Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-10-2017, 01:34 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(31-10-2017 01:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh great now they've suspended production on House of Cards?!

Holy shit.

Ya, Kevin Spacey been a bad boy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2017, 01:35 PM
(31-10-2017 01:34 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(31-10-2017 01:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh great now they've suspended production on House of Cards?!

Holy shit.

Ya, Kevin Spacey been a bad boy.

I'm gutted I always liked that guy. Sad
31-10-2017, 01:46 PM
(31-10-2017 01:35 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-10-2017 01:34 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Ya, Kevin Spacey been a bad boy.

I'm gutted I always liked that guy. Sad

no kidding! I had to google to find out why. I'm shocked. I loved that show and just about every movie I've ever seen him in.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

31-10-2017, 02:19 PM
(31-10-2017 09:40 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yeah fuck today too

Hugs to you, Moms.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
31-10-2017, 02:35 PM
(31-10-2017 01:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(31-10-2017 01:35 PM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm gutted I always liked that guy. Sad

no kidding! I had to google to find out why. I'm shocked. I loved that show and just about every movie I've ever seen him in.

Actually, I shouldn't jump to conclusions -- he only been accused of being a bad boy. But it is a bit suspicious that he would apologize for something that he doesn't remember doing.
31-10-2017, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2017 12:07 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(31-10-2017 02:35 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(31-10-2017 01:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  no kidding! I had to google to find out why. I'm shocked. I loved that show and just about every movie I've ever seen him in.

Actually, I shouldn't jump to conclusions -- he only been accused of being a bad boy. But it is a bit suspicious that he would apologize for something that he doesn't remember doing.

the kid (now adult) did sorta imply he could have been drunk at the time...So I guess spacey ran with that.

What I don't get is why not just admit you don't really remember it, it was 1986 after all. Don't apologize and for gosh sake don't use the excuse 'I don't know I was really drunk at the time' and by the way 'I've decided to come out as gay.'

That's the part that most annoys me.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-11-2017, 09:04 AM
For the last time, mother, I do not want fucking braces!!!!

Okay? Jesus fucking christ. I don't want them. Don't. Fucking. Want. Them.

Oh yes, I've gotten your multiple not-so-subtle hints that you apparently think my teeth are fucked up or unattractive or whatever it is you think but they are, but I don't care!!! Now leave me the fuck alone about it.

Tell you what, why don't YOU go and get braces on your own teeth since you are so obsessed with this. Dodgy

01-11-2017, 09:14 AM
(01-11-2017 09:04 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  For the last time, mother, I do not want fucking braces!!!!

Oh yes, I've gotten your multiple not-so-subtle hints that you apparently think my teeth are fucked up or unattractive or whatever it is you think but they are, but I don't care!!! Now leave me the fuck alone about it.

Tell you what, why don't YOU go and get braces on your own teeth since you are so obsessed with this. Dodgy

Out of interest, what are you teeth like? I'm not trying to have a dig at you or anything, just curious. I had a brace as a kid, but I had really bad teeth due to having some of my adult teeth grow in early, and it proper fecked up my mouth.

These days they are mostly straight, but I think having like a slight deviation on the stereotypical "straight teeth" you see everywhere is kinda cool, like its something that stands out a bit more. I have just the one mildy off center tooth, and I really like it haha.

As long as you don't have a mouth like a graveyard after an earthquake, then it's all good Laugh out load

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-11-2017, 09:26 AM

Holy shit.

Wait, Mueller's investigation is halted?

Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
01-11-2017, 10:41 AM
(01-11-2017 09:14 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 09:04 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  For the last time, mother, I do not want fucking braces!!!!

Out of interest, what are you teeth like? I'm not trying to have a dig at you or anything, just curious. I had a brace as a kid, but I had really bad teeth due to having some of my adult teeth grow in early, and it proper fecked up my mouth.

These days they are mostly straight, but I think having like a slight deviation on the stereotypical "straight teeth" you see everywhere is kinda cool, like its something that stands out a bit more. I have just the one mildy off center tooth, and I really like it haha.

As long as you don't have a mouth like a graveyard after an earthquake, then it's all good Laugh out load

They're fine. They are not straight, but I don't think they're horrible. My teeth are a bit close together on the bottom (traditional floss is a pain in the ass because of this, so I have to use the dental pick thingies), but none of them are turned totally sideways.

On top, I have an adult tooth that is missing. It just never developed at all. So those aren't as tight together but I don't have a large gap due to that missing tooth or anything - they all just have a bit more space between them than they probably normally would.

I have no wisdom teeth - those were all pulled as soon as they started coming in (no room for them).

Anyway, I just get so tired of her going on and on about this. My parents got my younger brother braces but they didn't get me any and I guess she feels guilty about that? Who knows. I've told her I don't care and that I'm fine with my teeth and I'm not having problems with them - I did have some real issues that needed addressing (root canals, etc.) but I got all that taken care of and I got a clean bill of health from the dentist at my last visit. But my mom is concerned with the cosmetic part.

I don't care if my teeth aren't perfectly straight so long as they aren't hurting me. And they don't. And they're in good health, according to my dentist.

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post