Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-12-2012, 07:25 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I. Hate. Summer.

Singapore, go fuck yourself you are officially off my potential places to move too after university list.
Sweden, you are now put back onto said list.
You too North and South Poles.

The beauty of winter is you can slap on another jacket or something.
It's far harder to cool yourself down then heat yourself up.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
19-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Mother f*cker!!!!!!!!!!

This is the only thing I hate about the end of school semesters. Too much time on my hands, every little money to do anything worthwhile. I'm finally reading Sam Harris's The Moral Landscape....pretty dense stuff. And feels like he's repeating himself over and over.

Nothing to do but post anti-religious pictures on Facebook. OH well.

"If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal." - Carl Sagan
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-12-2012, 10:40 PM
(19-12-2012 07:25 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I. Hate. Summer.

Singapore, go fuck yourself you are officially off my potential places to move too after university list.

Ya kiddin', roight?

For SE Asia, Sing is relatively cool, considering it's 1.4° up from the equator.

It's an island, see? Sea breezes and all that.

19-12-2012, 11:39 PM
(19-12-2012 10:40 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

Ya kiddin', roight?

For SE Asia, Sing is relatively cool, considering it's 1.4° up from the equator.

It's an island, see? Sea breezes and all that.
I suppose it is a different heat to what we have here.
Like when I went to Vanuatu it was like 40degrees which sounds bloody awful, but it was actually really nice.

Yet here I am and it's maybe 24-26degrees and I'm baking like a potato.
The heat here is very.. strong. I believe we have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world because of the way we get sunlight down here.
20-12-2012, 02:24 AM

Yep, when it's hot the most you can do, is walk around naked. And leaving aside the inappropriateness and severe emotional scarring it may cause to others, there are times where it's not nearly enough.

Which is why I will happily proceed to put several layers of clothes and gout to buy gifts now Cool

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
20-12-2012, 02:30 AM
(20-12-2012 02:24 AM)Vera Wrote:  

Yep, when it's hot the most you can do, is walk around naked. And leaving aside the inappropriateness and severe emotional scarring it may cause to others, there are times where it's not nearly enough.

Which is why I will happily proceed to put several layers of clothes and gout to buy gifts now Cool
Well that's fine by me because it's 9"30pm, still somewhat bright outside and it's a very comfortable warm right now.
So I will happily dress comfortably and go down and get some vanilla coke.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-12-2012, 05:39 AM
Its been throwing it down with rain all day, I dont mind as I wear waterproofs when im at work. When I have to work in the rain I allways need a piss and today was no exception. So when we finished I got dropped off in town to pay some bills and treat myself to Far Cry 3 but first I headed off to one of the public toilets that my shitty city has to offer.

When I arrived I was greeted with a new barrier that otherwise had never been there, exactly the same style as the london underground uses. It was going to cost me 20 pence to get through the barrier and after some fervent checking of pockets I realised I had no change on me whatsoever.

So I jumped over the fucker, what the fuck are they thinking charging people to use a toilet that is allready payed for by Council Tax Payers???

To leave the toilets there is a sensor, which now has a piece of gum on it keeping it open Angel

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
20-12-2012, 06:13 AM
(20-12-2012 05:39 AM)bemore Wrote:  Its been throwing it down with rain all day, I dont mind as I wear waterproofs when im at work. When I have to work in the rain I allways need a piss and today was no exception. So when we finished I got dropped off in town to pay some bills and treat myself to Far Cry 3 but first I headed off to one of the public toilets that my shitty city has to offer.

When I arrived I was greeted with a new barrier that otherwise had never been there, exactly the same style as the london underground uses. It was going to cost me 20 pence to get through the barrier and after some fervent checking of pockets I realised I had no change on me whatsoever.

So I jumped over the fucker, what the fuck are they thinking charging people to use a toilet that is allready payed for by Council Tax Payers???

To leave the toilets there is a sensor, which now has a piece of gum on it keeping it open Angel
Benevolent Bob strikes again.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
20-12-2012, 06:18 AM
Getting this damn game to work.
God damn pirated video games... You just can't get good quality rips these days I tell you, the quality is severlly.. oh nevermind, it's working now.
20-12-2012, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2012 06:32 AM by earmuffs.)
WTF is this!? I get into this game which is a type of game I enjoy playing which naturally means it is rather complex, but instead of giving me a what is no doubt a much needed tutorial into the basics of such a complex game I am instead presented with what can only be described as an added bonus edition to Encyclopedia Britannica.
I am not even thrown into the throws of the game, instead I am presented with a rather exhausting maze of drop down menus made up of no doubt hundreds of highly detailed pages of the game mechanics.
And to make matters worst it appears to be in alphabetical order and not necessarily in the order of which I will no doubt require whatever knowledge I require at certain milestones through out a play through session.

I believe Matrix Games can expect a rather annoyed email in their suggestion box very soon about this "tutorial" system of theirs of which is 2nd worst i have ever seen only just beating out OpenTTD of which comprises of absolutely no tutorial at all.

I shall hope that this is not a continue trend among Matrix Games games as I will be rather disappointed because their variety of games of which I have recently discovered and will no doubt proceed to casual pirate of the course of the next year, all appear to be quite appealing to my interest.

edit: Oh nevermind there is a proper tutorial game mode.
And something smells like dog fart.. serious wtf is that?
Ohhhh, never mind I know that smell... bloody pot head flatmate...