Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-01-2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I fucking hate facebook. A couple weeks ago I got messenger and two fucking ladies (one of them I don't like, one of them I barely know) messaged me less than five minutes after. I dealt with one of them okay but this other one, the one I barely even know threw a freaking tantrum at me and accused me of being a scammer just because I didn't respond immediately. I was just like "what the fuck" and ignored her trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, like she's having a bad day or something.

I deleted the messenger app then reinstalled it today to try and contact my boyfriend because of bad phone signal and apparently facebook announced to the world that I downloaded messenger because immediately my dad says "welcome" in a message, then that same bitch is like "welcome to messenger, remember NO Amway" (the scam she accused me of trying to sell her)

What. The. Fuck?

I blocked her immediately this time Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Philanthropic Misanthrope's post
18-01-2018, 06:19 PM
(18-01-2018 05:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Right about the time the temp rises above 30F is the best time to poke a hole in your shoe sole, right? Facepalm

Gawdam shit suckin motherfuckin WET SOCK! Angry

You people don't smoke nearly enough weed. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
18-01-2018, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2018 08:22 PM by Kaneda.)
I’ve got to find a way to get out of this State within the next year or two. There are too-many ill-boding disaster signs everywhere you look, and nobody really seems to care anymore.

The crux of all our modern age problems is that the are just too many goddamned people out here. Decades of urban development have destroyed thousands of square miles of natural land and depleted trillions of gallons of water. Living in the city now feels like you brain is literally being fried off of Rf radiation and CO2. It also gets too hot here, the people have serious attitudes, the girls are all glued to their phones, and the air smells like sulfur.

They’re still developing down here by the way. Disreagarding all the warning signs, millions of wealthy people still want to start a life in this part of the US. Hobo I can’t reason with people like this. You’d be hard-pressed to find a worse place to live when shit hits the fan in this country, besides maybe some place farther inland, like Phoenix, AZ

“Look at what they abandoned in their panic...they were afraid; ashamed. They chose to conceal it; to bury the roots of a Great Civilization. They turned their backs on what science had to offer them, and tried to shut the lid of the Pandora's Box they themselves had opened.”

Katsuhiro Otomo, (Akira, 1988)
18-01-2018, 08:26 PM
I hate cancer Sad

Fuck you, cancer. FUCK YOU

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: beb1339cfc76b95693fe0fd59c12ec05.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like ShadowProject's post
18-01-2018, 08:30 PM
(18-01-2018 08:26 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I hate cancer Sad

I’m really sorry to hear you have cancer. How are things holding together, if you don’t mind me asking?

“Look at what they abandoned in their panic...they were afraid; ashamed. They chose to conceal it; to bury the roots of a Great Civilization. They turned their backs on what science had to offer them, and tried to shut the lid of the Pandora's Box they themselves had opened.”

Katsuhiro Otomo, (Akira, 1988)
18-01-2018, 09:26 PM

*hugs* Heart
19-01-2018, 12:07 AM

Hug
19-01-2018, 08:42 AM
Oh, sorry! It is not me.
My aunt and a very close friend were both diagnosed within the past two weeks.
My friend's is stage 4...not good Sad My aunt is still waiting on results but her pet scan revealed it is in her lymph nodes.

It just sucks Sad

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: beb1339cfc76b95693fe0fd59c12ec05.jpg]
20-01-2018, 11:14 AM
(19-01-2018 08:42 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Oh, sorry! It is not me.
My aunt and a very close friend were both diagnosed within the past two weeks.
My friend's is stage 4...not good Sad My aunt is still waiting on results but her pet scan revealed it is in her lymph nodes.

It just sucks Sad

Damn.
Maybe - hopefully - they can target it. Target treatment appears to be the best we can do right now.

I also might suggest you make certain they each get a medical marijuana card & load up on cannabis oil. It's chock full of CDB which stimulates the immune system.

Hug

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
20-01-2018, 11:45 AM
So, about an hour ago, the sirens for tornadoes or air raids went off here at the office. While they do test them periodically throughout the year, it was more than a little unnerving following that false missile warning in Hawaii (and Japan), and being directly between two decent sized cities, one of them the 3rd largest in the United States. Say what one will about Bush and Obama, but I never had a moment of fear going, "...is that just a test, or is there a nuke about to hit a city nearby? I'm outside the blast radius, but would I be outside of wear the wind would blow the fallout? Are a lot of people about to die?"

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user