Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-01-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Well I just thought...Candle-BDSM it makes sense. And then it could gradually develope into something more. Evil_monster

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2013, 02:14 PM
(06-01-2013 02:07 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Candle-BDSM
For the more romantic BDSM folk...

First - a moonlit beach walk, then - a bit of drowning in the sea.

First - strawberries and champagne, then - a bit of choking on the strawberries (not to mention the "fun" that can be had with the empty bottle).

First - candlelit dinner, then - a bit of candle fun...

And... I'm afraid I'm all out of "romantic" clichés...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
06-01-2013, 02:21 PM
(06-01-2013 02:00 PM)kim Wrote:  Shocking me too... who the fuck are you people?
LMAO, Kim. Surprised that a tiny bit of kink surprises you Wink

I wish I still had all the e-mails from several years ago (2006) between myself and a woman I'd met online....she was into BDSM/leather and the way she talked it was an entire subculture with an honor code, rules of conduct, "family" assignments, etc. I was even more näive then than I am now, and I was a Christian then; I wanted to understand her & where she was coming from, so I asked her lots of questions & she patiently responded. She was atheist or anti-theist, I think. Sadly, she died later that year....wish I had those e-mails...I've forgotten it all now....

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-01-2013, 04:14 PM
“I am empty without you,” she said. “Fill me. Now.”

I don't know if I should go to bed and try to forget or just kill myself and end it all right now.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
06-01-2013, 04:21 PM
(06-01-2013 02:21 PM)Percepticon Wrote:  
(06-01-2013 02:00 PM)kim Wrote:  Shocking me too... who the fuck are you people?
LMAO, Kim. Surprised that a tiny bit of kink surprises you Wink

Mmwell... we are more used to seeing kink stare us from the mirror. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
06-01-2013, 06:42 PM
[Image: Vegan%20Ball%20Gag_0.jpg]

For quiet time
06-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Bring out the gimp. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-01-2013, 07:15 PM
The GNU image manipulation program??
06-01-2013, 07:19 PM
Oh and going cloths shopping.
I fucking hate cloths shopping. There is nothing worst then trying on cloths in the middle of a fucking shop with only a curtain between you and close-enough-public-nudity. Which is why I never try on cloths. So I always bring them home, try them on and they never fit so i have to take them back and it's a pain in the ass and grrrr I hate cloths shopping.
06-01-2013, 08:32 PM
(06-01-2013 07:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh and going cloths shopping.
I fucking hate cloths shopping. There is nothing worst then trying on cloths in the middle of a fucking shop with only a curtain between you and close-enough-public-nudity. Which is why I never try on cloths. So I always bring them home, try them on and they never fit so i have to take them back and it's a pain in the ass and grrrr I hate cloths shopping.
Well, maybe you should try on clothes instead of cloths... you might find something that actually fits. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein