Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-05-2012, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 15-05-2012 09:29 AM by Smooshmonster.)
RE: Ranting corner
Quote:- If you are a cyclist, jump off a bridge and kill yourself.

Hah! My turn.

If you didn't walk on the cycle track, we wouldn't annoy you.
If you didn't park on the cycle track, we wouldn't annoy you.
If the lights are red, don't cross. Even if it is just a cyclist, they still have to brake like mad because you just jumped into the middle of the road when the lights are red.
If I have right of way, it doesn't magically go away because I'm on a bicycle.
No, you don't get to honk because the road is too narrow and you can't get around me. I'm as close to the pavement as I can be and I have every right to be here.

At least I'm not killing the environment by throwing up car-smoke and ruining the planet for our children.

So fuck you Tongue.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Smooshmonster's post
15-05-2012, 05:36 AM
No you don't. Tongue

Roads are made for cars, bikes are made for kids, and I walk. So there! Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-05-2012, 03:41 PM
My Gwynnie thing is twelve years old today! I love my Gwynnies! Heart

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
17-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Ever see a cat go after a moth? Fucking George, what a fucking lug nut, he has zero idea that he's a hundred fifty pounds of misspent inertia. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
18-05-2012, 04:00 AM
Fucking cats. I'm getting ready to catch some zees, and sure enough, Mofo starts up with the meow, meow, meow... chase him up the stairs a few times, but then he gets stubborn and just sits there.... sux that that little mofo knows that I ain't gonna kill him. Tongue

18-05-2012, 08:56 AM
(18-05-2012 04:00 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking cats. I'm getting ready to catch some zees, and sure enough, Mofo starts up with the meow, meow, meow... chase him up the stairs a few times, but then he gets stubborn and just sits there.... sux that that little mofo knows that I ain't gonna kill him. Tongue
Why don't you just sic George on him. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
19-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Ya know what is fucking me off right now??

Right at this very second??

Well I will tell you what is fucking me off!!'

The god damn toes on my fucking right foot. I dunno why but they feel like they have fucking blisters all over them and hurt like shit whenever I move them. No idea what the fuck is going on there. Also I feel all over like my whole body is shaking and my finger tips are numb. I think I may have ate something bad. Been feeling like this for the last 3 days. Shit pisses me off.

[Image: oscar.png]
19-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Ya wanna know what else is currently fucking me off???

All this free time I have. Seriously, I am fucking bored.
I have actually run out of xbox games to play, I have finished them all, AND I HAVE 29!!.

I do 2 papers this semester, that is 6hours a week in lectures and workshops.
6!!! Out of 168!!! What the fuck am I suppose to do for the other 162!!???

I am seriously bored. Bored out of my fucking mind.

It doesn't help this degree is just so boring. I might not come back and finish my last year next year it is that boring. There is only so much accounting and taxation a person can take!

I am sick to death of school. 6 years in primary school, 2 in middle school, 5 in high school and now 3 (currently 1 and a half) god damn years at university!!!.
I AM OVER THIS SHIT! My head is exploding.
I wanna get away from my retarded generation. I wanna start my own business. I need that, I need a big BIG project to keep me occupied. I know I can do it, I'm sure as hell more qualified already then half the tards back home that is for damn sure. But of course what bank is gonna give some poor university drop out (well not yet drop out) with only a motorbike as an asset a business loan!?
ARGGGG! It drives me nuts.

"oh just be patient dear, just enjoy your youth"
STFU!, I hate my youth, I hate these fucktard people around me I am suppose to call 'peers'. I am sick of school, sick of assignments, tests, exams, who did what on Saturday night, who had a little to much to drink BULLSHIT. All of it BULLSHIT. I am sick of being patient, I have been patient for 14 and a half fucking years!
I wont out.

[Image: oscar.png]
19-05-2012, 08:33 AM
Um wait... 6 hours a week? Take some extra courses man. Do something you don't know anything about... I never had that much free time at uni, for me it was all about scrambling to catch up everything I needed to know.

Why don't you think about starting your business now? Do you absolutely need a loan to get started? Plenty good businesses started in a college dorm - I remember one crowd at my uni started a pizza business right out of their dorm room, got busted for cookery and knavery, got kicked out, hired a piece of shit little space just off campus, made the *cheapest* late night drunk attracting pizza, and made a killing. Now they're the biggest and most lucrative pizza business in the whole town.
19-05-2012, 09:40 AM
(19-05-2012 08:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  Plenty good businesses started in a college dorm -
I have two words for you: Facebook.

Ok, that's actually just 1 word. Oh, but there is a period.

For you UKers with the strange language, I meant full-stop.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post