Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-08-2017, 07:28 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-08-2017 07:17 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Feeling unappreciated
Bending over backwards to help people and no one offers to help me.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: empathy2.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
14-08-2017, 06:46 AM
Thanks, Vera Smile I will get over myself, just had a bad day. Thanks for the super cute gif Smile

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
14-08-2017, 06:51 AM
(12-08-2017 02:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 12:55 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Birdguy...they're Nazis. They're going on and on about how David Duke and Richard Spencer are misunderstood, about the genocide of the white race, etc.

But the genocide of the white race is real man!!! Rolleyes Christ.

Actually the genocide of every race will happen and it will be a good thing. Because of interbreeding, eventually (a very long time from now) people will be one shade of skin color. You are attempting to say I am also a Nazi. Not cool. This is how you shut people up that don't agree with you. Are you a member of Antifa? You may be. This is a tactic they use.
14-08-2017, 07:52 AM
(14-08-2017 06:51 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 02:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  But the genocide of the white race is real man!!! Rolleyes Christ.

Actually the genocide of every race will happen and it will be a good thing. Because of interbreeding, eventually (a very long time from now) people will be one shade of skin color. You are attempting to say I am also a Nazi. Not cool. This is how you shut people up that don't agree with you. Are you a member of Antifa? You may be. This is a tactic they use.

You're head is up your arse. And look at you drawing conclusions and trying to paint me as some far-left violent dickhead, while complaining about maaaybe the ghost of an implication that I think you're a far right whiny dickhead Smile I do think you're a dickhead, but I don't think you're a nazi dickhead. Happy?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-08-2017, 07:58 AM
(14-08-2017 07:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 06:51 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Actually the genocide of every race will happen and it will be a good thing. Because of interbreeding, eventually (a very long time from now) people will be one shade of skin color. You are attempting to say I am also a Nazi. Not cool. This is how you shut people up that don't agree with you. Are you a member of Antifa? You may be. This is a tactic they use.

You're head is up your arse. And look at you drawing conclusions and trying to paint me as some far-left violent dickhead, while complaining about maaaybe the ghost of an implication that I think you're a far right whiny dickhead Smile I do think you're a dickhead, but I don't think you're a nazi dickhead. Happy?

Just playing the game by your rules.
14-08-2017, 08:08 AM
(14-08-2017 06:51 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(12-08-2017 02:10 PM)morondog Wrote:  But the genocide of the white race is real man!!! Rolleyes Christ.

That's not the definition of genocide. Genocide is aiming to eliminate a race (or tribe or ethnic group, etc.) through murdering the people of that race/group.

It's...interesting...that you are framing genocide in the same incorrect way many white supremacists do, as interchangeable with the long-term result of "interbreeding." Doesn't mean you're a Nazi or even a white supremacist, just means that in terms of race, you think like one.

(Human-human reproduction is, of course, simply "breeding.")
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
14-08-2017, 08:28 AM
(14-08-2017 08:08 AM)julep Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 06:51 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Actually the genocide of every race will happen and it will be a good thing. Because of interbreeding, eventually (a very long time from now) people will be one shade of skin color. You are attempting to say I am also a Nazi. Not cool. This is how you shut people up that don't agree with you. Are you a member of Antifa? You may be. This is a tactic they use.

That's not the definition of genocide. Genocide is aiming to eliminate a race (or tribe or ethnic group, etc.) through murdering the people of that race/group.

It's...interesting...that you are framing genocide in the same incorrect way many white supremacists do, as interchangeable with the long-term result of "interbreeding." Doesn't mean you're a Nazi or even a white supremacist, just means that in terms of race, you think like one.

Here I thought words could have multiple meanings. Whether it is by interbreeding or by all out war, it has the same effect. I prefer that we mix in, because once everyone is not white (white people, men in particular) can stop being blamed for everything wrong with the world.
14-08-2017, 08:33 AM
(13-08-2017 07:17 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Feeling unappreciated
Bending over backwards to help people and no one offers to help me.

So Tired. Insomnia.

I am in a terrible mood Sad

I know insomnia she's my constant companion, sending a friendly hug your way. Hug
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-08-2017, 08:43 AM
(14-08-2017 08:28 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 08:08 AM)julep Wrote:  That's not the definition of genocide. Genocide is aiming to eliminate a race (or tribe or ethnic group, etc.) through murdering the people of that race/group.

Here I thought words could have multiple meanings. Whether it is by interbreeding or by all out war, it has the same effect. I prefer that we mix in, because once everyone is not white (white people, men in particular) can stop being blamed for everything wrong with the world.

I'm a little shocked by this as I had thought you had started to mellow a little and find your niche, where on earth did you get the idea that white males are blamed for everything wrong with the world ? You're entitled to your views of course but resentment only ever eats up the person it comes from in my experience.
14-08-2017, 08:49 AM
I've not slept properly in like 4 weeks. no matter what time I go to bed, I always wake up between 3:30am or 5am....It's wearing me out. And the worst part is, I can't get back to sleep. Like I'm really tired, so I'll shut my eyes....and I'm just awake with my eyes shut, if that makes sense.

About a week ago I woke up following a panic attack in my sleep, which was the first one I've ever had, so I was in full fight-or-flight mode...at 5am...and it was the weekend, so i could have slept in a bit.

[Image: iGog10.gif]
"FFFFFUUUUU..."

When life gives you lemons, just remember you are an....
(18-09-2017 09:47 AM)vahaaao Wrote:  Irresponsible bachelor daddy