RE: Ranting corner
That dang kitty tore my shit up.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
01-05-2012, 07:24 AM
It seems to be almost constantly raining.
I work in a team with a guy who is quite lazy and will let me pick up the slack to get finished early.
My girlfriend is poorly Sad

That about sums up my rant for the day Smile

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
01-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Why the fuck does the lawn company have to come cut our grass at 6:30 am on a Tuesday morning? I'm tired of the hour and a half of lost sleep because of a loud ass humming noise throughout my apartment. Alternate where you start mowing god dammit! so we don't have to hear it every fucking week!

FUCK!

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
01-05-2012, 04:03 PM
I just saw a documentary on youtube, originally by BBC. (I shouldn't have)
It was about one of the care homes for children in Bulgaria and it was so disturbing.
Those poor kids, I want to go there and hug them all and I want to be rich enough to open my own home for such kids.
The staff doesn't care at all, the clean and feed the kids and that is it. If one gets sick they do not care, even a broken leg is nothing to care about. That is in friggen Bulgaria but the kids look like from the Sahel Zone. Malnourished, no physical therapy, those who do not arrive crazy are going crazy because there is no stimulation at all.
It is an outrage and I feel so helpless because even the director of the place blames the staff instead of hiring more people (as she said that the government hasn't let her down and there is enough money...).
And I feel like I wanna go there and slap the director for being so blind about it. She fucking said that... yeah oh well, that's their deseases, they will die anyway, what, do you want them to live 100 years? FUCK THAT!!! how can you live with yourself, stupid bitch... asshole... FUCK!

and even if someone would spend some cash on an institution like that, it would not go directly to the care of the kids... that is even more outragous....

and that in a relatively modern country like Bulgaria... When the reporter talked to the staff, they said it is the same everywhere in the country. Great, eh... So if you are in Bulgaria, and you are a child, better don't have a desease (not even a tiny one like being deaf, which isn't even a desease) because you might end up in such a place and simply fucking die!
darn I am so angry!

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
02-05-2012, 08:21 PM
(01-05-2012 04:03 PM)Leela Wrote:  darn I am so angry!

Hug

I avoid the news 'cause it's always sensationalized - always.

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Better living through chemicals

[Image: th_IMAG0178.jpg]

...and a doodle pad for the Gwynnies. Them some clean-burning chemicals right there, the Gwynnies. Heart

03-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Why hasn't Eric Holder been fired and arrested yet? I demand action be taken.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
04-05-2012, 10:54 PM
Bucky wuz asking questions about my Gwynnies. That makes me happy. I love my Gwynnies. Big Grin

05-05-2012, 10:38 AM
I just got kicked out of the Facebookgroup United Atheists Of America.
I had a pretty decent conversation with them, kept it pretty polite. There were some issues with them misquoting me, but I pointed that out normally.
So I got a notification that there was a reply.
The reply came own to: you're a question evading bigot. And then they blocked and removed me from the group and deleted all my replies.
The worst part of it is that it was the other way around!

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
05-05-2012, 11:34 AM
That sucks man.
As long as you're following the rules I see no reason for them to kick you, let alone delete all of your posts.
There are atheists out there who are just like the theists they bemoan. Not actually open for debate, just want to slander and besmirch people names.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post