Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-09-2017, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2017 10:24 PM by Aliza.)
RE: Ranting corner
(11-09-2017 09:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  So wow. Pretty sure my drink got spiked Saturday night. My boyfriend told me more details this evening that I have ZERO recollection of, and he said my speech wasn't slurred at all, so he thought I was just being difficult. Prior to the bar I had two glasses of wine with a very heavy dinner (I drink wine with dinner most nights). We walked to the bar and sat on the patio to listen to live music. I ordered a glass of Chardonnay that I only remember the first few sips of...after that, I have a brief memory of spinning in the car, a memory of thinking I was going to throw up, and then waking up to a massive headache. No memory of a parking ticket, trying to talk to the cops, nor trying to get a bouncer from a different bar (?!) to drop the ticket, nor my boyfriend giving me phenergan to keep me from vomiting. WTF? And I'm still exhausted - I drank five cups of coffee and 2 sparks today with multiple naps...and yesterday I was awake for a combined total of 2 hours.

Only reason I can think of for me to be targeted is that maybe they didn't realize he was my boyfriend because it's an interracial relationship? Fuck. That could have been so much worse. People are assholes.

tldr I think my wine was roofied at a bar Saturday night, it's Monday night and I still feel like shit.

Oh my goodness! I'm glad you're okay!

Your post is in line with what I wanted to rant about tonight, what with the interracial dating. I wanted to rant about bigotry. Fuck you, bigots, you narrow minded, hyper-insecure pieces of shit. You're on the wrong side of history and your descendants will one day feel ashamed of their heritage. They'll look at the legacy of your internet trail, they'll sift through Facebook posts, forum posts, and your mental health records on some genealogical treasure hunt, and they'll be embarrassed on your behalf. They may even apologize to the descendants of the people you've wronged because they'll so easily able to see right through you for the transparent losers you all are.

Try having a little tolerance for others. You might like the way it feels when the favor gets returned to you.

Hugs and kisses, bigots!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
11-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Sorry Nurse, that's terrifying and terrible! Hug

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
11-09-2017, 10:16 PM
I think every one who goes out drinking anything should have a bottle of this...

https://thinkprogress.org/why-rape-preve...1193c14f6/

My niece got ruffied once at a bar. Fortunately her sister was with her.

If anyone here can find a place to actually buy this nail polish please let me know. It was all over the media a few years ago when the NCSU students created it. Then I never did here anything about it being out there to buy.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
11-09-2017, 11:05 PM
(11-09-2017 09:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  tldr I think my wine was roofied at a bar Saturday night, it's Monday night and I still feel like shit.

[Image: vlt0m8.jpg]

Glad you are okay, hope you feel better. Hug

And FUCK those people. Angry

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-09-2017, 12:55 AM
Fuck the IAA in Frankfurt. Fuck the overpriced oversized cars with an endless amount of Fucking unnecessary gimmicks they are trying to sell there. Fuck all the people who cant get there without causing accidents on a 5-lane straight forward german highway. Fuck all the people who are gonna drive many hours just to arrive during rush hour and cause these accidents or just contribute to the already existing Fucking traffic jam.

Fuck.you.all

Fyi: i am working for a major automotive supplier in Frankfurt

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
12-09-2017, 05:14 AM
(11-09-2017 09:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  So wow. Pretty sure my drink got spiked Saturday night. My boyfriend told me more details this evening that I have ZERO recollection of, and he said my speech wasn't slurred at all, so he thought I was just being difficult. Prior to the bar I had two glasses of wine with a very heavy dinner (I drink wine with dinner most nights). We walked to the bar and sat on the patio to listen to live music. I ordered a glass of Chardonnay that I only remember the first few sips of...after that, I have a brief memory of spinning in the car, a memory of thinking I was going to throw up, and then waking up to a massive headache. No memory of a parking ticket, trying to talk to the cops, nor trying to get a bouncer from a different bar (?!) to drop the ticket, nor my boyfriend giving me phenergan to keep me from vomiting. WTF? And I'm still exhausted - I drank five cups of coffee and 2 sparks today with multiple naps...and yesterday I was awake for a combined total of 2 hours.

Only reason I can think of for me to be targeted is that maybe they didn't realize he was my boyfriend because it's an interracial relationship? Fuck. That could have been so much worse. People are assholes.

tldr I think my wine was roofied at a bar Saturday night, it's Monday night and I still feel like shit.

That's really scary. Glad your boyfriend was there to help you out, hope you feel better soon. Any way to talk to the bartender and see if he/she noticed who messed with your drink?
12-09-2017, 07:00 AM
(11-09-2017 09:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Fuck. That could have been so much worse. People are assholes.

Lets be honest, there is still a difference between assholes and rapists. I am quite confident you almost had to deal with the latter. Angry Censored
Glad you didnt! Thumbsup

Maybe go to the cops and tell them about the possible risks in that bar? Who knows maybe they already have others complaining, or even worse, some women who didnt report yet out of shame. If these criminals (this criminal) thinks that the location you went to is a good area to look for prey, he/they will keep trying to do this to others.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
12-09-2017, 07:06 AM
(12-09-2017 07:00 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(11-09-2017 09:39 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Fuck. That could have been so much worse. People are assholes.

Lets be honest, there is still a difference between assholes and rapists. I am quite confident you almost had to deal with the latter. Angry Censored
Glad you didnt! Thumbsup

Maybe go to the cops and tell them about the possible risks in that bar? Who knows maybe they already have others complaining, or even worse, some women who didnt report yet out of shame. If these criminals (this criminal) thinks that the location you went to is a good area to look for prey, he/they will keep trying to do this to others.

Deese is right. Get a police report filled out. First, this should be investigated. Second, someone may need to rely on your report to build their rape case in the future. An after the fact "this also happened to me" claim is not nearly as effective as an official report on record.

File the report! Do it right now. You probably don't even need to go to the station. They'll probably come to your work to get it all done.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
12-09-2017, 08:14 PM

Have you ruled out any underlying medical condition?

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
12-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Sick and fucking tired of my nights flying the fuck by all the goddamn time. Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post