Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-10-2017, 04:38 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Also, this is the best thread. I can go from explaining Japanese erotica for layman to bashing on birdguy's racism, all without leaving the comfort of a single thread. Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
07-10-2017, 04:47 AM
(07-10-2017 04:38 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Also, this is the best thread. I can go from explaining Japanese erotica for layman to bashing on birdguy's racism, all without leaving the comfort of a single thread. Tongue

Big difference...Adey will ask questions because he wants to know the answer and will read what you said.

Birdguy will learn nothing, nada, nil. He already knows it all.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-10-2017, 06:22 AM
(07-10-2017 04:47 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 04:38 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Also, this is the best thread. I can go from explaining Japanese erotica for layman to bashing on birdguy's racism, all without leaving the comfort of a single thread. Tongue

Big difference...Adey will ask questions because he wants to know the answer and will read what you said.

I just know I am right on this one. When you just allow a group to be so radically different (not assimilating into the culture), you have problems. You have the people born and raised in the area that are used to things and you have the new group that thinks the government needs to make the area just like the place they ran from. You also can't be racist toward a religion. I am sure that most if not all of you hate the catholic church for hiding child molesting priests among other things. Does that make you racist toward white people? No, catholics are part of a religion and can be any color you dumb ass. I have seen black muslims. white muslims, and everything in between. I hate the dangerous invasive ideology that is islam. There is a huge difference and you know it.
07-10-2017, 06:29 AM
(07-10-2017 06:22 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 04:47 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Big difference...Adey will ask questions because he wants to know the answer and will read what you said.

I just know I am right on this one. When you just allow a group to be so radically different (not assimilating into the culture), you have problems. You have the people born and raised in the area that are used to things and you have the new group that thinks the government needs to make the area just like the place they ran from. You also can't be racist toward a religion. I am sure that most if not all of you hate the catholic church for hiding child molesting priests among other things. Does that make you racist toward white people? No, catholics are part of a religion and can be any color you dumb ass. I have seen black muslims. white muslims, and everything in between. I hate the dangerous invasive ideology that is islam. There is a huge difference and you know it.

So long as they're held to the same standards as everyone else, I fail to see what the problem is. If Muslim immigrants don't want to eat at McDonald's because it's not halal, I give zero fucks. If they want to build a mosque, judge it by the same standards as a church or temple.

Is there some massive Muslim lobby in the United States? Are Muslims coming for your McDonald's? Has western civilization crumbled in the face of Little Italy/Mexico/China/Greece/Russia/Korea/Germany/etc. enclaves in major cities? Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
07-10-2017, 06:29 AM
(07-10-2017 06:22 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 04:47 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Big difference...Adey will ask questions because he wants to know the answer and will read what you said.

You continually feel the need to claim you aren't racist.

Why do you suppose that is? It couldn't be because that's how you come off in post after post after post, could it?

If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck....

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
07-10-2017, 06:34 AM
(07-10-2017 06:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 06:22 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I just know I am right on this one. When you just allow a group to be so radically different (not assimilating into the culture), you have problems. You have the people born and raised in the area that are used to things and you have the new group that thinks the government needs to make the area just like the place they ran from. You also can't be racist toward a religion. I am sure that most if not all of you hate the catholic church for hiding child molesting priests among other things. Does that make you racist toward white people? No, catholics are part of a religion and can be any color you dumb ass. I have seen black muslims. white muslims, and everything in between. I hate the dangerous invasive ideology that is islam. There is a huge difference and you know it.

You continually feel the need to claim you aren't racist.

Why do you suppose that is? It couldn't be because that's how you come off in post after post after post, could it?

Again, you can't be racist toward a religion. It doesn't matter how many times you say I can.
07-10-2017, 06:38 AM
(07-10-2017 06:34 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 06:29 AM)Anjele Wrote:  You continually feel the need to claim you aren't racist.

Again, you can't be racist toward a religion. It doesn't matter how many times you say I can.

Let's just change 'racist' for bigot. It really describes you better anyway. Then you can be the equal opportunity hater you are.

**see synonyms...
Quote:big·ot
[ˈbiɡət]

NOUN
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions:

synonyms: chauvinist · partisan · sectarian · racist · sexist · homophobe · dogmatist · jingoist

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
07-10-2017, 06:50 AM
(07-10-2017 06:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 06:34 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Again, you can't be racist toward a religion. It doesn't matter how many times you say I can.

Let's just change 'racist' for bigot. It really describes you better anyway. Then you can be the equal opportunity hater you are.

**see synonyms...
Quote:big·ot
[ˈbiɡət]

NOUN
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions:

synonyms: chauvinist · partisan · sectarian · racist · sexist · homophobe · dogmatist · jingoist

All I can say is that everyone is that way to an extent. Muslims that want to change our way of life are also bigots. You just can't see what is right in front of you.
07-10-2017, 06:56 AM
(07-10-2017 06:50 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(07-10-2017 06:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Let's just change 'racist' for bigot. It really describes you better anyway. Then you can be the equal opportunity hater you are.

**see synonyms...

All I can say is that everyone is that way to an extent. Muslims that want to change our way of life are also bigots. You just can't see what is right in front of you.

There's a huge difference between being aware of that fact, and embracing it as a world view or a crutch. Drinking Beverage

It is possible to oppose Islam, while being inclusive of Muslim immigrants and their cultural heritage. I'm cool with saying 'YES!' to falafel and hummus, while giving a big old 'NO!' to FGM and child brides (same applies to the Mormons too). I don't throw all Mexicans under the bus because I have a beef with the Our Lady of Guadalupe. Dodgy

07-10-2017, 08:32 AM
[Image: e5fa95723811cde6ea3e42cf4bb7b863.jpg]

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams

"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." Robin Williams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post