Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-09-2017, 10:05 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-09-2017 08:20 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(21-09-2017 02:01 PM)Vera Wrote:  No, I think she didn't hug him enough Drinking Beverage

Incorrect on all guesses. Growing up, the kids I grew up with had no sympathy or empathy for me. So, I lost that part of myself. In this life, the only person that truly gives a shit at all about you is you.

My childhood friends looked after me really well, probably because I looked out for them and I never snitched and didn't crap on anyone. Sure there were bullies and nasty kids but only a total knob head would lose all perspective in adult life based on the fact that kids are not the most empathic or sympathetic creatures out there. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2017, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2017 10:20 AM by OakTree500.)
(22-09-2017 09:58 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am leaving a bunch of things out. In second grade the teacher enjoyed picking on me and if I said what happened, you would know it was picking on me. Not just being a teacher. The aide in the same class, the fat tub of shit she was also enjoyed putting me down. My life was a living hell for quite a chunk of my early years.
As far as being a dick about people living off the system. They were raised to believe there is nothing at all wrong with that choice. Until people let them know it is not an acceptable means of living, nor deserving of respect they will continue to think it is. I am a firm believer in when you go to quickcheck or a restaurant or order a lobster from a supermarket, your ebt/foodstamp card should not allow the purchase.

Again, no offense dude, but that's more "nothing" really. A teacher was horrible to you? Well, you'r not 6 years old any more, and you know that people shouldn't act like that. So for some reason this fuels your fire to be a total dick?

I don't really want to get personal here, but I personally have baggage that makes yours look like a nice teddy bear picnic. But that's also kind of the point, we ALL have things we've been through, and some people have it way worse that you, me or anybody here, yet they still are nice/respectable people.

Again I actually agree with you about those who mooch off of others, but I don't think that's a reason for me to be a complete asshat to EVERYBODY ELSE, just because the system is a bit fucked up. We all knows it's fucked up, and one day it will change. In the UK for example, it is changing, with everybody currently on any sort of benefit being personally re-assessed to see if they can do ANY kind of work, because obviously its good for the country. But we're getting side tracked here duder.

Just stop being an asshole. You have issues, we get it. We all have issues, and some make most of our insignificant first world issues looks like total nothing, because thats what they are. So far, "I lived in a rich neighborhood, were the kids picked on me. The teacher I had at my school, also picked on me", is not gonna cut the mustard mate. There are kids getting blown up in wars and shit around the world dude, all the issues we ever have are just nothing compared to them.

If you want to act like a dick, that's your choice, but honestly life will be easier for you if just stop it.

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
22-09-2017, 10:17 AM
(22-09-2017 10:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 08:20 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Incorrect on all guesses. Growing up, the kids I grew up with had no sympathy or empathy for me. So, I lost that part of myself. In this life, the only person that truly gives a shit at all about you is you.

My childhood friends looked after me really well, probably because I looked out for them and I never snitched and didn't crap on anyone. Sure there were bullies and nasty kids but only a total knob head would lose all perspective in adult life based on the fact that kids are not the most empathic or sympathetic creatures out there. Drinking Beverage

I had no friends. I was the one kid that even the lower kids picked on to feel better about themselves. I cannot have sympathy for people that deserve exactly what they get.
22-09-2017, 10:21 AM
(22-09-2017 09:58 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 09:41 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Just because people treated you like shit, doesnt give you the right to act like an total nutsack.

We've all had a tough time, some tougher than others, and unless you're missing something the gist of your issues are: "some rich people picked on me", which in the grand scheme of things is a total "nothing" on the scale of troubles. People go through all sorts of shit and come out of it being better people. Horrific stuff that no person should ever have to be put through, and still act like better people. Yet all I've seen of your posts is "woe is me, some twat treated me badly". Whoopdy doo for you dude. See a Councillor or something.

Noboby here is suggesting you should change your views on things, as I agree with you about people who should work but don't. I've worked since the age of 16, and slowly clawed my way up and there are people on the scrounge taking my tax money to feed themselves, whilst I work for it. But does that mean I have to be a total prick about it? Not at all.

I am leaving a bunch of things out. In second grade the teacher enjoyed picking on me and if I said what happened, you would know it was picking on me. Not just being a teacher. The aide in the same class, the fat tub of shit she was also enjoyed putting me down. My life was a living hell for quite a chunk of my early years.
As far as being a dick about people living off the system. They were raised to believe there is nothing at all wrong with that choice. Until people let them know it is not an acceptable means of living, nor deserving of respect they will continue to think it is. I am a firm believer in when you go to quickcheck or a restaurant or order a lobster from a supermarket, your ebt/foodstamp card should not allow the purchase.

