Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-01-2013, 06:21 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I dunno, probably.
You wouldn't want to listen to it anyway, I didn't come across as very intelligent.
Things tend to sound much better in my head then what they do coming out of my mouth.
It's okay when I'm typing, but a whole different ball game when I'm talking it's weird like that.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 09:00 PM
4,000th fucking post, Jesus fucking Christ.

note to self: venture outside once and a while eh.
note to self 2: don't listen to previous nts, that person don't know shit!
note to self 3: correction, the person who wrote nts2 doesn't know shit!
note to self 4: shut up nts1/3, you don't know shit you fucking cunt!
note to self 5: right that's it! nts2/4, you and me outside now! we're gonna settle this shit! prepare to get your face smashed through the back of your skull you inbred fuck!!
note to self 6: BRING IT BITCH!

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
08-01-2013, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2013 11:22 PM by Near.)
Note to Muffs: Get a boyfriend already. I mean, seriously. Big Grin (-Sassy, +Encouragement)

EDIT: Where you talking to him about Motorcycles Muffs? If you were, I may have found your clip.

EDIT2: Damnit Muffs. I had to change my timezone to find out when you made your post, so I could find the clip where you might have been on. This better be as good as I am making this in my mind. I need to read your posts in your voice. These bogans on the show are impossible to understand... Tongue

EDIT3: Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuu!!!11!1!!!!11!!1 I don't even know what they are supposed to be talking about on this show! What time precisely were you on? And what subject were you speaking on?

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Yea Muffs, why don't you have a fella? Are there slim pickings where you are? Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
08-01-2013, 11:23 PM
(08-01-2013 10:30 PM)Near Wrote:  Note to Muffs: Get a boyfriend already. I mean, seriously. Big Grin (-Sassy, +Encouragement)

EDIT: Where you talking to him about Motorcycles Muffs? If you were, I may have found your clip.

EDIT2: Damnit Muffs. I had to change my timezone to find out when you made your post, so I could find the clip where you might have been on. This better be as good as I am making this in my mind. I need to read your posts in your voice. These bogans on the show are impossible to understand... Tongue
If that's about quad bikes and roll bars, then that's last nights show (which I'm on too actually, better then last nights).
I talk for about 12minutes 2hours in, starts off about how to improve the NZ economy and progresses to university.
I tried to phone in about the bikes but they ran out of time.

Quote:Yea Muffs, why don't you have a fella? Are there slim pickings where you are? [Image: undecided.gif]

Because I don't want one.

08-01-2013, 11:34 PM
And all the boys hearts were broken, for they knew that Muffs was off the table. Some say, his heart was hardened to love, others say that even as a man in his early twenties, he was as curmudgeonly as an 85 year old man, who wanted the kids to get off his lawn. All we know is that he didn't want one.

"And that's the story of Earmuffs children."

[+] 6 users Like Near's post
08-01-2013, 11:36 PM
(08-01-2013 11:23 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because I don't want one.

Yea, I'm kind of content with singularity at the moment, as well. Just thought I'd ask. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
08-01-2013, 11:43 PM
Well this is as far as I've gotten. Being in the Northern Hemisphere, on the opposite side of the world to you Muffs, I can't make heads nor tails out of the whole date offset and time change. If you could narrow it down to one of the 15 minute blocks for me... (Pretty please? Big Grin )

09-01-2013, 12:13 AM
Yip I'll have a look at it later.

You know that pain I was talking about before? And how I said it had gone away? Yeah well don't hate me but I lied. You were all starting to sound like my mom:
mom: "go do this!"
me: "yeah yeah"
mom: "now!"
me: "yes FFS"
moments later
mom: "you done it yet?!"
me: "sure.."
mom: "good"

SO I was doing a bit of research because right now it's becoming suddenly unbearable over the course of several hours. I'm back to not being able to walk, but worst.
Anyway, I found that there really is only 1 thing it can be. Stones. Kidney to be precise.
It's nothing bowl related, checked that off the list.. twice.
I'm not a female, so that checks something else off the list.
And I'm not 80+ so that checks something else off the list.
Leaving only kidney stones.
So now thinking that it's an old man disease why the fuck am i getting kidney stones at 21, I google that shit.
Apparently NOOoo, it's not an old man disease. Apparently those that get them get their first "episode" (does that imply more to come? FUCK THAT SHIT!) in their 20's and is caused by a diet of high sodium, apple juice and cola...

WHAT THE FUCK!! What is the three things I have PLENTY of?? Salt and Vinegar crisps.. sodium. Apple juice.. AND FUCKING VANILLA COLA!.

I've read somewhere that kidney stones are the second most painful thing in the world (after child birth).. so that's.., well lets just say that sometimes I wish I didn't know so much about everything.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK my life.
Why did this shit have to happen NOW? 1 week before I'm being evicted, 1week before I have assignments due...
And I still haven't found a place because I didn't get that last place...

If you want me I'll be googling the location of the nearest A&E.

09-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Consider Hmm... the first thing I suspected... whatduhyaknow?

Well, tons of water... oh, and you might want to crawl to the hospital. They will give you a sieve to pee into so you can catch your stones when they pass. They'll need to examine them to see what they are made of.

Don't panic: there may be blood. It's just the stone tearing through your urethra.

This will be painful. No other way to say it. Undecided

You might want to lay off the cola & chips. Shy