Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-01-2013, 03:26 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Does urethral cancer exist?

I just want to put that out there.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 05:09 AM
The one night I just wanna crash and go to sleep and am in no mood for anything is the one night my flatmates have a shit ton of people around (thanks for letting me know... cunts) for a party.

[Image: oscar.png]
09-01-2013, 05:40 AM
(09-01-2013 05:09 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  The one night I just wanna crash and go to sleep and am in no mood for anything is the one night my flatmates have a shit ton of people around (thanks for letting me know... cunts) for a party.

Well maybe after all that worry about pissing stones, perhaps you should join the party and get pissed and stoned.

Yes

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
09-01-2013, 05:55 AM
(09-01-2013 03:19 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Woooo! Not kidney stones. Worst, a $110 bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious urinal pipe thingy infection they said, very uncommon in males and they're not even 100% of what it is so are sending my pee sample (what a pain that was, I peed just before I left I get there and they want me to piss into a cup..) away.
They gave me some anti-biotics and a shit load painkillers, (500tablets of Panadol (I guess our equivalent to 'asprin').

If it persists or comes back it could mean something's seriously fucked with my kidney.

But not stones woooo.
Not aspirin, it's acetaminophen/paracetamol. Why didn't they give you something good? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-01-2013, 07:43 AM
Jeez, my left trapezius muscle is bloody murdering me again. Like it wasn't enough that I'm tying myself into knots every night and not able to sleep on my left side... High time I put my new, heavier dumbbells to use and right speedily [Image: animated-smileys-sport-035.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
09-01-2013, 08:28 AM
(09-01-2013 05:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-01-2013 03:19 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Woooo! Not kidney stones. Worst, a $110 bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serious urinal pipe thingy infection they said, very uncommon in males and they're not even 100% of what it is so are sending my pee sample (what a pain that was, I peed just before I left I get there and they want me to piss into a cup..) away.
They gave me some anti-biotics and a shit load painkillers, (500tablets of Panadol (I guess our equivalent to 'asprin').

If it persists or comes back it could mean something's seriously fucked with my kidney.

But not stones woooo.
Not aspirin, it's acetaminophen/paracetamol. Why didn't they give you something good? Consider

Penthrox wistles for everybody!!! Drooling

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-01-2013, 12:57 PM
I just got spacers and my teeth are killing me ugh!

I get braces Tuesday.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
09-01-2013, 01:04 PM
(09-01-2013 12:57 PM)legendoflink Wrote:  I just got spacers and my teeth are killing me ugh!

I get braces Tuesday.
I really wanted braces when I was a kid. I never got them. I will get them later on in life, when I can afford them.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
09-01-2013, 01:14 PM
(09-01-2013 05:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  

But not stones woooo.
Ha - that's what I was thinking. Tongue

But no... once you start taking the antibiotics, the pain of infection is seriously curtailed - aspirin is usually enough. Make sure you take the entire run of antibiotics they give you Muffs, or it will come back on you. Thumbsup

Still... slack off on the coke & chips... cranberry or apple juice are better at helping keep the pipes clear of infection.

I'm glad you went to a doctor. Wooo! is right... but also whew! Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-01-2013, 01:21 PM
(09-01-2013 12:57 PM)legendoflink Wrote:  I just got spacers and my teeth are killing me ugh!

I get braces Tuesday.
Ugh - I feel your pain. Sadcryface Actually, no I don't and I'm glad I don't because....

Mouth pain is hideous!!!!

Heart Sorry - you have to tough this one out but I hope it passes quickly. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein