Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-10-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(30-10-2017 09:28 PM)Loom Wrote:  Why does my dog have the most ungodly room-clearing farts?

My dog also has this problem.

*Dog lets out fart*
Gasp "WHAT THE HELL...."

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2017, 05:32 AM
(31-10-2017 05:02 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(30-10-2017 09:28 PM)Loom Wrote:  Why does my dog have the most ungodly room-clearing farts?

My dog also has this problem.

*Dog lets out fart*
Gasp "WHAT THE HELL...."

One of the commonest reasons is overfeeding. My dog had the most ungodly farts, their foul stench was overwhelming, we took her to the vet and discovered that we were feeding her three times the amount of food she should have been getting even though she wasn't overweight because the excess food was passing through her system only partially digested creating huge amounts of gas and making her faeces sloppy and hard to bag up. Once we started measuring her food the problem disappeared.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like adey67's post
31-10-2017, 08:16 AM
The wife has invited her entire team from work up to Salem so they can see Halloween at its zenith.

We lost power due to a storm and I know have to clean, cook (including a brine) and get all her triathlon gear stowed and I have to fix the flywheel on her trainer all by 5pm, oh, we also got a new kitten.

The car is in the shop because the starter went.

I need bourbon, much bourbon! Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 3 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
31-10-2017, 09:17 AM
(31-10-2017 05:32 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-10-2017 05:02 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  My dog also has this problem.

*Dog lets out fart*
Gasp "WHAT THE HELL...."

One of the commonest reasons is overfeeding. My dog had the most ungodly farts, their foul stench was overwhelming, we took her to the vet and discovered that we were feeding her three times the amount of food she should have been getting even though she wasn't overweight because the excess food was passing through her system only partially digested creating huge amounts of gas and making her faeces sloppy and hard to bag up. Once we started measuring her food the problem disappeared.

Another cause is the food itself, what brand of dog food are you using? My vet recommends Blue Buffalo due to the lack of filler it's a bit more expensive but well worth it in the long run.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
31-10-2017, 09:40 AM
Yeah fuck today too

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
31-10-2017, 09:49 AM
(31-10-2017 09:40 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah fuck today too

Everyone knows what you mean. And I think everybody wishes things were better, or had gone better.

Damn few people will like this day.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 3 users Like Free's post
31-10-2017, 10:14 AM
(31-10-2017 09:40 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah fuck today too

You did the best you could and you have nothing to reproach yourself for. Hug Heart
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
31-10-2017, 12:03 PM
Ranting corner
Learned today that in 25 years time estimated pension in Poland will be as low as 425 zł* which is about 1/4 of minimum wage. How the fuck I'm supposed to make living in this country?

*Little more than 100$.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
31-10-2017, 01:21 PM
(31-10-2017 09:17 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-10-2017 05:32 AM)adey67 Wrote:  One of the commonest reasons is overfeeding. My dog had the most ungodly farts, their foul stench was overwhelming, we took her to the vet and discovered that we were feeding her three times the amount of food she should have been getting even though she wasn't overweight because the excess food was passing through her system only partially digested creating huge amounts of gas and making her faeces sloppy and hard to bag up. Once we started measuring her food the problem disappeared.

Another cause is the food itself, what brand of dog food are you using? My vet recommends Blue Buffalo due to the lack of filler it's a bit more expensive but well worth it in the long run.

We use Blue Buffalo. She doesn't really eat that much, but we don't measure it for her. Fortunately, her atomic farts aren't the norm (they're just really bad!)

I think she eats weird things in the backyard. She loves catching bugs.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
31-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Oh great now they've suspended production on House of Cards?!

Holy shit.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces