[Image: October-11-2011-23-17-17-346427.jpeg]

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!!

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
04-01-2013, 08:58 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Okay, got asked by my editor to translate an article about the bilge of another of the hacks being made into a movie and a TV series. Can't be as bad as the "book" I'm translating, right? Well, what the fuck is this and how was it even published?

"In both of these series the world takes on meanings of it's own and nothing is what it seems- zombies, werewolves and Daimons. Daimons are actually vampires but after she was turned down by several publishers in the late 1990' that said quote:
"The vampire genre is dead and no one could put a vampire book on a hit list other than Anne Rice"
Guess her editor and the other publishers were wrong!"

After she was turned down what? The fat slob that wrote this "article" and that calls herself vampire examiner, is obviously too dumb to finish her own bloody sentence. I swear, one of these days...
[Image: dash1.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
04-01-2013, 07:27 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ffs fml.

My next summer school paper starts next week. 3 2hour lectures at 9:30am...
I now have 3 2hour lectures and 1 3hour lecture 4 days of the week at 9:30am..

I hate my life.

04-01-2013, 07:30 PM
(04-01-2013 07:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ffs fml.

I hate my life.

Well, that's certainly the attitude to make you successful in business. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
04-01-2013, 07:55 PM
Have been living for 5 days in my apartment complex's model apartment due to the flood and subsequent restoration caused by my busted water heater. Nice fake life I had, driving a borrowed car & coming home to a pristine, perfectly accessoried apartment with no signs of life anywhere. Gave the car back last night so now it's back to long hours chasing buses.

Was supposed to move back to my apartment today & brought some of my stuff back only to find that (aside from the obvious mess) I have power supply to my fridge, bathroom, and A/C unit....and that's it. More calls to emergency maintenance & this dude sounds like he has no fucking clue...at first I thought I woke him up, but now in the background a bunch of people sounding more like a party. And it'll take him awhile to get here because he lives an hour away.

I'm in contact, off the record, with one of the maintenance techs who actually knows what the hell he's doing. He's super-sweet & made this whole ordeal much easier to handle. He said he'll come out if the other dude can't fix it, but I told him, literally, "fuck no." The good guys shouldn't have to be the fall-guy for everyone else's incompetency. Let the damn maintenance supervisor deal with his incompetent staff at 11PM or midnight; I can play that game.

Message left for the apartment complex letting them know I might still be in their model tomorrow, which will piss them off since they wanna' be able to show it tomorrow. Oh, and did I mention I hurt my back/neck the other day? And have been awake since 3:30 this morning?

Yep; this is one cranky chick.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Sorry, deleted duplicate post.

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
(04-01-2013 07:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-01-2013 07:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ffs fml.

I hate my life.

Well, that's certainly the attitude to make you successful in business. Thumbsup
Which is why I'm looking at nightclubs and bars as potential business opportunities. Big Grin

Sorting out my courses this year.
So far I have, COML204, COML205, COML310, COML307 and COML308. COML standing for Commercial Law.
Certainly going to know my rights by the end of this year as a businessman that's for sure.

04-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Fuck the job opportunities in this shitty city! Angry
I'm sick of being poor as shit, so I'm gonna actually have a decent go at getting a fucking job (eww) this year.
That way I'll at least have around $200 of disposable income. Then I can save half of that a week into my savings account, then I'll have $4K by the end of it which coupled with selling my motorized bicycle will give me around $10K which should hopefully be enough to buy a plane ticket and move somewhere other then this shithole country.
Acquire a job and place to live (ideally before moving to said lucky country), work and save up some more money. Plan and start business. Build up business. Sell business. Start bigger business. Build up business. Sell business. Start own shipping company with one or more smallish container ships. Build up business until 51% of what is moved around the globe is moved around the globe by my ships. Retire at the ripe old age of 30. Spend the next 70years of my life spending my trillions in everything from feeding the Africans to being the first man on Mars. Come back here and say "I told ya I'd make it. Drinking Beverage ".

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
04-01-2013, 10:47 PM
OH and I could be moving again.
It sounds like my landlord wants a whole new group of people in the flat for when the lease runs out (on the 16th) so we've all been sorta forced out which is really shit for me financially.
So I was looking at now is a fucking good time to look actually, leases ending, start of university soon.
Found $100!!!!!!!! (that's fucking cheap as chips, and I thought my current rent was cheap..) nice looking place that hopefully I can get my hands on. Good location too.
So hopefully when I finally get my bond back from my last place I can pay the bond for this place (only to get it back 2weeks later ><), use the remaining bond money to move. Get my bond back for this place, pay the new bond and have $200 left over just in time for Rome Total War 2 and Europa Universals IV and an airsoft rifle (with the help of Christmas gift cards).

I haven't gotten the place yet, but if I do I'm seriously going to shit a brick. Story of my life, lucky break after lucky break. You have absolutely no idea the amount of luck that my life has run on to get to the point I am today. Right at the point where all seems lost something comes up. Something ALWAYS comes up.
Like with the huge fine I got for not having a registration. That came up due just before Christmas, there was no fucking way I could pay for it then, and what happens? "Oh you don't need to pay that till the 17th as we're closed for the holidays".

If there is any proof of someone looking down on someone else, it is my life.
I simply cannot fail. Me failing is an impossibility. Fact. Drinking Beverage

04-01-2013, 10:51 PM
(04-01-2013 10:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  OH and I could be moving again.
It sounds like my landlord wants a whole new group of people in the flat for when the lease runs out (on the 16th) so we've all been sorta forced out which is really shit for me financially.
So I was looking at now is a fucking good time to look actually, leases ending, start of university soon.
Found $100!!!!!!!! (that's fucking cheap as chips, and I thought my current rent was cheap..) nice looking place that hopefully I can get my hands on. Good location too.
So hopefully when I finally get my bond back from my last place I can pay the bond for this place (only to get it back 2weeks later ><), use the remaining bond money to move. Get my bond back for this place, pay the new bond and have $200 left over just in time for Rome Total War 2 and Europa Universals IV and an airsoft rifle (with the help of Christmas gift cards).

I haven't gotten the place yet, but if I do I'm seriously going to shit a brick. Story of my life, lucky break after lucky break. You have absolutely no idea the amount of luck that my life has run on to get to the point I am today. Right at the point where all seems lost something comes up. Something ALWAYS comes up.
Like with the huge fine I got for not having a registration. That came up due just before Christmas, there was no fucking way I could pay for it then, and what happens? "Oh you don't need to pay that till the 17th as we're closed for the holidays".

If there is any proof of someone looking down on someone else, it is my life.
I simply cannot fail. Me failing is an impossibility. Fact. Drinking Beverage

I hope you get it and get word quickly! Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post