Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-03-2018, 11:53 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Hugs moms, and thank you for reminding me to take a pill.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2018, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2018 05:29 AM by Free Thought.)
Jesus Christ these last few days!

Day before yesterday, I totalled my keyboard with soda and to replace it the day after.

Had a breakdown yesterday induced by my room suddenly becoming super disorganised and super loud noises everywhere, in addition to late-night technical issues and incoming practicals and test. Ruined everybody’s late night with my nuclear meltdown because that’s the monsterous creature I am.

Today, I spent all day at uni. With nothing to eat for the entire day. My only intake today has been water, 20mg escitalopram, and a half a can of lemonade to wash it down with in the morning. I had two practicals and a test.

Why did I have nothing to eat, you ask?

Because there are now only two places to have something resembling food on the campus. The tavern (fuck that), and some Mexican joint which replaced the Campus Store (no way, Hose). Which I refuse to go into because, respectively, the tavern is loud as fuck with unending music that hurts my head if I go within a hundred metres, and I physically can’t stomach Mexican foods because my down body is so particular about how things feel going down.

The cafes servicing the campus hubs? Replaced.

With vending machines and trailers serving coffee.

There was no way to get to the local shopping centre in my one gap, due to time and because everything that’s not a major store shuts down at five, which is when my one break was.

Got to hope I can have something when I get home. But who knows. Defacto will be in bed by the time I return which means if I do anything in the kitchen, he will bitch about it later.

Might just be buttered crackers for me...

Oh yeah, the bus I’m riding home in? Got a driver seat so squeaky one could be forgiven for assuming there’s a legion of rats being endlessly tortured beneath it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-03-2018, 11:12 AM
This feels appropriate today:

“Animals don't behave like men,' he said. 'If they have to fight, they fight; and if they have to kill they kill. But they don't sit down and set their wits to work to devise ways of spoiling other creatures' lives and hurting them. They have dignity and animality.”
― Richard Adams, Watership Down

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
21-03-2018, 04:05 PM
The third week in a row I've had to cancel lessons because of a predicted snowstorm...looking out the window at 6 pm: no snow yet. My students could have come tonight; I could have done my after-school program if they hadn't made today a half-day.

I should never have allowed the thought that we were having a decent, mild winter and I wasn't losing money because of it cross my mind. Dammit.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
21-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Monday I had an out patient "procedure" to remove multiple kidney stones. (Turn away now if you can't handle graphic details) They knocked me out, then shoved a camera, laser and grabber up through the clitoris, through the bladder, up the ureter tube and into my right kidney. And inserted a stent inside to keep the tube open and not let it "heal" by closing itself up. Doc told us to make an appointment with his office to have the stent removed and have a cystoscopy on Friday, March 30th. With nothing more than local anesthesia.

But wait-----that's not all...

I called this morning to make that appointment----"Well I don't know why he told you to set it for that day----we're closed for Good Friday." And he's only in the office three days a week---so Wednesday is too soon, and we're closed on Friday, so....Monday is the soonest we can do it. So gosh, thank you so much "religious holiday."

Peeing right now feels like someone poured boiling hot tobasco sauce inside my bladder so that it could make me scream on the way out. It feels hotter than a goat's butt in a pepper patch. And I'm supposed to be drinking a TON of water. Plus I'm on meds that "encourage" the flow. So I'm pretty much screaming about every 15 to 20 minutes.

I do have a renewed appreciation for hubby's vasectomy. Especially the part where they used a needle to numb things. Oh, and by the way, they made a point of telling us we are allowed to have sex after the first 48 hours. "Stop, STOP! It hurts when you make me laugh like that!" The most sensitive part of my entire body just had camera, laser and basket on a stick shoved through it! SEX? Uh, NO.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams

"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." Robin Williams
[+] 2 users Like outtathereligioncloset's post
22-03-2018, 04:44 AM
(21-03-2018 07:21 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Monday I had an out patient "procedure" to remove multiple kidney stones. (Turn away now if you can't handle graphic details) They knocked me out, then shoved a camera, laser and grabber up through the clitoris, through the bladder, up the ureter tube and into my right kidney. And inserted a stent inside to keep the tube open and not let it "heal" by closing itself up. Doc told us to make an appointment with his office to have the stent removed and have a cystoscopy on Friday, March 30th. With nothing more than local anesthesia.

I called this morning to make that appointment----"Well I don't know why he told you to set it for that day----we're closed for Good Friday." And he's only in the office three days a week---so Wednesday is too soon, and we're closed on Friday, so....Monday is the soonest we can do it. So gosh, thank you so much "religious holiday."

Peeing right now feels like someone poured boiling hot tobasco sauce inside my bladder so that it could make me scream on the way out. It feels hotter than a goat's butt in a pepper patch. And I'm supposed to be drinking a TON of water. Plus I'm on meds that "encourage" the flow. So I'm pretty much screaming about every 15 to 20 minutes.

I do have a renewed appreciation for hubby's vasectomy. Especially the part where they used a needle to numb things. Oh, and by the way, they made a point of telling us we are allowed to have sex after the first 48 hours. "Stop, STOP! It hurts when you make me laugh like that!" The most sensitive part of my entire body just had camera, laser and basket on a stick shoved through it! SEX? Uh, NO.

I've had kidneys stones. Kept my in the hospital longer than being hit on my motorcycle did.

[Image: IKIFEEL.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
22-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Defacto accused me of breaking a water pipe.

Which I discovered was hissing and reported to the Overlords two weeks ago.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-03-2018, 06:17 AM
Every forum attracts trolls I guess. Why ones coming here must be so pathetic?

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
22-03-2018, 08:20 AM
(21-03-2018 07:21 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Monday I had an out patient "procedure" to remove multiple kidney stones. (Turn away now if you can't handle graphic details) They knocked me out, then shoved a camera, laser and grabber up through the clitoris, through the bladder, up the ureter tube and into my right kidney. And inserted a stent inside to keep the tube open and not let it "heal" by closing itself up. Doc told us to make an appointment with his office to have the stent removed and have a cystoscopy on Friday, March 30th. With nothing more than local anesthesia.

Oh wow...Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-03-2018, 08:29 AM

*hugs*