Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
14-10-2017, 03:45 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Thanks EK, the supplier says FDA approved, they're fruit gums containing 3mg melatonin and 200mg L theanine allegedly, they are marketed as a sleep aid and not just as a supplement IDK if that makes a difference.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-10-2017, 04:05 AM
(14-10-2017 03:45 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Thanks EK, the supplier says FDA approved, they're fruit gums containing 3mg melatonin and 200mg L theanine allegedly, they are marketed as a sleep aid and not just as a supplement IDK if that makes a difference.

Honestly, if you want an experienced opinion when it comes to self medication, the one you should be asking is GirlyMan. If anybody here is going to know the ins and outs, what to watch out for, and where to get it? It would be him.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
14-10-2017, 06:21 AM
Good point he'd be the one to ask for sure.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
16-10-2017, 05:24 AM
(09-10-2017 07:20 AM)adey67 Wrote:  My ass is on fire, I completely forgot that 0.25 mls of ghost pepper oil has the same heat equivalent to 1 tablespoon of habanero pepper sauce. Shocking

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
17-10-2017, 10:26 AM
Why are people at my job incompetent? The folks in building materials sent customers looking for cinder blocks to the garden center's landscaping block section. Guess who gets the flack when the customer learns they have to walk all the way back to the other end of the store?

I can understand if it's a new guy who isn't familiar with their department. But it's not, these people have been here for years and have been told multiple times they keep sending customers to the wrong place.

This job isn't hard.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
17-10-2017, 10:38 AM
(11-10-2017 02:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh we changed our furnace filter (we had changed it before all the fires in our area started — usually we go a year on our filters).

They were filthy.

And...

I’m pretty sure I’ve lost a friend in those Napa fires.

I’m sad.

It's been a few days...have you heard from your friend? Sad

My uncle lives in Fairfield, CA. The fire came within 2 miles. When they evacuated the visibility was about 10 feet. Thankfully it died down before coming closer, but so many people in that area lost everything Sad

17-10-2017, 12:57 PM
(17-10-2017 10:38 AM)Loom Wrote:  
(11-10-2017 02:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh we changed our furnace filter (we had changed it before all the fires in our area started — usually we go a year on our filters).

They were filthy.

And...

I’m pretty sure I’ve lost a friend in those Napa fires.

I’m sad.

It's been a few days...have you heard from your friend? Sad

My uncle lives in Fairfield, CA. The fire came within 2 miles. When they evacuated the visibility was about 10 feet. Thankfully it died down before coming closer, but so many people in that area lost everything Sad

Nope. The family has (I think) lost hope.

So much devastation, it’s just awful.

Fairfield? Wow...like huge wow.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

17-10-2017, 01:09 PM
(17-10-2017 12:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(17-10-2017 10:38 AM)Loom Wrote:  It's been a few days...have you heard from your friend? Sad

Hug Hug For you both.
17-10-2017, 02:57 PM
(17-10-2017 10:38 AM)Loom Wrote:  It's been a few days...have you heard from your friend? Sad

I'm so sorry... Hug

17-10-2017, 02:57 PM

I'm so sorry... Hug