Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-04-2012, 10:07 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(23-04-2012 07:48 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The fuck happened to the logical troll thread by vivisection? I still had some vitriol... and how the fuck satan get banned? First it's that Hughsie being made a mod - you know, validating fluffyism - then it's KC skittles... now threads are disappearing and peeps are getting banned... Dodgy
*hugs* everything's gonna be good

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Leerob's post
25-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Gwynnie rant!

[Image: th_IMAG0151.jpg]

See all my Gwynnies in my room? I wuz thinking my Gwynnie thing is completely "normal" in the sense of celebrity infatuation, yet completely insane as to how much I love that girl and how much she is like my favorite everything - actress, singer, image, life form... it's absurd. Big Grin

Then there's...

[Image: th_IMAG0148.jpg]

[Image: th_IMAG0147.jpg]

which were moderately successful and...

[Image: th_IMAG0149.jpg]

[Image: th_IMAG0150.jpg]

[Image: th_IMAG0146.jpg]

which were not so much. All of which adds up to ten or so hours of Gwyneth Paltrow being an active component in the brain functioning over the past week, plus the more than ten hours (don't know how much more than ten hours, cause I go way Tongue ) of googling Gwynnie images... which is like Elysian Fields up in the stupid brain. Did I mention the sweet/adorable/dying part? Big Grin

'Cause some guy is like, kind of mofo music "represents our atheism" and I go "WTF? ... Gwynnies!" and it wasn't like spamming cause the Gwynnies were totally appropriate there in that inappropriate sitch.

Oh, and my excuse for the "less than Gwynnies" is drawing in a moving vehicle. Tongue

Anyway, I'm stuck with a head full of Gwynnies - and you did it! - and now I gotta go lay down. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-04-2012, 10:30 AM
So let me get this straight ...you like Gwyneth?
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
26-04-2012, 10:33 AM
Is that a demon head above her on the door?
26-04-2012, 10:37 AM
(26-04-2012 10:33 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Is that a demon head above her on the door?
It's not a demon. It's HoC looking over her shoulder, ready to pounce on those who would mock or hurt the Gwynnies.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
26-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Demon. Big Grin

(26-04-2012 10:30 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  So let me get this straight ...you like Gwyneth?

I love my Gwynnies! Everz. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
26-04-2012, 12:08 PM
(26-04-2012 12:04 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Demon. Big Grin

(26-04-2012 10:30 AM)Grassy Knoll Wrote:  So let me get this straight ...you like Gwyneth?

I love my Gwynnies! Everz. Big Grin
It is reminiscent of this album cover:
[Image: 220px-Iron_Maiden_-_The_Number_Of_The_Beast.jpg]

Satan is not the real power...Eddie is the one who holds the puppet strings!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-04-2012, 03:08 PM
HoC, sir, you are obsessed, not sorry to say Wink

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
26-04-2012, 06:54 PM
(26-04-2012 03:08 PM)Leela Wrote:  HoC, sir, you are obsessed, not sorry to say Wink

Dude's found his own Higgs boson particle. ... Off to find my own. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Really gets me to the point of wanting to slam my head into my computer desk when a person is given gratitude...but because this same person was not given gratitude first and foremost makes a scene that makes you wonder why you were even grateful at all.

Recently had to deal with this. While I understood her feelings being hurt as she felt like she was being overshadowed...she makes an issue out of this not only via text messaging...but on FB (Facebook) of all places!

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.