Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-05-2012, 06:36 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I wuz actually thinking about playing facebook games, that's how boring atheism has become. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
13-05-2012, 03:45 AM
(10-05-2012 06:36 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I wuz actually thinking about playing facebook games, that's how boring atheism has become. Big Grin
LOL.

If I'd known this thread was here I would have popped in sooner.

Ok, this may be a little long so I'll try and break it down into categories.

University
- Boring and easy
- Still got a year and half of this shit to go

Work
- what work?

Money
- what money?

Drivers
- OMG get the fuck of my god damn road. I am so sick of people who drive fucking 20kmph below the god damn speed limit. You may not be in a rush but all those people behind you are you useless fuck!
- When at traffic lights, being on a motorbike, I like to ride down between all the cars to get to the start of the queue, my bike goes from 0-100kmph in about 5seconds I am not going to hold you up when that light turns green, so do the decent thing and fucking move over!! And for god sake the next car that once I am at the start of the queue, pulls up further along side me as to beat me at the lights, I swear to god I am going to key the side of their car at the next set of lights, it is fucking dangerous when you are driving you 4x4, foot to the floor to keep up, right next to me, like inches from me. Don't do that.
- When I indicate, let me in.
- If you are a cyclist, jump off a bridge and kill yourself.
- If you drive a van, jump off a bridge and kill yourself.
- If you drive a tax, jump off a bridge and kill yourself.
- Police, stop pulling me over just because I ride what could be considered a "boy racer" vehicle. There was nothing wrong the last 4 times there will be nothing wrong the 5th time. (true story shit it gets old fast). "random check", yeah right.
- Just in general, get the fuck out of my way.

Indians
(That is Indians from the country India)
- Shave your fucking arms! Seriously I do not go to subway to get a layer of fucking arm hair in my fucking 12" meatball, Italian herbs, smoked cheese, no salad, bbq sauce, no salt and pepper sandwich!!!! At least wear a fucking long sleeved shirt FFS. They all do it, they come over here work in the food industry then walk around with the hairest arms you've ever seen. No I do not want a ride in your taxi, no I do not want to try on your turban, no I do not want a lung-de-bati and for the love of all things human I do not and never will want a layer of thick black arm hair in my god damn subway sandwich!!!!!! COVER THAT SHIT UP!!

Public Transport
- Ok thank god the only time I have to use this is when my flatmate is busy and my bike is in the shop for whatever reason. BUT why is it whenever I am on the bus some retard talks to me?? "I like purple and chocolate milk!!!!!!!"

Flatmates
-
All three are theists.
- All three drive me absolutely up the fucking wall. You have the talker who continuously talks. She can easily take 10minutes to say something that could have been said in a single sentence. The bonus with this one is she drives everyone crazy. The next is most religious. He is also very political (which is why we connected in the first place), however, his political points of view are determined by his religion, so enjoy imagining how those conversations go. And lastly is the girl who's parents own the house. "You're using to much internet!!!" "Im not cooking tonight!!!" "I want this!!" "I want that!!!" "Your not doing this!!!" "your not doing that!!!". STFU!!!! Oh and the talker cant cook for shit.

I think that will do for now.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
13-05-2012, 04:08 PM
@ earmuffs: I am happy I am a pedestrian, I don't have to jump off a bridge.
apart from that, I think you need a hug and a "kiss-my-ass-attitude". Hug comes from me *hug*, the attitude, you may have to find that one yourself Smile

Now I have a rant about gaming:
Today I played 7 rounds of LOL (yehessss, leave me alone!)
A team there consists of 5 players. If one goes afk right at the beginning, your team will most likely lose the match.
Now this happened two times!!!
So I lost two rounds that way.
Then twice I had the feeling I was playing alone, because my team would not act like a team, and just ... they where the hack all over the place!
I played two rounds with dredmal. One of these rounds we won, the other match we lost (though I can live with that, I think the bot difficulty was set too high)
And once I played with a team, it was so great. Everyone knew what to do like all the time. We didn't need to chat, ping or anything. Everyone took good care and we won just fine!
But those 4 rounds of people running around like stupid and going afk just pissed me off so badly""""

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
13-05-2012, 07:00 PM
(13-05-2012 04:08 PM)Leela Wrote:  @ earmuffs: I am happy I am a pedestrian, I don't have to jump off a bridge.
apart from that, I think you need a hug and a "kiss-my-ass-attitude". Hug comes from me *hug*, the attitude, you may have to find that one yourself Smile

Now I have a rant about gaming:
Today I played 7 rounds of LOL (yehessss, leave me alone!)
A team there consists of 5 players. If one goes afk right at the beginning, your team will most likely lose the match.
Now this happened two times!!!
So I lost two rounds that way.
Then twice I had the feeling I was playing alone, because my team would not act like a team, and just ... they where the hack all over the place!
I played two rounds with dredmal. One of these rounds we won, the other match we lost (though I can live with that, I think the bot difficulty was set too high)
And once I played with a team, it was so great. Everyone knew what to do like all the time. We didn't need to chat, ping or anything. Everyone took good care and we won just fine!
But those 4 rounds of people running around like stupid and going afk just pissed me off so badly""""
I like to think I have a kiss-my-ass-attitude, especially on the road. I tend to be a little road rage behind the handlebars. I got a new helmet that covers everything but my eyes so you can't hear me as good but my other helmet has quite an open face and you can very easily hear me speak, so when wearing that one Oh boy did I get some looks. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!" was the common phrase.

