Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-12-2011, 11:52 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(30-12-2011 10:13 PM)ddrew Wrote:  WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO BE STICKY'D .. WTF

I've got people talkin shit about me in this thead already and your going to fuckin sticky it?

MUTHAFUCKA! Tongue

hahahha... damn I like to have a good time when i'm drunk... peace brothers!

Ddrew comes unstuck in the sticky thread...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
31-12-2011, 01:15 AM
(30-12-2011 11:52 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(30-12-2011 10:13 PM)ddrew Wrote:  WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO BE STICKY'D .. WTF

I've got people talkin shit about me in this thead already and your going to fuckin sticky it?

MUTHAFUCKA! Tongue

hahahha... damn I like to have a good time when i'm drunk... peace brothers!

Ddrew comes unstuck in the sticky thread...

That's what she said.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
31-12-2011, 01:26 AM
Smile

oh boy ... nothing but amusement... you can definately dish it out .. hahaha.. Big Grin

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
31-12-2011, 01:28 AM
(31-12-2011 01:26 AM)ddrew Wrote:  Smile

oh boy ... nothing but amusement... you can definately dish it out .. hahaha.. Big Grin

That's the advantage of the green over the juice...I don't pass out as soon. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
31-12-2011, 01:40 AM
(31-12-2011 01:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

That's the advantage of the green over the juice...I don't pass out as soon. Big Grin

I used to smoke da herb .... had to give it up to keep my job .. random drug testing and all... it's been 8 years. Hrmm.... 8 years.. was the time that my son was born. I guess I had a sense of new found commitment to do better for myself and my son. I miss it. But do I really wanna go back to it? Part of me says fuck it.. do it.. the other says ... "you'll just get the munchies and get more fat."

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post
31-12-2011, 01:55 AM
(31-12-2011 01:40 AM)ddrew Wrote:  
(31-12-2011 01:28 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

I used to smoke da herb .... had to give it up to keep my job .. random drug testing and all... it's been 8 years. Hrmm.... 8 years.. was the time that my son was born. I guess I had a sense of new found commitment to do better for myself and my son. I miss it. But do I really wanna go back to it? Part of me says fuck it.. do it.. the other says ... "you'll just get the munchies and get more fat."

I'm gonna get more fat either way. Dodgy

~Izel
02-01-2012, 01:02 AM
Alright new rant... where the fuck did everyone go?

Here I am .. shootin the shit with Exromai and all the sudden everyone drops off to lala fuckin new year land... the post count is down.. i have nobody to drink with.. Exromai couldn't hold his liqour and binged all over the forum...

Now it smells... i'm bored.. and there is nothing interesting in the latest posts..
Eyegor whimpered off and hasn't returned.. (the bitch I wanted to fuck with him some more) and and... umm..

I was drunk tonight and ran out of vodka but wanted to drink some more so .. I had to WALK down the block to the 7 eleven for some beers when I really wanted to just drive and get there faster... but NOOOO>>> I had to have a concience and not drink and drive.. what a bitch!

Anyhow... as you can tell i'm really really ...

bored.

[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
02-01-2012, 01:21 AM
(02-01-2012 01:02 AM)ddrew Wrote:  Anyhow... as you can tell i'm really really ...

bored.

My post count is down 'cos I've stopped contributing anything which could be mistaken for original thought and instead I'm only making sarcastic comments on other people's posts.

Egor does seem to have gone quiet - probably off to impress another forum full of atheists with his rapier wit and the fact that no one has ever bested him in an argument Tongue His theme tune should be "Brave Brave Sir Egor"...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Happy Valentine's Day! Heart

Today began with the unholy trine of me and my Gwynnies and the MJ, ranting all the way... I hate holidays. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2012, 09:13 PM
(03-01-2012 08:22 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Happy Valentine's Day! Heart

Today began with the unholy trine of me and my Gwynnies and the MJ, ranting all the way... I hate holidays. Angel

Congrats to you and Gwynnies. May the trine bless your union.

~Izel