Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-12-2017, 08:55 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Sorry Ferdi, I'd be so upset too! Also holy crap, I feel so much better about getting older now, because even at a payment each month, you're paying literally double what I do.

---

"If you didn't know, KLOVE is listener supported" I heard in the car this morning. The only people who have ever turned on KLOVE and don't know that are the mythical ones who only listen because they like the sound, and don't listen to the lyrics. Then of course we have to end it with a guilt trip about how it's the best thing ever to help lead someone to Jesus and eternal life, and you want to help with that don't you? And the implication that if you don't give them money, people are going to Hell because of you. Go screw yourself KLOVE. It's not even Pledge Drive, you're just end of the year money grubbing and the last time I looked at your taxes, you took in over $20 million more than you had in expenses while constantly warning everyone their station may close down if people don't give now.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2017, 09:18 AM
Hate the fuck out of Christmas
Find all posts by this user
10-12-2017, 10:07 AM
(10-12-2017 09:18 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Hate the fuck out of Christmas

I take it Santa won't be emptying his sack on your living room floor this year then ? Tongue
10-12-2017, 12:32 PM
I smell like maple bacon today.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
10-12-2017, 12:45 PM
When you lose your debit card

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
10-12-2017, 05:37 PM
House is a mess and I need to clean but I have neither the energy nor the time to do so. For sure don't have the motivation after a certain someone decided it was a great day to tear up the blinds in the master bedroom and living room. Dodgy

10-12-2017, 06:16 PM
Conductor and soloist playing at one tempo, the first clarinetist playing at an entirely different one and angry at me (sitting in on second clarinet) for watching the conductor. Fine, I'll synch with you and we'll both drag down the woodwinds. Plus your throat tones are super sharp. Also, it's really fucking unprofessional for you to be talking to bassoon one while we're on stage and the conductor is talking to the audience.

So glad this concert is over.
10-12-2017, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2017 06:25 PM by Shai Hulud.)
I get to call the system auditor in the state capital again tomorrow, because things are still screwed up over this trip. I got a bill for the corporate card they said the state would pay off, for a few hundred dollars. Called their customer service line; the state paid almost double what it had to. And I have no clue why. But, not only do I not owe the amount billed, but have a credit on the account now in my favor. However, it's my butt on the line if they screwed up somewhere, because the the card is in my name and then it looks like I'm ripping the state off.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2017, 09:02 PM
(10-12-2017 08:55 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Sorry Ferdi, I'd be so upset too! Also holy crap, I feel so much better about getting older now, because even at a payment each month, you're paying literally double what I do.

Yeeeeahhh... being 21... and a woman... and driving a jeep... get's pretty expensive. Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
11-12-2017, 04:22 AM
Tooth extraction sucks, I can't drink tea for two whole hours !!!!! Angry Weeping