RE: Ranting corner
(07-01-2013 06:30 AM)Chas Wrote:  How about 'burro'? Consider
And how about a burrito... seems like the right shape Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2013, 12:07 PM
How about "the man gently burrowed the burito..." I'll let your imagination finish that sentence off.

So, was just on the radio casually at 3am talking for like 12minutes (everyone else got about 3minutes so I must have been doing something right) on how to fix New Zealand and University degrees.
National radio, the most popular radio talk show too. It was at 3am though so I suspect listenership wasn't exactly through the roof, but w/e.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
07-01-2013, 12:26 PM
(07-01-2013 12:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How about "the man gently burrowed the burito..." I'll let your imagination finish that sentence off.
Mine or yours? Dodgy

07-01-2013, 12:30 PM
I get so sick to my stomache when I hafta' talk to someone at work who refuses treatment because they're waiting for god to heal them!!!! Angry

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
[+] 2 users Like Percepticon's post
07-01-2013, 12:35 PM
(07-01-2013 12:26 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 12:07 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How about "the man gently burrowed the burito..." I'll let your imagination finish that sentence off.
Mine or yours? Dodgy
Oh, you don't want mine do the finishing of that or any sentence with a hint of innuendo.
Like I say, I have the maturity of a 12year old.

07-01-2013, 12:43 PM
(07-01-2013 12:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I have the maturity of a 12year old.
No, really?!

[Image: tumblr_lz0ft1gGP91qzzgs0.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
07-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Yes really.
Observe:

His large tanned hands gripped her breast firmly. He spread her legs wide and quickly the white stuff came.

See, now if one had a shred of maturity you could easily see that that was about milking a cow, but because I am not of said mind, I find the above sentence somewhat snigger worthy.

07-01-2013, 12:55 PM
"The man gently burrowed the burito into the burro."

There. Something for the entire family. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
07-01-2013, 12:57 PM
(07-01-2013 12:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes really.
Observe:

His large tanned hands gripped her breast firmly. He spread her legs wide and quickly the white stuff came.

See, now if one had a shred of maturity you could easily see that that was about milking a cow, but because I am not of said mind, I find the above sentence somewhat snigger worthy.
Not really. You don't really have to open the cow's legs (can't see how it won't be possible, have you seen a cow). You sit on its side, not behind it Tongue

And the sentence is kinda snigger-worthy (of course, by now I see... hmmm... shafts and cores everywhere... btw, both are "terms" used in my books....)

07-01-2013, 01:16 PM
(07-01-2013 12:57 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 12:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes really.
Observe:

Not really. You don't really have to open the cow's legs (can't see how it won't be possible, have you seen a cow). You sit on its side, not behind it Tongue

And the sentence is kinda snigger-worthy (of course, by now I see... hmmm... shafts and cores everywhere... btw, both are "terms" used in my books....)
Well considering I have actually milked cows I can say with confidence that to milk a cow the attach the suckers on from behind the cow between its legs.