Dude, seriously? I also had asshole teachers one was a bitch of a music teacher and a couple of really dodgy phys ed teachers and an abusive form teacher named appropriately Mr Yelland. Trust me as a generation X kid the teachers used to get away with all manner of physical shit they wouldn't dare do now or even in your day. Nothing you have presented thus far excuses the poor me's and the I'm so fucking hard done by and the lack of compassion for others you have been recently exhibiting in your posts here. There's a reason people think you are acting like an asshole its because you are.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-09-2017, 10:21 AM
(22-09-2017 10:17 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 10:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  My childhood friends looked after me really well, probably because I looked out for them and I never snitched and didn't crap on anyone. Sure there were bullies and nasty kids but only a total knob head would lose all perspective in adult life based on the fact that kids are not the most empathic or sympathetic creatures out there. Drinking Beverage

I had no friends. I was the one kid that even the lower kids picked on to feel better about themselves. I cannot have sympathy for people that deserve exactly what they get.

You never will have any friends if you don't lighten up a bit. Sheesh!
22-09-2017, 10:25 AM
(22-09-2017 10:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 09:58 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am leaving a bunch of things out. In second grade the teacher enjoyed picking on me and if I said what happened, you would know it was picking on me. Not just being a teacher. The aide in the same class, the fat tub of shit she was also enjoyed putting me down. My life was a living hell for quite a chunk of my early years.

Dude, seriously? I also had asshole teachers one was a bitch of a music teacher and a couple of really dodgy phys ed teachers and an abusive form teacher named appropriately Mr Yelland. Trust me as a generation X kid the teachers used to get away with all manner of physical shit they wouldn't dare do now or even in your day. Nothing you have presented thus far excuses the poor me's and the I'm so fucking hard done by and the lack of compassion for others you have been recently exhibiting in your posts here. There's a reason people think you are acting like an asshole its because you are.

As far as I know, the filthy cunt that called herself a teacher never got what was coming. She acted/was the nastiest bitch I have ever known. What works for those with power, works for me.
22-09-2017, 10:25 AM
(22-09-2017 10:17 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 10:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  My childhood friends looked after me really well, probably because I looked out for them and I never snitched and didn't crap on anyone. Sure there were bullies and nasty kids but only a total knob head would lose all perspective in adult life based on the fact that kids are not the most empathic or sympathetic creatures out there. Drinking Beverage

I actually quite like you, some of your posts in the past have been funny and insightful but then you go into whine mode, man up fella feeling sorry for yourself will only make you into a bitter has-been.
22-09-2017, 10:31 AM
(22-09-2017 10:25 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 10:17 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I had no friends. I was the one kid that even the lower kids picked on to feel better about themselves. I cannot have sympathy for people that deserve exactly what they get.

I actually quite like you, some of your posts in the past have been funny and insightful but then you go into whine mode, man up fella feeling sorry for yourself will only make you into a bitter has-been.

Which posts of his do you like? The openly racists ones or the ones where he threatens violence against others? Maybe the One where he bragged about nearly killing someone on an icy road. Bird Guy is possibly the worst piece of shit on this site and it amazes me how many people ignore all this and act like he is not a piece of trash that takes no personal responsibility and is a "good guy". No he is not a good guy he is a horrible person that is actively making the world a worse place.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
22-09-2017, 10:34 AM
(22-09-2017 10:25 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 10:21 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Dude, seriously? I also had asshole teachers one was a bitch of a music teacher and a couple of really dodgy phys ed teachers and an abusive form teacher named appropriately Mr Yelland. Trust me as a generation X kid the teachers used to get away with all manner of physical shit they wouldn't dare do now or even in your day. Nothing you have presented thus far excuses the poor me's and the I'm so fucking hard done by and the lack of compassion for others you have been recently exhibiting in your posts here. There's a reason people think you are acting like an asshole its because you are.

As far as I know, the filthy cunt that called herself a teacher never got what was coming. She acted/was the nastiest bitch I have ever known. What works for those with power, works for me.
That's fine just don't complain when people here call you out as an asshole regarding your attitude. Even someone as dumb as I am can see you have what is essentially a self defeating and self sabotaging attitude, anger and hatred to others from your past is like a laser hitting a mirror it just bounces back at you doing you the most damage and affecting those its aimed at not at all.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
22-09-2017, 10:43 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2017 10:53 AM by adey67.)
(22-09-2017 10:31 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-09-2017 10:25 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I actually quite like you, some of your posts in the past have been funny and insightful but then you go into whine mode, man up fella feeling sorry for yourself will only make you into a bitter has-been.

Which posts of his do you like? The openly racists ones or the ones where he threatens violence against others? Maybe the One where he bragged about nearly killing someone on an icy road. Bird Guy is possibly the worst piece of shit on this site and it amazes me how many people ignore all this and act like he is not a piece of trash that takes no personal responsibility and is a "good guy". No he is not a good guy he is a horrible person that is actively making the world a worse place.

I fucked up the edit on this post sorry my bad