Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-11-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-11-2017 03:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Something's up. I'll figure it out.

Maybe you're being rewarded for banning 'muffs. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2017, 10:02 PM
(04-11-2017 03:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Something's up. I'll figure it out.

[Image: sddTcgd.jpg?1]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-11-2017, 02:43 PM
If this group of people are coming over here for Thanksgiving then this other group of people won't.

Jesus H Fucking Christ...family drama.

I am cooking...plan to eat at two...show up or don't. Going to try not to stress about it.

And mom's drunk and threatening suicide again.

No wonder my heart tried to explode.

FML

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-11-2017, 02:51 PM
(05-11-2017 02:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If this group of people are coming over here for Thanksgiving then this other group of people won't.

Jesus H Fucking Christ...family drama.

I am cooking...plan to eat at two...show up or don't. Going to try not to stress about it.

And mom's drunk and threatening suicide again.

No wonder my heart tried to explode.

FML

This sounds awful Hug

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
05-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Dang people that don't clean up their dogs' shit (yes, literal shit). I mean, come on, people. Come on. Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
05-11-2017, 04:56 PM
(05-11-2017 04:54 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Dang people that don't clean up their dogs' shit (yes, literal shit). I mean, come on, people. Come on. Dodgy

With you on this! Our dogs have a nice big fenced in yard that we clean up. They are so used to going there that they don't go when taken for a walk. But....somehow we end up with poo in the front yard...our dogs aren't ever in our front yard. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-11-2017, 05:12 PM
(05-11-2017 04:54 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Dang people that don't clean up their dogs' shit (yes, literal shit). I mean, come on, people. Come on. Dodgy

No kidding. Duke's been gone since January and I just had an exchange with a neighbor. Their dog shit in my yard (they have a rather large black lab, sweet thing but still). So I asked them politely to not let their dog do that. They (actually their kid spoke up) straight up lying it was my dog (claimed that the brown dog, got out). First Duke was never outside unless we were walking him (like he wouldn't cross an outdoor threshold without a leash on -- like I'm not kidding). Second, I know that crap hasn't been there since January.

"Oh really?"

The kid didn't back down.

"Well that's really weird since my dog died on January 2nd of this year and the poop is steamy."

Now, the neighbor spoke up and said his son would take care of it. Lying little shit.

Our backyard was thankfully fenced and that's where he did most of his business -- which was awful this time of year, because leaves would cover the bombs of poo. Oh and really funny or weird, when part of the fence went down, the dog refused to go down the steps. I'd have to go down with him and and back up. Quirky beast.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-11-2017, 05:25 PM
My biological grandfather died. Granted I only met him once when I was young and didn't really know him. Just wish people in my family would stop dying.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
05-11-2017, 05:26 PM
(05-11-2017 05:25 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  My biological grandfather died. Granted I only met him once when I was young and didn't really know him. Just wish people in my family would stop dying.

You are having a terrible year for losses. I am sorry. Heart

05-11-2017, 05:29 PM
(05-11-2017 05:25 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  My biological grandfather died. Granted I only met him once when I was young and didn't really know him. Just wish people in my family would stop dying.

Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces