Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-12-2012, 12:21 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(22-12-2012 12:11 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-12-2012 11:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  A great white stallion?
You could call it that.

[Image: Picture2b.jpg]

No one needs that kind of highway assault vehicle.

We should limit them to 25hp and 1 gallon of petrol.
Sort of like how no one should have more than a 5mm handgun to "protect" themselves.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Who needs a handgun to protect themselves? I'll kill you with my hands if it comes to that.

My rant will be short. Not really a rant, more of a general comment.

I don't feel Christmassy at all this year, and sort of feel like not even doing it. Just meh. I don't care.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-12-2012, 12:41 PM
Ranting corner
(22-12-2012 12:40 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Who needs a handgun to protect themselves? I'll kill you with my hands if it comes to that.

My rant will be short. Not really a rant, more of a general comment.

I don't feel Christmassy at all this year, and sort of feel like not even doing it. Just meh. I don't care.

I felt that way until I started buying stupid useless shit for people to have fun playing with on Christmas Day.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-12-2012, 12:47 PM
It's quite abnormal for me. Usually when Christmas or Halloween roll around I'm like a little kid. Jamming cheer down everyone's throats. But I wasn't really into Halloween this year either. It's like I'm dead inside. In my head I think there might be something to be worried about... but I'm not. Just meh.

Already did all my shopping. I dislike shopping.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
22-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Ranting corner
(22-12-2012 12:47 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It's quite abnormal for me. Usually when Christmas or Halloween roll around I'm like a little kid. Jamming cheer down everyone's throats. But I wasn't really into Halloween this year either. It's like I'm dead inside. In my head I think there might be something to be worried about... but I'm not. Just meh.

Maybe you need to go to church and rediscover the Reason For The Season.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-12-2012, 01:04 PM
(22-12-2012 12:47 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It's quite abnormal for me. Usually when Christmas or Halloween roll around I'm like a little kid. Jamming cheer down everyone's throats. But I wasn't really into Halloween this year either. It's like I'm dead inside. In my head I think there might be something to be worried about... but I'm not. Just meh.

Maybe the fascination finally wore off? (Happened to me a couple of years ago). Or maybe you're worried about something else and can't get into the spirit of the whole thing?

(For the record, I think Xmas is meh.)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
22-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Ranting corner
(22-12-2012 01:04 PM)Vera Wrote:  

Maybe the fascination finally wore off? (Happened to me a couple of years ago). Or maybe you're worried about something else and can't get into the spirit of the whole thing?

(For the record, I think Xmas is meh.)

Bulgar Grinch. Drinking Beverage

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
22-12-2012, 01:18 PM
(22-12-2012 01:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Bulgar Grinch. Drinking Beverage
Hey! I don't ruin it for anyone, buy them nice gifts, don't mind my dad wanting to say a prayer or something on Xmas eve. Just don't expect me to get all giddy and excited. This takes a lot more than Xmas Drinking Beverage

22-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Ranting corner
(22-12-2012 01:18 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(22-12-2012 01:13 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Bulgar Grinch. Drinking Beverage
Hey! I don't ruin it for anyone, buy them nice gifts, don't mind my dad wanting to say a prayer or something on Xmas eve. Just don't expect me to get all giddy and excited. This takes a lot more than Xmas Drinking Beverage

So I guess a naughty Christmas elf costume is out of the question?

~Izel
22-12-2012, 01:25 PM
(22-12-2012 01:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  So I guess a naughty Christmas elf costume is out of the question?
Depends on who's gonna be wearing it Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post