Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-12-2012, 10:21 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(31-12-2012 10:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  I've got some aspirin with codeine. Shall I fax you some?
I prefer carrier pigeons Big Grin

Actually, we have them here, too, but the bastards "changed" the packaging so that now you pay the same price for half as little pills. It's really about the principle more than anything else, the greedy bastards (though I'm not even sure if it's the aspirin or if I just need to take more pills... You guys are such a pain in the ass... or the head Drinking Beverage )

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2012, 10:26 AM
(31-12-2012 10:21 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(31-12-2012 10:15 AM)Chas Wrote:  I've got some aspirin with codeine. Shall I fax you some?
I prefer carrier pigeons Big Grin

Actually, we have them here, too, but the bastards "changed" the packaging so that now you pay the same price for half as little pills. It's really about the principle more than anything else, the greedy bastards (though I'm not even sure if it's the aspirin or if I just need to take more pills... You guys are such a pain in the ass... or the head Drinking Beverage )

"you guys"??? Who guys be that?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-12-2012, 10:32 AM
(31-12-2012 10:26 AM)Chas Wrote:  "you guys"??? Who guys be that?
Sorry, should I have said "you girls"? Well I never...

[Image: tumblr_lpxv79VDQa1qc9k8no1_500.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
31-12-2012, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2012 01:26 PM by Near.)
(31-12-2012 12:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: Good-Work-Son.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lzcxc9eQcJ1r9r1edo2_500.png]

I would have thought that sort of thing would be right up your asshole, I mean, alley. Tongue

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
01-01-2013, 04:26 AM
(31-12-2012 10:40 AM)Near Wrote:  
(31-12-2012 12:29 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: Good-Work-Son.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lzcxc9eQcJ1r9r1edo2_500.png]

I would have thought that sort of thing would be right up your asshole, I mean, alley. Tongue
Dodgy You thought wrong... Tongue
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
01-01-2013, 05:29 AM
Was it really worth work sending us out today? There was nothing out as its NEW YEARS DAY AND EVERYBODY IS IN BED NOT GIVING A FUCK!!!!

Still had people come out moaning "The sticker on the bin says this, the leaflet that come through the door said that"

My face + looking bothered = No

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
01-01-2013, 12:50 PM
The mall was so crowded -- oh and the grocery store. Seriously what the fuck!?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-01-2013, 11:42 PM
nom nom nom, bowl of peas, carrots and corn.
I must say, I love my salt and vinegar chips, but there is only so many of those a guy can eat before you wanna throw up. Peas, carrots and corn (especially corn) on the other hand, I could live off.
02-01-2013, 12:10 AM
The silly season is finally over. I just hope people will finally be able to pull their head out of their ass, shut the fuck up, and stop expecting me to do shit they don't know how to do or just don't want to do.

The 5 hour, white knuckle drive in snow and ice was annoying mostly because of the traffic. Why do people think they need to drive in that shit? When the weather is shit, stay the fuck off the road! Oh, AND if you feel you need to drive in heavy traffic and blizzard conditions, try not to talk on the phone while doing so.

Stupid fucks. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-01-2013, 08:28 AM
Jesus Christ! What's with the whole "love at first sight" and "never been in love, until I laid eyes on you" crap in all the romance bilge?! I mean, does anyone seriously believe you could see someone and just know they're the one and only? Does anyone actually believe that there's only one person somehow magically meant for them? In a world of billions? Do people actually believe that the physical attraction you can feel for someone when you first see them is anything more than bloody physical attraction?!? Which may turn into something else... and then again, it just as easily may not?

Jesus fucking Christ! Like the rest of the mediaeval attitudes in that bilge, of men beating the crap out of other men for just looking at their women, weren't enough? Does anyone seriously find this attractive? I'd think it wouldn't even be acceptable to any normal woman with at least a shred of self-respect and self-esteem. But what do I know...

[Image: funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post