Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-12-2012, 04:46 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-12-2012 12:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-12-2012 12:31 AM)kim Wrote:  Muff Muff, is your Dad unaware of your gaiety? Blink Or is he just holding out hope that it's a phase you are going through?
The only people that know I'm gay are you lot.
Maybe. My sister never told anyone she was a lesbian, but, you know, lesbian. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
27-12-2012, 07:55 AM
GTFO, so I was in the kitchen microwaving something and I noticed a new mug.
It was rainbow and had "Nobody knows I'm gay" written on it!!

I WANT THAT MUG!
Also, I lol'ed because it was fitting with what we were talking about.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
27-12-2012, 07:57 AM
(27-12-2012 07:55 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  GTFO, so I was in the kitchen microwaving something and I noticed a new mug.
It was rainbow and had "Nobody knows I'm gay" written on it!!

I WANT THAT MUG!
Also, I lol'ed because it was fitting with what we were talking about.

Become a Satanist, then you can just take it. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-12-2012, 10:38 AM
“I want to blow you.”

After a mind-numbingly stupid and badly written prologue (by a dumb American who thought she made her drivel sound archaic and cool, while it was pathetic and ludicrous), this is the 1st sentence in my new book. It then goes on thus:

"Dr. Manny Manello swiveled his head to the right and looked at the woman who’d spoken to him. It was hardly the first time he’d heard that combination of words, and the mouth they’d come out of certainly had enough silicone in it to offer a good cushion."

At least the scribbler didn't say her tongue was gonna be like a blanky or a duvet.

[Image: 2v3lzt5.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
27-12-2012, 10:54 AM
(27-12-2012 10:38 AM)Vera Wrote:  “I want to blow you.”

After a mind-numbingly stupid and badly written prologue (by a dumb American who thought she made her drivel sound archaic and cool, while it was pathetic and ludicrous), this is the 1st sentence in my new book. It then goes on thus:

"Dr. Manny Manello swiveled his head to the right and looked at the woman who’d spoken to him. It was hardly the first time he’d heard that combination of words, and the mouth they’d come out of certainly had enough silicone in it to offer a good cushion."

At least the scribbler didn't say her tongue was gonna be like a blanky or a duvet.

[Image: 2v3lzt5.jpg]

You're making this up, right? Please? Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
27-12-2012, 11:13 AM
(27-12-2012 10:54 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  You're making this up, right? Please? Weeping
While I don't think I'm especially unimaginative, I couldn't have come up with something like this even after a whole bottle of rum. And I have about 550 pages of this crap to go through. I honestly think I hate the fugly thing that's spewing forth this crap like there's no tomorrow. [Image: crazy2.gif]

27-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Okay, I promise I won't post any more of these (tonight), but am way to exhausted to start cursing, yet this is too much to bear:

"Undeterred by his lack of enthusiasm, she leaned forward, flashing him a set of breasts that didn’t so much defy gravity as flip it off, insult its mother, and piss on its shoes."

She actually thinks she's oh, so funny, original, hip, cool and just downright bitchin'. While in reality she's just an ugly talentless bitch.

Have said it before and will say it again - why wasn't I born just a little bit stupider. Would've have been so much happier.

27-12-2012, 03:44 PM

#sigh
27-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Back from the dentist.

Good news: I have a temporary fix and it was painless.

Bad news: I need a crown.

Rant news: US$1340.00

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
27-12-2012, 03:51 PM
(27-12-2012 03:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're translating this drivel? Into what language? I mean I could probably do a decent job translating it into ghetto and DarkLight might be able to make a decent Appalachian version but any other language? I don't see it. I don't think she wants it translated at all, she's just fucking with you.
It is written in ghetto. Or at least in this extremely white (and extremely fugly) creature's version of 'ghetto'. In other words - some non-existent slang that she made up in a pathetic attempt to sound cool. And the pathetic, lonely women just lap this crap up. Don't make me post links to her forums. They actually call themselves Cellies... and this is exactly where they belong - in cells. Behind bars. Thick bars. Very thick bars.

And those examples are just from the first two pages Frusty