Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-10-2017, 10:39 PM
RE: Ranting corner
So been pissing the managers off lately because I've been leaving work on time (crime of the century I know). Their argument is that there's still work that needs to be done and nobody else is leaving on time. My response is 'so?'. If I'm contracted on from 5-1 I'm leaving at 1.

I'm a very hard working person (at work), I've been working late, going the extra mile, working hard etc.. since I started working there.
I have been looked over for more shifts time and time again for retards (to put it bluntly) and bullshit reasons. I constantly get "oh, we'll give you the next shift that comes up, we promise". 5 times I've been told that and 6 times I've been turned down for shifts. One particular Friday shift 3 times, and now it's done by the most useless worker I've ever worked with (and I promise you, that's saying something). If they gave it to me a year and a half ago they wouldn't have had to keep replacing the person, they would have someone that shows up to work on time and does the job well and who doesn't show up to work drunk. But nope.

The last straw was earlier this year when they turned me down for supervisor in favor of the guy that smokes with the managers. It was a nightfill supervisor role and he doesn't even fucking do nightfill...! Their excuse was "we just feel you're not ready" bitch! I'm 26, I have an IQ of 140, I babysit these cuntnuggets most the time anyway, everyone likes me and listens to me anyway, I know the store better than most people and certainly better than someone that doesn't even do the fucking job! hell, I wanna run my own business.. and I'm not ready for a fucking supervisor role... bitch please. Stupid excuse to put your buddy in the role.

It's bullshit. And I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the false promises. Hell, they even promised to give me supervisor training which hasn't happened (not surprised). I'm sick of this idiot supervisor asking me how to do things. I'm sick of working hard and going the extra mile for NOTHING. It's abundantly clear that hardwork doesn't get you ahead at my work place so why bother? You wanna "reward" hard work and extra mile with standard paycheck you can fuck off and get "standard paycheck" work in return. They lost their whipping boy when they promoted that cabbage instead of me.

And I just know I'm gonna get the lecture tonight "it's supposed to be a team, nobody else went home on time" (I guarantee you nobody went home on time, damn there was a lot of work that still needed doing) bullshit. Team.. fucking laughable. It's only "team" if you smoke with the managers or are the cabbage new guy that "needs hours". Bitch I'm 26 and I work 16 hours a week I need hours not some 18 year old that lives with his fucking mom.

Fucknuggets don't know how spiteful this queen can be.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-10-2017, 02:36 AM
(22-10-2017 06:03 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(22-10-2017 05:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wish I could have put his head through the fucking wall.

Me too, and I wasn't even there. Fucking idiot. I really dislike stupid people like that. I think I just started understanding you a ton better. Heart

Hope you enjoyed this small glimpse into my thoroughly unspectacular life

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-10-2017, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2017 08:05 PM by Loom.)
So...yeah. Just had a panic attack at work that eventually resulted in me completely purging my innards into a shopping bag by the registers. Yes there were customers around to witness this.

Brb while I go drown myself in gingter tea.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
24-10-2017, 08:57 PM
(24-10-2017 07:58 PM)Loom Wrote:  So...yeah. Just had a panic attack at work that eventually resulted in me completely purging my innards into a shopping bag by the registers. Yes there were customers around to witness this.

*Hugs*

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
24-10-2017, 09:59 PM
(24-10-2017 08:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-10-2017 07:58 PM)Loom Wrote:  So...yeah. Just had a panic attack at work that eventually resulted in me completely purging my innards into a shopping bag by the registers. Yes there were customers around to witness this.

*Hugs*

Thanks, but not too hard, I'm still barfin Sadcryface2

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
24-10-2017, 10:12 PM
So today was my off day, and it was also the PC release of Destiny 2. All I wanted to do was enjoy my day off and play Destiny with my Dad and friends. But....

[Image: 22811630_1535345573213719_201931977_n.jp...e=59F1D5E9]

oh it gets better......

[Image: 22810402_1535754473172829_265071745_o.pn...e=59F20916]

(coworker went to hospital to get birth control removed and had her boyfriend text our boss only one hour before her shift started that she couldn't come in.... meanwhile I am still dealing w my flat tire and I hadn't showered....)

good stuff
24-10-2017, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 24-10-2017 11:46 PM by Thumpalumpacus.)
Here's your shovel ... keep digging.

By the way, I've had you blocked since this afternoon, so I haven't seen your last four texts. I'm working on the assumption that they're as churlish as your earlier ones.

Communication is a two-way street. When you shut me down as you did that night, you have no reasonable expectation to be heard. Even after that, I've listened to you, but I refuse to share my acknowledgements with someone who will not own their own behavior.

Don't like it? Tough shit.

This isn't about equivalence, but rather, about being open. Too bad, so sad that you cannot be open about your part.
25-10-2017, 06:01 AM
UPS sucks, their acronym should stand for useless parcel service, if my books from Amazon can be delivered by regular mail in 5 days why does this shit heel organization quote up to 3 + weeks to deliver a small package of melatonin, I mean 3-4 weeks WTF Angry FFS if you don't like running an efficient company why do it at all ? Its a good job I don't need medicine for my health delivered by them, I'd be fucking dead before they ever arrived with it. A snail with a double hernia and a bad case of haemorrhoids would be a quicker and more efficient parcel carrier than these clowns.
25-10-2017, 04:32 PM
(25-10-2017 06:01 AM)adey67 Wrote:  UPS sucks, their acronym should stand for useless parcel service, if my books from Amazon can be delivered by regular mail in 5 days why does this shit heel organization quote up to 3 + weeks to deliver a small package of melatonin, I mean 3-4 weeks WTF Angry FFS if you don't like running an efficient company why do it at all ? Its a good job I don't need medicine for my health delivered by them, I'd be fucking dead before they ever arrived with it. A snail with a double hernia and a bad case of haemorrhoids would be a quicker and more efficient parcel carrier than these clowns.

I once ordered a book (through Amazon Marketplace, meaning a third-party seller) that was shipped by "sea mail" (whatever that is) from Australia. It took a month or two to get to me. Toward the end, I was starting to wonder if "sea mail" was a guy in a rowboat.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
25-10-2017, 04:33 PM
Today has been one irritation after another all day log. I might need more than one "wee dram" of whiskey tonight.