Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-12-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(21-12-2012 07:32 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  
(21-12-2012 04:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Stupid paintings not turning out how I envision it. Angry
Ooh, let's see! Mebbe' 'tis not your vision, but still lovely Sleepy

Alas, I feel your plight....this is why it takes forever for me to finish a poem....

It's all good. The bonus of using a tablet and photoshop as opposed to actual paint is there is an erase feature. So after much erasing and redoing this one fucking area what seemed like a dozen fucking times I finally got it to somewhat acceptable which will do for now. Might retouch upon it once I'm don and it sticks out like a white man at KFC.

And god damn I'm awful for starting and not finishing stuff.
I get it from my dad. Still waiting for that tree house pops...

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2012, 09:38 AM
(21-12-2012 09:30 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Oh goody, more badly contructed sentences sent to us for approval. We look forward to it, although I and I'm sure others feel bad you have to be subjected to this stuff. Drinking Beverage
Trust me, she is the worst (though the last one sucked pretty badly... esp. at the sex scene, so the 1st part of this sentence is particularly fitting).
This scarecrow's crap is, however, much longer and she insists on using slang that she made up herself (as if this is how slang works). [Image: _facedesk__by_ninjapengui.gif]

Thanks for the sympathy though.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-12-2012, 01:47 PM
(21-12-2012 09:30 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(21-12-2012 09:15 AM)Vera Wrote:  BLOODY HELL!

My next book is gonna be by the one author I can't stand, the talentless, fugly broad! And it's most probably gonna involve a lot of BDSM vampire sex.

I'm so gonna get drunk on vodka and grapefruit juice tonight and try to forget... Weeping Weeping Weeping

[Image: tumblr_lnkmrr92JV1qgnk2qo1_400.gif]

Oh goody, more badly contructed sentences sent to us for approval. We look forward to it, although I and I'm sure others feel bad you have to be subjected to this stuff. Drinking Beverage
I don't (feel bad) Big Grin I think it's hilarious... OK now I do feel a little bit bad. Sad Sorry you have to read bad sex scenes for your job...

I do think it's pretty strange that humans have such a market that a job like this can exist. It's like jewellery. It's a Biiiig industry... *mines* dig up gold and silver and diamonds. And these are huge operations. An industry powered by sex... weird.
21-12-2012, 01:57 PM
(21-12-2012 01:47 PM)morondog Wrote:  I don't (feel bad) Big Grin I think it's hilarious... OK now I do feel a little bit bad. Sad Sorry you have to read bad sex scenes for your job...

I do think it's pretty strange that humans have such a market that a job like this can exist. It's like jewellery. It's a Biiiig industry... *mines* dig up gold and silver and diamonds. And these are huge operations. An industry powered by sex... weird.
Nah, it's not even the sex that I have a problem with. Men like to read about heroes and huge swords, woemn - about heroes and huge... swords. It's just that this one is especially bad. Like if-I-meet-her-in-a-dark-alley-I'll-kill-her bad. And her books are looong.
Still, it's almost time to go make myself some grapefruit juice, add half a bottle of vodka and then try and drown myself in it. [Image: diving.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
21-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Up before 3, must be a new record for me.

Todays goal, locate and purchase an allen key, take the side panel off my bike and refill the radiator which I suspect is dead empty.

21-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Fucking hell there is such a huge difference in price between brands of tools.
Allen keys for example, $109 for one set, $11 for another set very similar...

I suppose ones for professionals and the cheaper one is for average joys like me.

21-12-2012, 10:19 PM
(21-12-2012 09:15 AM)Vera Wrote:  My next book is gonna be by the one author I can't stand, the talentless, fugly broad! And it's most probably gonna involve a lot of BDSM vampire sex.

Sounds like a real page turner.

Payne, twin sister of the Black Dagger Brother Vishous, suffers a devastating injury, and brilliant human surgeon Manuel Manello is called in to save her. Their attraction is instant, and as powerful as it is dangerous. But as human and vampire worlds collide, a centuries- old score catches up with Payne and puts both her love and her life in jeopardy. [Image: barf.gif]

#sigh
22-12-2012, 02:23 AM
Playing OpenTTD, 5 hours go by... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! stupid game sucking away my time.

22-12-2012, 02:26 AM
Ranting corner
(22-12-2012 02:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Playing OpenTTD, 5 hours go by... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! stupid game sucking away my time.

You say that as if you had anything better to do with your time. Laughat

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-12-2012, 02:59 AM
(22-12-2012 02:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-12-2012 02:23 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Playing OpenTTD, 5 hours go by... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! stupid game sucking away my time.

You say that as if you had anything better to do with your time. Laughat
while normally this is indeed true, today I did actually have something important to do. I had to re-fill my radiator and get rid of any air in it (which takes a bit more then just topping it up).
And considering I was gonna go home first thing tomorrow morning that has now had to be put off until Xmas eve (not that I'm complaining, I'd rather stay down here then go back home and traffic will be a bitch) so that I can do it tomorrow.