As for the afk gamers I hear you on that one. Not LoL, haven't played that in ages, but WoT.
But CoD is most annoying. Oh boy can I yell at the TV screen when playing that...
I'm just sick of being the only good one on the team (I hate to toot my own horn, well not really, but I am pretty bloody good at that game, I'm just sayin) and constantly putting up big scores only to lose because my shitty teammates have less then half my score. No matter how good you are you can't be the only one capping a dom flag on your team and expect to win against a team who defends and caps instantly.

Also follow up rant on my flatmates. Ok I get it, you went to a good high school and had a great time, nobody gives a flying fuck, that was 3 years ago! 3 YEARS! we don't need to hear the same rinse and repeat story every single night at dinner, it gets so fucking old. I don't wanna hear the story once let alone several times...
14-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Earmuffs. Now with 25% more rant. Tongue

living word
14-05-2012, 07:43 AM
HoC, you have no idea...
This is just the warm ups before the marathon...

Middle eastern, Indian, Pakistan, Where ever the fuck, girls at uni:
What the fuck is your fucking problem??! What makes you so fucking special that you feel that you own all the walking space at the university!?! Seriously, these bitches pack together (mostly because white people in this country are racist) like wolves which is fine if you don't mind a huge breeze of curry smell to the face as you walk past, but they all walk in a fucking line!! ACROSS!!! Normal people walk in packs, like 2/3 across, 2/3 deep depending on the level of friends you have acquired. Do these girls? NO, they walk fucking 6+ across! Who do you think you are!? Not to mention they walk slower then a fucking turtle. But they come over here, they don't learn the language and they sure as hell don't learn the god damn hallway and pathway group walking edict! How do people live in these populated countries walking like this!? it baffles me. You'd lose half your friends in the crowd.
The thing is everybody gets pissed off with them, you can see it on the other students face, that awkward moment when you get stuck behind a line of short Indian girls, it's irritating to say the least.

Grocery Stores:
First off, the parking. Can they make those car parks any smaller?? the answer is no by the way. And people drive so god damn slow around them, if I can see every available car park a mile away on my motorbike behind your stupidly large SUV, which you annoyingly drive around a city that has really narrow streets being just a general fucktard, then surly you can see a available car park a mile away 4 meters off the fucking ground and you don't need to drive so slow as to look out the side window at every single god damn park. And then for the love of Pete because you chose, god knows why, to own a giant SUV in the city you now can't fit into the stupid fucking car park!!!!! well whos fault is that retard!! "the cars on either side are to overlapping into that carpark I wanted", HORSE SHIT, the car park is fine it's your own fat ass fault for driving a giant SUV, now because we wasted 5minutes of you trying to get into that park only to find out you cant god damn fit we have to wait for you to back out so I can follow you again while you continue to look for another one with enough fucking room for your fat ass!!!!!!!
So now, after I finally get a park I now have to work my way threw the carpark on foot. This activity in itself is such a wonderful demonstration of people being the usual fucktard self they usually are. Not only are the parks so close you can't fit in between the cars but there is no footpath so you have to walk along the road bit. Every single god damn car stops for you, when you're walking on the side close to the parked cars!!! Like I'm gonna leap out infront of them or something. Like they're gonna kill me at 5kmph!? Not to mention reversing cars, are they gonna go or are they just gonna sit there for fucking ages.
Ok now I finally arrive at the door and what's in the door? oh look at this, fucktards just sitting in the fucking doorway with their trollies texting. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED!!! I get really pissed off with people who do this and it happens so so so so so so often.
The conversation usually goes as follows:
me: "excuse me you're in the way"
them: "oh sorry I didn't see people wanted to get through"
me: "you didn't see people wanted to get through the one and only entrance/exit??"
them: *moves*
So now once I work my way through the retarded crowed of stupid bitches I finally get into the shop and low and behold I have the exact same issue. People just stopping right in the fucking way of everybody behind them. Seriouslly get the fuck out of the fucking way. Does nobody have a bit of courtesy in this fucking country?!
This then carries on through the whole of the fucking store.
I then get what I want go to the counter wait in the 12 or fewer line... 12 or fewer! all I gotta say to that is some people need to fucking go back to school and learn to fucking read and count.
Then the entire process happens again but in reverse until I finally get onto Waterloo Quay and can just lane split the whole way home.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Somebody wuz complaining about how often I go on about a certain blond, so I tried to not do it as much... and I failed! Big Grin

living word
14-05-2012, 07:24 PM
I think this is HOC's favorite thread. Seriously. Dude.

Talking about Gwyneth, I was watching Iron Man the other day....

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
14-05-2012, 07:43 PM
I wuz watching some interviews just now - that ain't helpin' nuttin' - but she is just like - like crack... Big Grin

living word
15-05-2012, 04:58 AM
That is it, I have had enough. My flatmate, the one who can't cook, is clinically retarded. GTFO this planet, she doesn't deserve to be breathing the same air as us.

Single dumbest person I have ever known. And I've known some pretty fucking dumb people, I worked in a service station that went through a lot of high school drop out staff.
But this bitch takes the cake.

If she is home and there is something on the history channel, discovery, CI, BBC Knowledge or National geographic I want to watch then I record it and watch it after every goes to sleep because I refuse to watch any TV show that has a bit of substance with her because she is just so fucking dumb. "why..." "how..." STFU. It would come to no surprise to you that she is a strong E channel watcher...