Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-01-2013, 12:18 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Damn, just got called in for an emergency load to California..... :-C supposed to be my day off!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 03:30 AM
.....barely slept last night....now I gotta' function at work....ugh

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
10-01-2013, 06:19 AM
(09-01-2013 10:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm fucking tired of all the sniping and members attacking each other.

It just seems every time things start feeling ok...someone rehashes it all.
The thing is, everyone wants to prove they were one bloody hundred percent right. And wants everyone else to agree with this. So people keep shoving their side of story down everybody's throat, in all the threads (incl. some where doing it might have been considered in extremely bad taste). It's not that everyone has an opinion, it's just that a lot of folk want everybody else to agree completely with theirs.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
10-01-2013, 08:06 AM
We must all remember, we've all got our opinions, and can rightfully share them within reason.

Not my fault that fuckers just have the wrong opinions.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-01-2013, 08:15 AM
(10-01-2013 08:06 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  We must all remember, we've all got our opinions, and can rightfully share them within reason.
The ship of reason sailed a long long time ago. People are just too blind to see it. At least some had the excuse of being autistic.

10-01-2013, 08:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 08:23 AM by Free Thought.)
Frankly, I didn't buy that excuse.

Spent too much time on the web to believe shit like that form practically self admitted trolls.

Perhaps I am just jaded.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
10-01-2013, 08:21 AM
And equally frankly, I don't buy a whole lot of other excuses. So what?

10-01-2013, 08:35 AM
Why bring it up as an example, and then offhandedly ignore it when a statement is made regarding it?

10-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Because you equally offhandedly said you didn't buy it. And I did. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't stand the guy either. That doesn't mean it wasn't glaringly obvious that he had some serious (possibly medical) problems.

10-01-2013, 11:20 AM
There are excuses and reasons. I think in this case with that particular individual -- it was a way to excuse his bad behavior. I think he totally knew what he was doing and felt he was exempt from being stopped, probably because it was allowed to go on for so long.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces