Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-11-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: Ranting corner
For goodness sake...got a letter from my cpap supply company saying "hey you've not ordered supplies in over six months, give us a call." Call that number, mention I'm holding a bill they've sent my insurance company for $600 for those supplies I didn't order last month. They transfer me to Billing. Billing lady can only see what insurance company paid from that bill, and that it was on my CPAP. She then has a mini-breakdown about how everyone's been cursing at her all day and thanking me for being nice. I awkwardly ask if I should call my local branch of CPAP company. She says yes, we tell each other Happy Thanksgiving, I do that. Local person knows billing codes right away, says it's the cpap and heating unit for it, but then says that it's a 13 month lease to pay it off and I'm in month 15, and she has no clue why I'm still being billed for it. So, I'm waiting on her to call back while she calls their person who liaises with my insurance company as they try to figure out what the hell is going on.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
21-11-2017, 02:15 PM
(21-11-2017 01:30 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Now that I have roughly half the house in order, tomorrow I have to do the other half.

Whenever I half-clean the house, I make sure I half-clean all of it.
Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Thoreauvian's post
21-11-2017, 02:19 PM
(21-11-2017 02:26 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  anilingus.

Not a word I ever wanted to be made aware of Dodgy

And don't even get me started on dogs, smelly, shitting-everywhere-and-in-front-of-everyone, butt-sniffing dogs. Cats are superior by orders of magnitude. Unless one wants one's ego stroked by unthinking, unquestioning devotion and obedience. Which I don't. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
21-11-2017, 03:28 PM
(21-11-2017 02:15 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(21-11-2017 01:30 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Now that I have roughly half the house in order, tomorrow I have to do the other half.

Whenever I half-clean the house, I make sure I half-clean all of it.
Thumbsup

I found my ambition. Weird when that happens. I'm hopeful that for once the house will be clean for a holiday. Tomorrow I'm cleaning the kid's bathroom and washing their towels (unless I decide to tackle it today) and then I'll vacuum (upstairs and downstairs) and wash the kitchen floor last.

Pity no one but me cares and no one will see it but us. Blush

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-11-2017, 03:31 PM
(21-11-2017 02:08 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  For goodness sake...got a letter from my cpap supply company saying "hey you've not ordered supplies in over six months, give us a call." Call that number, mention I'm holding a bill they've sent my insurance company for $600 for those supplies I didn't order last month. They transfer me to Billing. Billing lady can only see what insurance company paid from that bill, and that it was on my CPAP. She then has a mini-breakdown about how everyone's been cursing at her all day and thanking me for being nice. I awkwardly ask if I should call my local branch of CPAP company. She says yes, we tell each other Happy Thanksgiving, I do that. Local person knows billing codes right away, says it's the cpap and heating unit for it, but then says that it's a 13 month lease to pay it off and I'm in month 15, and she has no clue why I'm still being billed for it. So, I'm waiting on her to call back while she calls their person who liaises with my insurance company as they try to figure out what the hell is going on.

My question is why you on a CPAP? You a fatass Graboid? Or you got some sort of structural deformity?

#sigh
21-11-2017, 03:32 PM
(21-11-2017 02:19 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(21-11-2017 02:26 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  anilingus.

Not a word I ever wanted to be made aware of Dodgy

And don't even get me started on dogs, smelly, shitting-everywhere-and-in-front-of-everyone, butt-sniffing dogs. Cats are superior by orders of magnitude. Unless one wants one's ego stroked by unthinking, unquestioning devotion and obedience. Which I don't. Drinking Beverage

Yeah, they're worthy of eating.

#sigh
21-11-2017, 03:35 PM
Got an infection in my hand. Swolled up nasty. Barely got my 33 year wedding ring off my ring finger, put it on my pinky finger. Why? Because I'm fucking stupid that's why. That ring's gone.

#sigh
21-11-2017, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2017 03:57 PM by Shai Hulud.)
Also my reimbursement has been sent back for a fourth time now on the new expense report system for paying for conference, they're saying that they can't reimburse my Visa ending in a certain set of digits, as I claimed to use my corporate card. I did use my corporate card for both the hotel and airfare, so I have no clue why the hell they have different cards down for each through the business travel group they make us use to book that shit. Edit: And guy who handles that has left his office for the day, get to try again tomorrow!

(21-11-2017 03:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My question is why you on a CPAP? You a fatass Graboid? Or you got some sort of structural deformity?

Both.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
21-11-2017, 04:00 PM
(21-11-2017 03:50 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Also my reimbursement has been sent back for a fourth time now on the new expense report system for paying for conference, they're saying that they can't reimburse my Visa ending in a certain set of digits, as I claimed to use my corporate card. I did use my corporate card for both the hotel and airfare, so I have no clue why the hell they have different cards down for each through the business travel group they make us use to book that shit. Edit: And guy who handles that has left his office for the day, get to try again tomorrow!

(21-11-2017 03:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My question is why you on a CPAP? You a fatass Graboid? Or you got some sort of structural deformity?

Both.

Henceforth I shall call you Quasi, short for Quasimodo. Go ring some bells, it'll burn calories. Big Grin

#sigh
23-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Woke up early and started cooking and cleaning for a 2:00 Thanksgiving feast.

My son showed up around one as did my daughter and her daughter.

In a little bit my son-in-law showed up with his mother.

At 2:02 I called everyone to come eat. Everything turned out so well! The food was delicious and we were all mingling around talking and having a good time. After the family being a bit splintered last year this was a wonderful change.

Then the mother-in-law threw up all over the downstairs bathroom. Not went to the bathroom and threw up...threw up all fucking over it.

Son made a quick exit stage left. Queasy daughter told her hubby it was on him to clean it up.

Needless to say the party atmosphere came to an abrupt halt.

I understand that she can't help it if she was sick.

I also understand my hopes were a tiny bit higher that the day would turn out well.

sigh Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF