Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-10-2017, 01:52 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(21-10-2017 07:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  GET OUT OF MY FAMILIES LIFE AND ESPECIALLY THAT OF THE DOGS YOU MONGREL

DOGS DONT HIDE WHIMPER AND FUCKING TREMBLE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PLAY WITH THE TEATOWEL YOU ARE WAVING AROUND ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED YOU WORTHLESS CUNT

DOG IS TERRIFIED BECAUSE SMOKE DECTORS ARE SUDDEN AND SUPER FUCKING LOUD YOU GAPING MAW OF RETARDATION

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY

Blink

Who the hell randomly fucks with someone else's smoke detectors?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2017, 05:47 PM
(22-10-2017 01:52 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(21-10-2017 07:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  GET OUT OF MY FAMILIES LIFE AND ESPECIALLY THAT OF THE DOGS YOU MONGREL

DOGS DONT HIDE WHIMPER AND FUCKING TREMBLE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PLAY WITH THE TEATOWEL YOU ARE WAVING AROUND ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED YOU WORTHLESS CUNT

DOG IS TERRIFIED BECAUSE SMOKE DECTORS ARE SUDDEN AND SUPER FUCKING LOUD YOU GAPING MAW OF RETARDATION

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY

Blink

Who the hell randomly fucks with someone else's smoke detectors?

It wasn't.

My brother set off the smoke detectors because he botched making his breakfast. Poor dog was absolutely horrified at this; hiding under the table, whimpering, shaking violently: the full 9 yards of terrified and distressed dog.

And what does Defacto do? Not help the dog. Instead he went and started to fan at one of the detectors with a tea towel.

Then shouted at her to shut up. Repeatedly.

When I said she was clearly terrified, I was wrong. Of course.

She just wants to play with the tea towel.

Which was why she was under the table, ears flat, whining, and quivering like a fucking 200 horsepower vibrator.

Wish I could have put his head through the fucking wall.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-10-2017, 05:57 PM
It's been a good day.

Weird I know.

I feel content.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-10-2017, 06:03 PM
(22-10-2017 05:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wish I could have put his head through the fucking wall.

Me too, and I wasn't even there. Fucking idiot. I really dislike stupid people like that. I think I just started understanding you a ton better. Heart

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-10-2017, 06:04 PM
(22-10-2017 05:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's been a good day.

Weird I know.

I feel content.

Hmmm. Must have been fun.....Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
22-10-2017, 07:59 PM
(22-10-2017 06:04 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-10-2017 05:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It's been a good day.

Weird I know.

I feel content.

Hmmm. Must have been fun.....Big Grin

Tongue
Blush
GaspGasp
Thumbsup

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

23-10-2017, 10:28 AM
So this morning, half asleep, because of course I went to bed super late and woke up with the alarm seemingly super early, I came downstairs, as I'm prone to do, and turned on the light in kitchen. I desperately needed coffee, before I began even thinking about cooking breakfast for the kids.

Out of the corner of my eye, immediately after turning on the light, I thought I saw something moving, darting out and then retreating.

I thought, "huh, must have been my shadow way over there?" Now, I should add that it is quite dark in the morning when I wake, at least until the time changes in a few more weeks, so I moved my arm. So not my shadow.

Then I moved slowly toward the kitchen and saw it again, it ran out, and back under the family room sofa area. Our kitchen and family room areas are sort of separated by a small eat-in kitchen area. I thought briefly that perhaps if I open the sliding glass door, it would run outside.

I opened the door and my very next thought was "what if more come in?" That was a visual image I didn't need so I closed the door, turned toward that area, and saw it again. This time i screamed a little.

It ran under another piece of furniture and I figured I'd put some distance between it and me.

So I retreated to the kitchen and began heating the water for coffee -- because I really needed to think about what I was going to do.

I turned on the radio, to classical music station because the other station I listen to does "news" at 7 and 8 am and I don't need to hear that shit.

The water was done, so I turned it off and as I was pouring the water into the french press, I caught a glimpse of something running behind me and vanishing under the kitchen cabinet just a few feet away. Due to a huge design flaw, one of cabinets has an "open space" Like it has the trim piece on the bottom but above it it's not attached. From a distance you wouldn't really notice it...but I found it quite on accident years ago. So, yeah, I was attempting to hide in the one area that "it" wanted to retreat toward.

