Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-01-2013, 03:27 PM
RE: Ranting corner
One of my housemates is really beginning to piss me off.

A few days ago my bro turns up out the blue at my door, he has had a big bust up with his wife and needed somewhere to stop that night. They both own two cars that are in her name and she rang the police, who then turn up at my door to advise my bro that she hasnt reported the car as TWOK (taken without consent) but that if they are to split up then he needs to return the car because technically it is in her name and her property.

Ever since then she (my housemate) has been mega off with me, I have asked her what is wrong numerous times and she allways says in a haughty way "nothing".

Ive allready got lots of shit im dealing with, one of my mates rode his crosser motorbike off bardon Quarry and commited suicide on new years day and ive got lots of shit going down with family so if she keeps giving me shit she is going to be an outlet for my pent up rage Censored

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2013, 03:42 PM
(12-01-2013 03:27 PM)bemore Wrote:  One of my housemates is really beginning to piss me off.
A few days ago my bro turns up out the blue at my door, he has had a big bust up with his wife and needed somewhere to stop that night. They both own two cars that are in her name and she rang the police, who then turn up at my door to advise my bro that she hasnt reported the car as TWOK (taken without consent) but that if they are to split up then he needs to return the car because technically it is in her name and her property.
Ever since then she (my housemate) has been mega off with me, I have asked her what is wrong numerous times and she allways says in a haughty way "nothing".
Ive allready got lots of shit im dealing with, one of my mates rode his crosser motorbike off bardon Quarry and commited suicide on new years day and ive got lots of shit going down with family so if she keeps giving me shit she is going to be an outlet for my pent up rage Censored

Just try not to hit her (or use oranges in a bag).

Seriously though, sorry to hear about your friend and the rest of the unpleasantness. Try to ignore your housemate as much as possible (if at all possible). I don't get angry, just numb when shits happens to me, so don't know what advice to give you, but try to do something about it, if you can. Pent-up rage is never good Sad

(Your brother's wife sounds.. hmm... anyway...)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
12-01-2013, 03:52 PM
(12-01-2013 03:42 PM)Vera Wrote:  Just try not to hit her (or use oranges in a bag).

Seriously though, sorry to hear about your friend and the rest of the unpleasantness. Try to ignore your housemate as much as possible (if at all possible). I don't get angry, just numb when shits happens to me, so don't know what advice to give you, but try to do something about it, if you can. Pent-up rage is never good Sad

(Your brother's wife sounds.. hmm... anyway...)

Its a dodgy situation caus I share with 3 women, one of whom is the house owner and the one Im having problems with is my houseowners girlfriend.

Ive told her to quit it and to fucking grow up, that if she doesnt tell me what the problem is then there can be no way of sorting it out (whatever the problem is)

I wont hit her... however she will feel the crack of my tongue if she carries on and im not bothered about what my landlady says. Im not the one causing the problem and if I get booted out because of it... then I will take great pleasure in making there life hell.

Thanks for the words anyway Vera Hug

12-01-2013, 04:02 PM
Maybe she's pissed off about the police showing at her door? (which is truly stupid, but as muffs says, bitches be crazyWink)

Being surrounded by too many women sucks. Believe me, I know. We can be really difficult to deal with...

I just hope the rest of the problems go away soon Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
12-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Re: Ranting corner
I'm am this close to walking out on my job and being homeless lol
12-01-2013, 04:30 PM
(12-01-2013 04:13 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm am this close to walking out on my job and being homeless lol
Do you live in your office Blink

Okay, sorry. Quiting a job can be terrifying. (Again - been there, done that. But I had a house to live though). But it can also lead to much better things. I guess it depends on how bad it is and what your other options are.

12-01-2013, 08:26 PM
[Image: disgusted-accidentally-open-internet-explorer.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
12-01-2013, 08:47 PM
(12-01-2013 08:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: disgusted-accidentally-open-internet-explorer.png]
[Image: 64970_511642862213578_1157192292_n.jpg]

[+] 4 users Like bemore's post
12-01-2013, 10:20 PM
I hope this insomnia ive got is gone when I wake up Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
13-01-2013, 08:31 AM
I think I'm coming down with the flu. Censored

Woke up at 4AM all sweaty, congested, and nauseated; at 6AM feeling feverish, now all achy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user