Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-12-2012, 07:55 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(28-12-2012 07:49 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  The "field" refers to the horses and jockeys. If the field is choked, the riders in the back have no way to maneuver through the pack. They're left to try to run on the outside which diminishes their chances of catching first place.
Jesus, this is one dumb (and ugly - will never tire of repeating this) broad. They were running like this the whole time. I guess she just wanted to show how much she knows about horse-racing, the ugly mare.

(28-12-2012 07:51 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Oh, the irony...

S' matter, Erxy, too crowded in there? Rent control not working out for ya?
Nah, he's just picky. We ain't good enough for his highness Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2012, 08:17 AM
I have had so many people try and have a go at me today, from supervisors that have as much man management skills as a potato to the general public.

To top it off ive had a chest infection for the last two days.... just glad its the weekend now Thumbsup

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
28-12-2012, 08:26 AM
Ranting corner
(28-12-2012 08:17 AM)bemore Wrote:  I have had so many people try and have a go at me today, from supervisors that have as much man management skills as a potato to the general public.

To top it off ive had a chest infection for the last two days.... just glad its the weekend now Thumbsup

Why ya gotta be so insulting to potatoes, bro?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
28-12-2012, 08:30 AM
(28-12-2012 08:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(28-12-2012 08:17 AM)bemore Wrote:  I have had so many people try and have a go at me today, from supervisors that have as much man management skills as a potato to the general public.

Why ya gotta be so insulting to potatoes, bro?
Its not insulting.... in fact some of my closest friends are potatoes. Its just I like to mash them, if my superiors were potatoes id like to mash them up as well after todays shenanigans.

[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
28-12-2012, 09:06 AM
"Vishous stood in the hall outside the Brotherhood’s medical clinic with a hand-rolled between his lips and a thumb that was getting a terrific frickin’ workout. No flame to speak of, though, no matter how many times he masturbated the lighter’s little wheel."

The actual fuck? It doesn't even make sense. Just had to work the word masturbate in, I guess.
[Image: smiley-furious.gif]

Sorry guys, you may have to ban my access to the ranting thread.

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
28-12-2012, 09:15 AM
(28-12-2012 09:06 AM)Vera Wrote:  "Vishous stood in the hall outside the Brotherhood’s medical clinic with a hand-rolled between his lips and a thumb that was getting a terrific frickin’ workout. No flame to speak of, though, no matter how many times he masturbated the lighter’s little wheel."

The actual fuck? It doesn't even make sense. Just had to work the word masturbate in, I guess.
[Image: smiley-furious.gif]

Sorry guys, you may have to ban my access to the ranting thread.
Horror wank?

28-12-2012, 09:19 AM
(28-12-2012 09:15 AM)bemore Wrote:  Horror wank?
More like wanklette.

(Did a quick search on the feminine version of wanker. Regretted in instantly. Sadly, there are some things you cannot unsee. Unless the sweet oblivion of senility comes sooner than expected.)

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
28-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Ugh.

I'm depressed.

No, wait, let me clarify--I'm only depressed at work. I gotta' get outta' here, but being away from home for 12-15 hours a day and chasing buses all the damn time leaves no energy for finding an available public computer or the mental energy to update my resume.

I also dread trying to sneak personal calls into my workday and schedule interviews (more bus-chasing!) while hiding this all from the office.

I'm sapped. This place is draining the life out of me. I'm sad to leave, though, because I've made a lot of cool acquaintances here.

But I gotta' go....and in the meantime....UGH...

I shouldn't even be posting this here, because it does no justice to the word 'ranting.' Is there a thread for pathetically lingering in self-pity?

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
28-12-2012, 09:28 AM
(28-12-2012 09:25 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  Is there a thread for pathetically lingering in self-pity?
Not sure... but if there is, it was started by Earmuffs. Thumbsup

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
28-12-2012, 09:44 AM
Short one.

If you don't like it here, fuck off already. You're starting to ruin it for me with all of the whining. Don't worry though, if it gets to that point I'll just leave without asking for you to be banned.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post