Meanwhile, I attempted to cook breakfast, because kids, and I'm standing and constantly checking behind me and any sound, I'd jump at. Yet, strangely or not, I'm actually a bit more calm because I'm more confident that it has gone away for now. Being in a largely wooded area it's not unexpected, except that I always find it unexpected to find anything like that actually inside my home. Hearing the occasional sound in the wall doesn't really fuss me in the least.

Kids come in and had a good laugh over my story, especially the part when I thought "What if more come in?" yet, almost strangely they didn't seem to care, maybe it's because it wasn't them and it is likely gone so they weren't traumatized by the ordeal.

I added mouse poison to my list of things to buy and I'm considering getting a cat...Or remodeling the kitchen...I wonder if the market sells kerosene? You know, as a last resort.

Is it weird that I don't want to purchase the poison at a store I shop at? They have one of those club card things and often send me coupons based on those purchases. Do I really want to start getting coupons for rat poison? Do I really want to risk running into someone I know with cart filled with box after box of poison?

I need more coffee obviously.
23-10-2017, 02:28 PM
(23-10-2017 10:28 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So this morning, half asleep, because of course I went to bed super late and woke up with the alarm seemingly super early, I came downstairs, as I'm prone to do, and turned on the light in kitchen. I desperately needed coffee, before I began even thinking about cooking breakfast for the kids.

Out of the corner of my eye, immediately after turning on the light, I thought I saw something moving, darting out and then retreating.

I thought, "huh, must have been my shadow way over there?" Now, I should add that it is quite dark in the morning when I wake, at least until the time changes in a few more weeks, so I moved my arm. So not my shadow.

Then I moved slowly toward the kitchen and saw it again, it ran out, and back under the family room sofa area. Our kitchen and family room areas are sort of separated by a small eat-in kitchen area. I thought briefly that perhaps if I open the sliding glass door, it would run outside.

I opened the door and my very next thought was "what if more come in?" That was a visual image I didn't need so I closed the door, turned toward that area, and saw it again. This time i screamed a little.

It ran under another piece of furniture and I figured I'd put some distance between it and me.

So I retreated to the kitchen and began heating the water for coffee -- because I really needed to think about what I was going to do.

I turned on the radio, to classical music station because the other station I listen to does "news" at 7 and 8 am and I don't need to hear that shit.

The water was done, so I turned it off and as I was pouring the water into the french press, I caught a glimpse of something running behind me and vanishing under the kitchen cabinet just a few feet away. Due to a huge design flaw, one of cabinets has an "open space" Like it has the trim piece on the bottom but above it it's not attached. From a distance you wouldn't really notice it...but I found it quite on accident years ago. So, yeah, I was attempting to hide in the one area that "it" wanted to retreat toward.

Meanwhile, I attempted to cook breakfast, because kids, and I'm standing and constantly checking behind me and any sound, I'd jump at. Yet, strangely or not, I'm actually a bit more calm because I'm more confident that it has gone away for now. Being in a largely wooded area it's not unexpected, except that I always find it unexpected to find anything like that actually inside my home. Hearing the occasional sound in the wall doesn't really fuss me in the least.

Kids come in and had a good laugh over my story, especially the part when I thought "What if more come in?" yet, almost strangely they didn't seem to care, maybe it's because it wasn't them and it is likely gone so they weren't traumatized by the ordeal.

I added mouse poison to my list of things to buy and I'm considering getting a cat...Or remodeling the kitchen...I wonder if the market sells kerosene? You know, as a last resort.

Is it weird that I don't want to purchase the poison at a store I shop at? They have one of those club card things and often send me coupons based on those purchases. Do I really want to start getting coupons for rat poison? Do I really want to risk running into someone I know with cart filled with box after box of poison?

*inc bleeding heart*

Nooooo no don't get poison Sad

It's a horrific death for the pest and any predator the eats it.

Get insta-kill traps.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
23-10-2017, 03:07 PM
And now I have the hiccups Sad

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
23-10-2017, 03:32 PM
(23-10-2017 02:28 PM)Loom Wrote:  
(23-10-2017 10:28 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  So this morning, half asleep, because of course I went to bed super late and woke up with the alarm seemingly super early, I came downstairs, as I'm prone to do, and turned on the light in kitchen. I desperately needed coffee, before I began even thinking about cooking breakfast for the kids.

*inc bleeding heart*

Nooooo no don't get poison Sad

It's a horrific death for the pest and any predator the eats it.

Get insta-kill traps.
Or a flame thrower Laugh out load