Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
07-01-2013, 03:28 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(07-01-2013 12:55 PM)kim Wrote:  "The man gently burrowed the burito into the burro."
There. Something for the entire family. Thumbsup
Kim, that's worse! Much, much worse. Poor little donkeys, as if they do not have it hard enough, always feeling inferior to horses Sadcryface

This is animal abuse and I won't stand for it (mostly 'cause I'm sitting down).

(07-01-2013 01:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Well considering I have actually milked cows I can say with confidence that to milk a cow the attach the suckers on from behind the cow between its legs.
Well, I bow to your superior expertise. I was talking about milking them with your bare hands... like my grandmother used to do... I come from a simpler, poorer place Blush

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
07-01-2013, 10:38 PM
Going to meet my "new" (hopefully) flatmates in an hour or so.
God damn I hope I get that room, I just looked at the calender and I've literally got a week to find a new place and move too.
So I gotta pay bond, moving fees, bit of double up on rent, power bills for all of my stay here, internet bill for all of my stay here, I got my fine from November payments coming due, I got a loan payment overdue (so they'll be phoning me about that soon no doubt), I gotta eat, I gotta pay registration on my bike which I'm paying weekly because I can't afford to pay the 6months that you usually pay, I gotta pay current rent, I gotta pay petrol, I owe my flatmate some money.
OH, and I got an assignment due next week and I just started another course this week.

So if I don't post for like ages it's not because I don't like you lot, it's because I'm rotting away in debtors prison. Smile

edit: and I can't get a job for like a month because the next university year will start soon and my timetable will change drastically so I need to wait for my new timetable before I can apply for any jobs.

[Image: oscar.png]
08-01-2013, 12:01 AM
Well, I'm not gonna get that place which fucking sucks balls.

Should have seen the list of people that came to see the place...

Better start looking for somewhere else now.

08-01-2013, 05:24 AM
Oh how I missed the Rambling Adventures of Muffs, and his ever missing companion; Money.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
08-01-2013, 05:35 AM
Hey FT, was starting to worry you'd burned alive or something.

Is all that shit happening around you?

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
08-01-2013, 05:42 AM
I dunno why, Egor's quote that he likes...

"Praise God and pass the ammunition"... I'm sure it's from a song somewhere. It's been stuck in my head for some reason. I think it's quite a cool thing to say... If I was religious... Which I'm not... Nor do I wish to shoot things... I mean, I suppose you could pass the ammunition like if you were all seated at the dinner table and someone said "pass the carrots please"... "pass the ammunition"... OTOH no one that I've ever heard says "praise God and pass the carrots"... it's just... you know, not a really awesome quote. But change carrots to ammunition and it suddenly takes on this cosmic significance...
08-01-2013, 05:43 AM
I'm not aware of any shit being burnt around me, so I shouldn't think so, Muffs.
As to the matter of my absence: My Pavilion Blue Screen of Death'd on me, so I be getting a replacement laptop this Thursday. Then I'll be able to resume my senseless interuptions of threads, and occasional senseful insights. It'll be gold to return to busines as usual. At the moment I am forced to use the Internet Explorer app on my Xbox in order to be present.... Ihate IE.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-01-2013, 05:50 AM
(08-01-2013 05:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  I dunno why, Egor's quote that he likes...

"Praise God and pass the ammunition"... I'm sure it's from a song somewhere. It's been stuck in my head for some reason. I think it's quite a cool thing to say... If I was religious... Which I'm not... Nor do I wish to shoot things... I mean, I suppose you could pass the ammunition like if you were all seated at the dinner table and someone said "pass the carrots please"... "pass the ammunition"... OTOH no one that I've ever heard says "praise God and pass the carrots"... it's just... you know, not a really awesome quote. But change carrots to ammunition and it suddenly takes on this cosmic significance...
Your welcome

Ahhh, the ol' blue screen of death. It'll get ya.
Good to hear your not burning alive too, I'm sure that would have been a bit of a downer.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-01-2013, 06:36 AM
Fuck this radio presenter is fucking good.
I fucking love this guy, putting the old people in their place time and time again.

08-01-2013, 06:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013 06:46 AM by Free Thought.)
That radio presenter must have alot of Bingo halls equiped with rocking chairs then.