Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-09-2017, 11:56 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-09-2017 11:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh my goodness, the man is just bitching now to bitch.

Who the fuck sets their desktop as a repeating grid. He didn't even use it that way. He just wants to know if he can do that like he used to with our old iMac.

The one we haven't had forever now.

Facepalm

Repeating grid? Do you mean tile the desktop background image? Because that is totally doable.

Or do you mean that obtuse Windows 8 'Mosaic' bullshit that everybody else hated?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2017, 11:57 PM
(02-09-2017 08:30 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Oh my Jesus I hate the verify you're not a computer shit when you gotta reset your password - do I add a space or not? Oh shit it's a password reset for the password reset since I hit reset and and I'm a reset past what I've reset so my password is still fucking wrong...

I finally logged in with my last attempt. I thought I was gonna have to motherfuckin sock puppet this forum as Nurse2.0

Nurse is posting!
[Image: everybody-squee.gif]
[Image: raw]
[Image: s5AQTIk.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
04-09-2017, 01:07 PM
(03-09-2017 11:56 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 11:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh my goodness, the man is just bitching now to bitch.

Who the fuck sets their desktop as a repeating grid. He didn't even use it that way. He just wants to know if he can do that like he used to with our old iMac.

The one we haven't had forever now.

Facepalm

Repeating grid? Do you mean tile the desktop background image? Because that is totally doable.

Or do you mean that obtuse Windows 8 'Mosaic' bullshit that everybody else hated?

mosaic. Yeah mac users hated that shit too...I don't know why it's a problem for him. He said that Macs are prettier. He used the analogy that Windows PCs are like a Oldsmobile, perfectly fine to get around in. iMacs are like sports cars.

I said, who would buy a Porsche with a 4 cylinder engine? Sure it looks great on the surface but under the hood it's all slow as fuck.

This was a gigantic waste of money, we should have just bought him another iMac. Because I'm seriously thinking we are going to do just that.

Not to mention my son is very upset by all this. He worked really hard on that build and the petty crappy things the man has said so far...Shit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Decided to go check Phatmass, remembered why I don't tend to go there any more as the angry woman who the admin refuses to allow be punished for violating all the rules, was going off about how (in no particular order here):
  • HUSSEIN!! (Only name she calls Obama by; she claims "I didn't even know Trump had a middle name").
  • When someone calls her out about calling Obama only Hussein, "how is calling him by his name offensive? Why are people so easily triggered by what they presume are insults? You kind of prove my points---we are gonna have to deal with censoring anything and everything someone finds offensive..."
  • Liberals want to tear down Confederate statues, but are hypocrites for not wanting to tear down abortion clinics.
  • Liberals are violent, but not the religious.
  • It's a conspiracy or something that the anti-statue stuff, "Why not under husseins rule?"
  • Catholic imagery in America is being censored.
  • "Or maybe they just saw slavery as a "side issue" like most of you all do when it comes to abortion....?"
  • "In all my post I've not labeled anyone here a liberal abortion loving baby murderer. I've called out the leftists for being those things. If the shoe fits, that's not my doing... "
  • Racism doesn't exist, it's just a "tool of the leftists".
  • Claims how persecuted she is on Phatmass.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
04-09-2017, 09:18 PM
So, had the meeting with the leasing lady today. Basically, we got nothing in terms of guaranteed space.
HOWEVER, it was soooooooooooo informative holy shit dude. Literally, every single one of my questions and concerns were answered. Rent, power, rubbish, water, insurance, contract details, size requirements, what we can and can't sell etc.. etc.. She was so nice, she loved our idea, she loved us. It was just an incredibly productive, informative meetings.

We now know exactly what we need to do, what we need and what they want to see.
Totally worth the bus fare.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
04-09-2017, 11:26 PM
It's so smoky out, I am now contemplating turning the AC off

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-09-2017, 03:46 AM
Found this shit in the international food section of the grocery store.
I see it used in so many recipes I wanna try (as well as ones that just call for generic hot sauce).

[Image: siracha-squeeze-28oz.jpg]

It's legit fucking delicious shit.
Mixed it equal parts with maple syrup (because I ain't spending $10.99 on a thing of fucking honey (the cheapest I can get) when I can get a thing of maple syrup for $3. Plus maple syrup is just a lot nicer than honey.), dash of sesame oil, dash of vinegar. Mix that up and throw it over some crispy baked (baking powder and salt, gets that shit crispy as fuuuck) chicken wings. Yum. Yum, yum, yum!

[Image: oscar.png]
05-09-2017, 05:58 AM
(04-09-2017 11:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's so smoky out, I am now contemplating turning the AC off

Forest fires ?? Stay safe !!!!
05-09-2017, 06:49 AM
(05-09-2017 03:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Found this shit in the international food section of the grocery store.
I see it used in so many recipes I wanna try (as well as ones that just call for generic hot sauce).

Mixed it equal parts with maple syrup (because I ain't spending $10.99 on a thing of fucking honey (the cheapest I can get) when I can get a thing of maple syrup for $3. Plus maple syrup is just a lot nicer than honey.), dash of sesame oil, dash of vinegar. Mix that up and throw it over some crispy baked (baking powder and salt, gets that shit crispy as fuuuck) chicken wings. Yum. Yum, yum, yum!

Figured you would like Cock Sauce. Seriously though everyone likes Sriracha, not too spicy not to bland good mix of herbs.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
05-09-2017, 07:34 PM
(05-09-2017 06:49 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-09-2017 03:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Found this shit in the international food section of the grocery store.

Figured you would like Cock Sauce. Seriously though everyone likes Sriracha, not too spicy not to bland good mix of herbs.

Seconding the sauce here. It's like, perfect.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user