Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-08-2017, 07:29 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I've spent all day watching Evangelical apologetics videos and come to one conclusion. If I hadn't already crossed the Tiber into Catholicism, I'd no longer be a generic Christian after watching those steaming piles of crap.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
28-08-2017, 09:10 PM
Well, my night flew the fuck by. Sad

Find all posts by this user
28-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Glad it's a long weekend. Not looking forward to work tomorrow if only because I wish I had more home time. Undecided

28-08-2017, 10:37 PM
Insomnia...third night in a row...UGH!

Should have taken melatonin earlier.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-08-2017, 10:59 PM
(28-08-2017 10:37 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Insomnia...third night in a row...UGH!

Should have taken melatonin earlier.

I see no reason not to supplement melatonin every day. You don't develop a tolerance to it and it protects my old man brain cells. Except at breakfast. Unless you take it with a breakfast beer, and then you're good until they wake you up for dinner.

Other benefits of melatonin include general neuroprotective effects, as melatonin is a powerful antioxidant. Melatonin also has several anti-cancer properties, and is currently being investigated for its role in fighting breast cancer.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-08-2017, 06:14 AM
(28-08-2017 04:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-08-2017 08:18 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Since moving to GA, I have yet to have a school bus slow me at all. I have seen one or 2 heading in a different direction, but none that have been directly in my path. This is nice.

This would seem to imply that fewer children are going to school in GA. This would explain a lot.

I don't think that is it. I start at 8am, which is kind of late. I see one bus if I happen to be outside my apartment at about 7:40am. There is another stop just outside my complex where kids wait for the bus, but I have yet to even be slowed by a bus. They are out there, but they don't stop every 20 feet like in NJ.
29-08-2017, 02:10 PM
Ranting corner
Fucking tired of being the nice guy. Being nice, polite, and helpful has done exactly fuckall. People can eat my shit for all I care.
29-08-2017, 02:24 PM
(29-08-2017 02:10 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Fucking tired of being the nice guy. Being nice, polite, and helpful has done exactly fuckall. People can eat my shit for all I care.

Welcome to my world. I stopped being nice over 2 decades ago. I treat others exactly how they treat me. Good or bad.
29-08-2017, 02:25 PM
(28-08-2017 07:29 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I've spent all day watching Evangelical apologetics videos and come to one conclusion. If I hadn't already crossed the Tiber into Catholicism, I'd no longer be a generic Christian after watching those steaming piles of crap.

You need to cross the Danube into heathenism Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
29-08-2017, 02:33 PM
(29-08-2017 02:25 PM)morondog Wrote:  You need to cross the Danube into heathenism Tongue

There is a saying in Bulgarian that Romanians drown right at the end of the Danube Angel

(meaning to fail right at the end of something, in case this nugget of the profound wisdom of my people was lost on the less profound Rolleyes )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post