Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-10-2017, 06:21 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(06-10-2017 06:20 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 06:18 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Well, we believe that anyone that would put their mouth on the penis of a small child is subhuman. Yet the jews do it to infants on a regular basis. So, would you call them subhuman? Nope, you give them a religion pass. But if someone draws such activity, it is just plain wrong. Right?

Oh, wow, look at that, I don't even need to tell you what my opinion is as you've already supplied it for me.

Dipshit.

Are you telling me I am wrong?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2017, 06:24 AM
Wal-Mart self checkout sucks. None of the machines at my store can deactivate security tags (so you set off the alarms going of). Also "unexpected item in bagging area" happens all of the time while trying to pry apart their plastic bags, which are thinner than any other store I've been in. So why not just go to a line? Because at the time of day, only self checkout is open.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-10-2017, 06:25 AM
(06-10-2017 06:24 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Wal-Mart self checkout sucks. None of the machines at my store can deactivate security tags (so you set off the alarms going of). Also "unexpected item in bagging area" happens all of the time while trying to pry apart their plastic bags, which are thinner than any other store I've been in. So why not just go to a line? Because at the time of day, only self checkout is open.

Walmart sucks.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-10-2017, 06:25 AM
(06-10-2017 06:21 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 06:20 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Oh, wow, look at that, I don't even need to tell you what my opinion is as you've already supplied it for me.

Dipshit.

Are you telling me I am wrong?

Oh, so now you actually care what I think, as opposed to supplying the answers for me?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
06-10-2017, 06:27 AM
(06-10-2017 06:24 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Wal-Mart self checkout sucks. None of the machines at my store can deactivate security tags (so you set off the alarms going of). Also "unexpected item in bagging area" happens all of the time while trying to pry apart their plastic bags, which are thinner than any other store I've been in. So why not just go to a line? Because at the time of day, only self checkout is open.

I work night shift, and there is a Wal-Mart just on the other side of the highway from where I work. Self check out is amazing at 7:30 in the morning, when the store is mostly empty. I get in, get my shit (never grab more than can fit into one of the half sized carts), and get the fuck out. I'd love to grab groceries from the Aldi's just across the intersection, but they're not open that early, and it's hard to justify a second trip back after I get home.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
06-10-2017, 06:30 AM
(06-10-2017 06:25 AM)Anjele Wrote:  

Walmart sucks.

Yeah, but you see the most...interesting...people.

(06-10-2017 06:27 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

I work night shift, and there is a Wal-Mart just on the other side of the highway from where I work. Self check out is amazing at 7:30 in the morning, when the store is mostly empty. I get in, get my shit (never grab more than can fit into one of the half sized carts), and get the fuck out. I'd love to grab groceries from the Aldi's just across the intersection, but they're not open that early, and it's hard to justify a second trip back after I get home.

Pretty much why I go there at 6:30am on the way to work. Smile

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
06-10-2017, 06:36 AM
(06-10-2017 06:21 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 06:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Just, ya know, fuck off Birdy. Why're you suddenly such a delicate flower? You're the prick who spends your time talking about following Indians home to prove they're committing food stamp fraud. That's racism, snowflake. Sorry you don't like being called what you are.

It is only racism if race is why they are targeted. It happens to be their actions and using foodstamps for illegitimate things that makes me want to target them.

You *are* targeting their race - you explicitly said it was because they were Indian that you were targeting them. Stupid fuck.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-10-2017, 08:05 AM
(06-10-2017 06:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 06:21 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  It is only racism if race is why they are targeted. It happens to be their actions and using foodstamps for illegitimate things that makes me want to target them.

You *are* targeting their race - you explicitly said it was because they were Indian that you were targeting them. Stupid fuck.

race has nothing to do with it. It happens to be that as a matter of fact, the people from India are the biggest contributors to misuse of foodstamps. Whether they fraudulently sign up or they purchase the cards from people, they are a huge drain.
I get just as mad at white people that do it, but it is not as frequent.
06-10-2017, 08:25 AM
(06-10-2017 08:05 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 06:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  You *are* targeting their race - you explicitly said it was because they were Indian that you were targeting them. Stupid fuck.

race has nothing to do with it. It happens to be that as a matter of fact, the people from India are the biggest contributors to misuse of foodstamps. Whether they fraudulently sign up or they purchase the cards from people, they are a huge drain.
I get just as mad at white people that do it, but it is not as frequent.

Ah, we're rehashing this argument. Post DATA Birdy. You ASSUMED they were the worst, you have no actual data to back up your claim, and the last time the argument ended with you vowing to follow them home remember? Simultaneously creepy *and* racist.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
06-10-2017, 09:37 AM
The supermarket I did most of my grocery shopping for months in Curitiba was actually owned by Walmart. Felt bad when I found out... will probably still shop there when I go back Blush

But their kitchen makes really really good food (unlike the one in the way more expensive supermarket here, in Sao Paulo)...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post