Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-10-2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Ranting corner
So I'm walking the dog and we meet this old guy with a black spaniel puppy I stop stroke the pup and exchange a few words then move off, the spaniel pup is reluctant to move being interested in my dog so the guy talks to it calling it by its name he says "Come on nigger get a move on boy" I'm fuming, what sort of an uneducated cunt calls his dog nigger ? Jebus, people suck not only is the racial slur awful but that poor puppy too, I hate people sometimes. Angry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
20-10-2017, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2017 09:38 AM by Loom.)
Agh I hate people.

Yesterday I bought two lavender plants at the garden center in which I work as they had just gone on sale. I set them aside, out of view, in a cart behind the registers, put a tag on the cart that said sold, and then put a tag that covered the barcode on both plants that also said sold. I couldn't take them home that day so I left them overnight.

I come in today to pick them up and they're gone.

I check the system and see that they were sold this morning.

The only way that couldv'e happened is if an customer *cough* asshole *cough* navigated behind the registers, ignored the 'sold' sign on the cart, and ripped off the 'sold' sign on each plant.

We don't have any more lavender.

I hate people.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 4 users Like Loom's post
20-10-2017, 01:00 PM
(20-10-2017 09:29 AM)Loom Wrote:  Agh I hate people.

Yesterday I bought two lavender plants at the garden center in which I work as they had just gone on sale. I set them aside, out of view, in a cart behind the registers, put a tag on the cart that said sold, and then put a tag that covered the barcode on both plants that also said sold. I couldn't take them home that day so I left them overnight.

The only way that couldv'e happened is if an customer *cough* asshole *cough* navigated behind the registers, ignored the 'sold' sign on the cart, and ripped off the 'sold' sign on each plant.

I hate people.

Work at Lowe's?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-10-2017, 01:39 PM
(20-10-2017 01:00 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(20-10-2017 09:29 AM)Loom Wrote:  Agh I hate people.

I hate people.

Work at Lowe's?

Yerp.

20-10-2017, 01:44 PM
(20-10-2017 01:39 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(20-10-2017 01:00 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Work at Lowe's?

Yerp.

I feel your pain.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-10-2017, 01:59 PM
(20-10-2017 01:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(20-10-2017 01:39 PM)Loom Wrote:  Yerp.

I feel your pain.

Been jobhunting for weeks. I used to love working here, even with the meager pay and crappy customers, but this store is slowly spiraling into madness because we simply don't have enough people to work.

I've been extra shitty about it because this comes at a bad time--I'm getting ready to move into my own place soon and money's about to get really tight.

20-10-2017, 02:05 PM
(20-10-2017 01:59 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(20-10-2017 01:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I feel your pain.

Been jobhunting for weeks. I used to love working here, even with the meager pay and crappy customers, but this store is slowly spiraling into madness because we simply don't have enough people to work.

I've been extra shitty about it because this comes at a bad time--I'm getting ready to move into my own place soon and money's about to get really tight.

Our store was like that too but we just hired a bunch of people. Hope everything works out for you.

20-10-2017, 02:53 PM
(20-10-2017 02:05 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(20-10-2017 01:59 PM)Loom Wrote:  Been jobhunting for weeks. I used to love working here, even with the meager pay and crappy customers, but this store is slowly spiraling into madness because we simply don't have enough people to work.

Our store was like that too but we just hired a bunch of people. Hope everything works out for you.

Ugh I hope so too Dx

Thanks.

I've just started a Veterinary Assistant online certification program so hopefully I can hang in there til I'm finished xD

[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
21-10-2017, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2017 01:01 PM by unsapien.)
Okay who the FUCK spiked the water at my work today!?

I've had my whole month's quota of tolerance for STUPID used up in one fucking morning!

Facepalm Weeping

EDIT: ...and this afternoon...is more of the same...

[Image: banging-head-against-wall-gif-8.gif]

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
21-10-2017, 07:37 PM
GET OUT OF MY FAMILIES LIFE AND ESPECIALLY THAT OF THE DOGS YOU MONGREL

DOGS DONT HIDE WHIMPER AND FUCKING TREMBLE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PLAY WITH THE TEATOWEL YOU ARE WAVING AROUND ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED YOU WORTHLESS CUNT

DOG IS TERRIFIED BECAUSE SMOKE DECTORS ARE SUDDEN AND SUPER FUCKING LOUD YOU GAPING MAW OF RETARDATION

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post