Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-01-2013, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 11:47 AM by Vera.)
RE: Ranting corner
Sometimes it doesn't pay to get out of bed. Why don't we hibernate? For about a year or five...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
05-01-2013, 11:43 AM
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK.....Fuckity FUCK....Fuckit....Fucking debit card....Fuck!!!!! Fuckity fuck....Fraudulent charges....FUUUUUUUUCK. 12 HOURS to get money BACK??? FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

ALL this before coffee....not a good thing at all....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

05-01-2013, 12:59 PM
For the love of Censored

Since when do people, and I'm quoting here, get "frickin’ hard-ons", just because some broad, who is in a hospital bed after they had just operated on her, has asked them to unbraid their hair. To bloody unbraid her stupid hair. That'd be too dumb even in a book for teens and these are supposed to be adults...

[Image: tumblr_lnonbcy4pn1qglqh1o1_500.gif]

05-01-2013, 01:09 PM
What the hell is going on on my porch?!! Fuk... maybe it's squirrels or cats. Little bastards. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
05-01-2013, 01:14 PM
(05-01-2013 01:09 PM)kim Wrote:  What the hell is going on on my porch?!! Fuk... maybe it's squirrels or cats. Little bastards. Drinking Beverage
If it's squirrels and cats I guess "bastards" would be the appropriate word Angel

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
05-01-2013, 01:56 PM
For some reason the cats like to play on my porch and so do the squirrels. It's fun to watch them when they play but when they fight...oooh... they mean business... I've actually hosed off blood. Sadcryface

For some strange reason cats never fight but are always fucking under my bedroom window. Maybe they think I could use the inspiration. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
05-01-2013, 01:59 PM
(05-01-2013 01:56 PM)kim Wrote:  For some reason the cats like to play on my porch and so do the squirrels. It's fun to watch them when they play but when they fight...oooh... they mean business... I've actually hosed off blood. Sadcryface

For some strange reason cats never fight but are always fucking under my bedroom window. Maybe they think I could use the inspiration. Dodgy
Chuck some orange peel outside your window.... the cats will soon find another boudoir to do there business as they dont like citrus.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
05-01-2013, 02:00 PM
(05-01-2013 01:56 PM)kim Wrote:  For some strange reason cats never fight but are always fucking under my bedroom window. Maybe they think I could use the inspiration.
Jesus, I sure hope not! I love cats but they're vicious when they mate. It's an ugly sight (not to mention the sounds). Unless this is what floats your boat, of course Angel

05-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Going round to see the room this evening for this potential new place.
Did I mention they have unlimited internet? How they managed that is beyond me, I've been looking for unlimited internet plans for ages unsuccessfully, all the ones I've seen are for businesses only. So that alone will save me a fortune in internet bills.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-01-2013, 04:48 PM
fucking hell, I got a pain in my lower abdomin. It started last night so I went to sleep hoping it'd go away but awoke this morning and it was still there and now it suddenly got a shit load worst and I can barely move.

I suspect that's not a good thing.