Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
05-05-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(05-05-2012 11:34 AM)lucradis Wrote:  just want to slander and besmirch people names.
Yeah, and it seems to be infectious too. Just look at TTA's shoutbox where even mods love to go around calling names. Not to mention their infantile vocabulary in PMs. Impressive role modelling...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2012, 12:10 PM
I think facebook has become pretty much internet Walmart.

It's ok for keeping in touch (or at arm's length) family, friends, & photos, but it's really just a homogenized bit of pablum, where everyone needs to play nice-nice, keep their poker face on, or get the boot.

I usually only post trivia stuff there or see what's up with people I don't see but once a year or ... ever if I can help it. Dodgy

Too bad you got the boot. Best to wear discouragement of the mediocre as a badge of honor! Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
05-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Starting to understand why some people do not believe in family functions. Family functions = Too Much Drama!

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.
[+] 2 users Like AnotherSinner's post
05-05-2012, 02:45 PM
One of my aunts is always saying that families are dangerous places.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-05-2012, 06:48 PM
(05-05-2012 02:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  One of my aunts is always saying that families are dangerous places.
As much as I love mine...sometimes it does feel like being around family is like being in some type of war zone.

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.
08-05-2012, 04:48 AM
I havent got the energy to protest anymore....... protest against austerity..... the economy and how it operates.

Ive been involved with organising an event at the end of this month in collaberation with UK Uncut........ sitting there planning it out and talking about all the great ideas with some of the most amazing people I have ever met I think to myself........ WHATS THE FUCKING POINT!!!!!!!!!

7 years I have been doing this shit.......... and its just a drop in the ocean....... people in general are fucking sheep, lambs to the slaughter...... really they are just fucking sheep (I include myself in that to a degree..... although Im partially educated)

Whilst im ranting id just like to say FUCK YOU David Cameron and Nick Clegg and all the other evil money grabbing bastards that have been spokespeople for the banking industry for my country over the years.

FUCK YOU banking industry.........FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU pointless austerity that is moving more tax money to private corporations.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
08-05-2012, 06:11 AM
(05-05-2012 11:56 AM)Scarlet Pimpernel Wrote:  
(05-05-2012 11:34 AM)lucradis Wrote:  just want to slander and besmirch people names.
Yeah, and it seems to be infectious too. Just look at TTA's shoutbox where even mods love to go around calling names. Not to mention their infantile vocabulary in PMs. Impressive role modelling...

Eat a dick. Big Grin

Know why peeps get offended at name-calling? Lack of confidence. Grow a pair/problem solved. There is no offense unless offence is taken.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
09-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Know why I have twitter? 'Cause I get tweets like this...

[Image: th_article-2141063-12FB283C000005DC-454_634x672.jpg]

Girl just made three hours go away... now I gotta go lay down. Big Grin

09-05-2012, 09:38 AM
(09-05-2012 09:31 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Know why I have twitter? 'Cause I get tweets like this...

[Image: th_article-2141063-12FB283C000005DC-454_634x672.jpg]

Girl just made three hours go away... now I gotta go lay down. Big Grin
Three hours? Bro, I lasted less than 3 minutes. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
10-05-2012, 01:24 AM
I come over here, and this place is boring, and I'm on teh nets anyway, so... see what my Gwynnies is doing. And get stuck. Tongue