Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-12-2012, 04:29 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-12-2012 04:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  well of course it goes without saying. Why do you think curtains were invented? because someone wanted to keep the government out of their brain.

Ya still gotta be careful during the night though, the government is experimenting with ways to bounce the rays from the sun off the moon. Luckily it has been pretty unsuccessful, a simple head of hair will prevent those weak rays, but one day they may succeed.
Luckily I am also preparing for said day when the few of us whom know the truth will be in danger and are developing certain "counter-moon" weapons. Obviously I can't go into too much detail, I've said enough as it is.
Got it, mum's the word. [Image: icon_shh.gif]

(I'll now proceed to get me a ticket to Down Under, just in case. I can cook for you and buy nice toilet paper, while you guys are busy fight the bastards off.)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2012, 06:59 AM
we do have some nice toilet paper down here.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
14-12-2012, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 14-12-2012 07:19 AM by Free Thought.)
I have achieve a first, and I want to rant about it!

After this long, I have acclimated to YouTubes new layout, but I have hit a first for myself on youtube.

I managed to watch so many youtube videos, that it made me fill out one of those captcha things to verify that I was actually viewing things, and it would seem, to verify that I am not a bot.

Interesting day.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-12-2012, 02:47 AM
reading facebook, seeing what people I know are up too.

I feel very under-achieved right now.
Got friends in America right now, others in China, someone has opened her business, couple getting married, finished their degrees, got a good carrier, progressing well in sport etc..

And what have I accomplished in my life time?
I was born, I went to school. I'm now 21 and I'm still at school (university). Haven't achieved anything, haven't done anything. If I was to die today I must say that my funeral would be fucking depressing.
"oh ya know.. he was a nice guy. Good at xbox occasionally..."
"yip.. "
"... there's finger food in the next room shall we all go get something to eat then?"
"sounds good"

Bah whatever, give it 10years.

15-12-2012, 02:52 AM
(15-12-2012 02:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  reading facebook, seeing what people I know are up too.

I feel very under-achieved right now.
Got friends in America right now, others in China, someone has opened her business, couple getting married, finished their degrees, got a good carrier, progressing well in sport etc..

And what have I accomplished in my life time?
I was born, I went to school. I'm now 21 and I'm still at school (university). Haven't achieved anything, haven't done anything. If I was to die today I must say that my funeral would be fucking depressing.
"oh ya know.. he was a nice guy. Good at xbox occasionally..."
"yip.. "
"... there's finger food in the next room shall we all go get something to eat then?"
"sounds good"

Bah whatever, give it 10years.
Please, if there ever was a self-congratulatory, look-at-me-and-envy-me-and-also-tell-me-I'm-pretty-and-cool site that's FB. The Mecca of all attention-seekers in the world.

And if you died today, the ranting thread would be a poorer place, indeed Yes

15-12-2012, 03:02 AM
No it's not like that "I'm in America everyone look at me", it's just general posts.
I don't hold it against them, I say good for them, go fly and be free little birds. Better then half the people at my school who are no doubt on the crack pipe right now.

Just when you see "Driving across the golden gate bridge right now, so excited!", you then look where you currently are and can't help but feel somewhat jealous.

My life seems rather dull in comparison.

15-12-2012, 03:13 AM
(15-12-2012 03:02 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  No it's not like that "I'm in America everyone look at me", it's just general posts.
I don't hold it against them, I say good for them, go fly and be free little birds. Better then half the people at my school who are no doubt on the crack pipe right now.

Just when you see "Driving across the golden gate bridge right now, so excited!", you then look where you currently are and can't help but feel somewhat jealous.

My life seems rather dull in comparison.
The fun parts will come, trust me. Mine came a bit later than some's and I can't say I regret it. At least during my last trip, I wasn't the one having carnal relations ( Laughat ) in the street, while being punched in the face (as part of the act, not as a beating).

15-12-2012, 03:52 AM
Well, fucking muffs, you want a piece of this world. You can have it. I'm forty four, what I did was love my Gwynnies. Anybody thinks they got me on the hook to accomplish something has got another think coming. So don't give me that whaa-whaa shit and have a shot of Dr. Muffs patented harden-the-fuck-up. Whatever the fuck you imagine of yourself seen through another's eyes ain't you.

living word
15-12-2012, 03:56 AM
Fuck doctors who can't be bothered to give a problem more than a couple minutes' thought and don't even bother to warn you that stopping a medication so abruptly may actually make matters much worse.

And fuck me for forgetting to give the courier company my new mobile number.

15-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Going to the grocery store.
I almost hit a hedgehog on the bloody road last night so hopefully it's not squished on the road and made it to the other side. Sad
I would have stopped and picked the thing up, but they're like thee most diseased animal. I believe you are much much safer handling cockroaches then hedgehogs they're that bad.