Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-05-2018, 06:56 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(20-05-2018 06:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why is "creepy youth minister" your FB friend? Consider
I think "friend" is pushing things, considering he only ever comments on my stuff to tell me how wrong I am and that I'm going to Hell for not being a True Christian ™. That said, keeping an eye on him mostly...

(20-05-2018 08:06 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-05-2018 06:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why is "creepy youth minister" your FB friend? Consider

IIRC he is married to a relative of Shai's

(20-05-2018 08:23 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  "IIRC he is married to a relative of Shai's"

Holy crap.

Nah, that's a different minister who spews much the same stuff, different denomination. This guy is an angry Incel who has tried to whip up a virtual lynch mob against someone he claimed was a sexual harasser and whom I mainly keep around to be sure I can call the cops if he ever crosses the line...his church recently instituted a pretty strict social media policy and I (and a friend who does social work for a living and another friend who is a therapist all) think he's the main reason for it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2018, 09:15 PM
No motivation.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
21-05-2018, 09:45 PM
(21-05-2018 09:15 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  No motivation.

Well damn,I was hoping my motivation went to visit someone.

I’ll keep looking Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-05-2018, 03:48 PM
Got a call back from a place offering a Dialysis Patient Care Tech job with training. I just missed it though! I called back and left a message, then missed their call again! Gah I hate phone tag >:c

Ignorance is not to be ignored.
22-05-2018, 03:55 PM
Sorry, Loom. Hope you manage to get hold of each other. Fingers crossed Smile

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
22-05-2018, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2018 06:26 PM by Anjele.)
Godfuckingdamnit. Angry

Someone just knocked on the door and I peeked out to see a young man. I opened the door and he said he works for the governor and wants to know if I am going to re-elect him...Governor Abbott...TX.

I was going to just walk back in the house but thought I would see where things went with this guy. Good lawd...this kid not only drank the Kool Aid...he must bathe in it. This kid is so in love with Trump that I thought he must be LDH.

I have to get a 'no soliciting' sign. I thought the JWs were a pain in the ass...

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
22-05-2018, 06:22 PM
(22-05-2018 05:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Godfuckingdamnit. Angry

Someone just knocked on the door and I peeked out to see a young man. I opened the door and he said he works for the governor and wants to know if I am going to re-elect him...Governor Abbott...TX.

I was going to just walk back in the house but thought I would see where things went with this guy. Good lawd...this kid not only drank the Kool Aid...he must bathe in it. This kid is so in love with Trump that I thought he must be LDH.

I have to get a 'no soliciting' sign. I though the JWs were a pain in the ass...

I got one. I stuck it slightly off center, and ever-so-slightly askew to add further pain. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-05-2018, 06:29 PM
(22-05-2018 06:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(22-05-2018 05:50 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Godfuckingdamnit. Angry

I have to get a 'no soliciting' sign. I though the JWs were a pain in the ass...

I got one. I stuck it slightly off center, and ever-so-slightly askew to add further pain. Tongue

We had one but we replaced the front door and the sign went with it. Apparently it had been more effective than I thought. Dodgy

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-05-2018, 08:12 PM
I still find it unfair and, moments like this, more than annoying, that the router which I bought and set up entirely with my own money and effort is in someone else's place where I have no access to it and which makes my wifi reception the worst of all the people's who share the internet. Serves me right.

High time I learnt how to egoist just like everyone else.

23-05-2018, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2018 09:23 AM by Vera.)
God, I've been in Rio for a day and I am already beginning to loathe Brazilians as much as before I left for possibly the only place inhabited by semi-normal people here.

On the plus side, I might not have to worry about debit cards not arriving and not working. No way am I staying in this shithole if I have to listen to every tom, dick and asshole's crap blasting for hours and hours.