Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-01-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Muffs, did they give you oxicontin? I hear that's the shit. My father in law said God willing he is not addicted to anything ( he gave examples- alcohol, gambelling, drugs, et cetera) but his painkiller sure makes him want more when he doesn't even need them. Damn. God failed on that addiction Sad Boo. Poor fella.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 09:28 PM
Nah, nitrofurantoin and paracetamol.
Either all anti-biotics taste the same or I've this crap before, I recognize the horrible taste.
10-01-2013, 09:31 PM
Well, some things have to be bitter to be sweet Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
11-01-2013, 02:39 AM
(10-01-2013 06:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  She's certainly sounds awful - she's popular?
And looks awful. She's extremely popular. Well, among the subspecies that is her readers, but still... And she's extremely arrogant. I'm getting really sick and tired all of the knuckle-draggers who think they're so great and all the bright folks who are always battling self-doubt.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
11-01-2013, 04:23 AM
Finally, I can return truly to business as usual!

I didn't end up getting a new computer, however today I was able to replace both the hard drives in my (old?) computer, it runs better than ever now.

Suffice to say, all is well with the world again!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
11-01-2013, 05:02 AM
My neck is killing me worse than it was when I wrenched it week before last. Curse me for waiting too long to go to my chiropractor.

Now I have to go chase buses and actually function at the chaos that is my job. I have plans with a friend tomorrow, and I'll be damned if this pain is gonna' stop me---if I have to work like this, I'm damn well gonna' *enjoy* my weekend with it.

Ibuprofin for breakfast.....

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2013, 06:05 AM
You win at the pain game today Perception.

All I've got is left side wisdom teeth growing.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-01-2013, 06:29 AM
Doesn't that make your whole face hurt? Never had wisdom teeth issues (yet?), but I imagine it would give your whole face a headache. Bah, pain is subjective anywho...

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-01-2013, 06:37 AM
Doesn't make my whole face hurt, just my lower left jaw a little, and that's mostly due to related swelling causing me to bite the somewhat enlarged section of my gum when I eat...

All in all, a pleasant experience.

11-01-2013, 02:17 PM
So, today my friend tells me his wife is taking their two kids (5 and 1.5) to Bangladesh for a month because God told her to... I don't know where else to put this, but WTF?!
[+] 1 user Likes GabrielSun's post