Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-09-2017, 11:00 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-09-2017 10:55 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I don't know what the humidity is over here, but I'm sporting a friggin' Jewfro that refuses to be tamed today. Angry

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSvAxbOxG_9I3RExJ0eSH...IsYSJwVR91]

Laughat

I needed a laugh today...thanks for that. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-09-2017, 11:52 AM
(25-09-2017 10:52 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(23-09-2017 07:19 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Black and minorities do not receive extra points on the Postal or any other Civil Service exam. Vets get 5 or 10 point preference, don't matter what color they are. You're not only a racist, you're a stupid fucking racist.

Incorrect, minorities also get extra points due to affirmative action. At least that used to be the case.

Shut your pie hole and prove it. Use that google thingy, ask your wife or some 8 year old in your neighborhood if you don't know what I'm talking about.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-09-2017, 12:02 PM
(25-09-2017 11:52 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 10:52 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Incorrect, minorities also get extra points due to affirmative action. At least that used to be the case.

Shut your pie hole and prove it. Use that google thingy, ask your wife or some 8 year old in your neighborhood if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Hey, I just used this tool in another thread. Handy thing.

Do minorities earn extra points for affirmative action?
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
25-09-2017, 07:45 PM
(25-09-2017 10:05 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 09:55 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  so I asked heentonrepe.

[Image: tenor.gif]

Yeah, my autocorrect corrects things to words that don't exist. I fixed it to "asked her to repeat."

But you get kudos for using Captain Mal.
25-09-2017, 08:18 PM
I was talking to a police officer that lives on my street today; the topic was Hurricane Irma when he blurts out, "Hurricane Irma happened for a reason, to bring all of us closer together”. I just stood there struck dumb for a few seconds, then responded “Hurricanes have been around since the planet has been spinning, I don’t think they have us in mind.” Then he was the one who got quiet. That was weird and uncomfortable.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 7 users Like Full Circle's post
25-09-2017, 09:01 PM
(25-09-2017 10:55 AM)Aliza Wrote:  I don't know what the humidity is over here, but I'm sporting a friggin' Jewfro that refuses to be tamed today. Angry

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSvAxbOxG_9I3RExJ0eSH...IsYSJwVR91]

TBH I wish my hair did that...mine just goes slick against my scalp and twirls in all sorts of awkward ways when the humidity's high.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
25-09-2017, 09:32 PM
(25-09-2017 07:45 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Yeah, my autocorrect corrects things to words that don't exist. I fixed it to "asked her to repeat."

But you get kudos for using Captain Mal.

Hehe, I figured as much but couldn't pass up an opportunity to use captain Mal Rolleyes

Once I tried writing a mail in Bulgarian (but using the Latin alphabet, which is entirely possible and a lot of people do it) on my tablet... the result was by far the most incoherent jumble of words and acronyms my poor mum has even been subjected to Big Grin

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
25-09-2017, 10:18 PM
It's anyone's guess as to whether my office-mates will be gushing tomorrow about the Cowboys' pre-game actions on the field tonight or criticizing them. I give up on trying to understand these people. Dodgy

26-09-2017, 02:23 AM
Great... No butter only margarine Dodgy

Get your own bleeding hymn book
26-09-2017, 02:42 AM
(26-09-2017 02:23 AM)Thedemonbarber Wrote:  Great... No butter only margarine Dodgy

"He landed with his bum in the margarine" lacks a certain je ne sais quoi.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post