Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
14-01-2013, 09:18 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-01-2013 09:15 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I reiterate: There are no better jobs?

Don't know. But there certainly are lots of worse ones.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Touché, but my point stands.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
14-01-2013, 06:55 PM
(13-01-2013 09:31 AM)Vera Wrote:  Okay, obviously my English isn't as good as I thought it was. I'm at a loss. What does this mean:

In the past week, she had summarily closed off all avenues of accommodation in the hopes of a singular miracle.

No sex and hoping for an immaculate conception? Dunno. Huh

(13-01-2013 09:31 AM)Vera Wrote:  "His body was a massive, pistoning machine on top of her, his bonding scent roaring in the room as he..."
(14-01-2013 08:22 AM)Vera Wrote:  "he had a feeling Jane might still be back in their bed, lounging after he’d done her right."

When I grow up I wanna go to law school, become Chief of Staff at a "premier academic medical center" and then say fuck it, just fuck it all, and write paranormal erotica. ... A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Looks like she put some effort into the Wikipedia page. Goddam after reading that I feel like I'm 12 yo again playing D&D in the basement and giggling incessantly WITHOUT FUCKING INEBRIANTS. Eloi Eloi wherefore hast thou hidden the intoxicants? I hope you're translating that shit drunk, 'cause then it might actually turn out funny and she won't be able to tell the difference anyway.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
14-01-2013, 08:24 PM
any more "interesting" scenes vera?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post
14-01-2013, 08:27 PM
Oh yes please share!

[Image: mrhanky.jpg]

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

14-01-2013, 10:12 PM
It has now been two months since I moved out of my last place.
I am yet to receive my bond back. To say that that is unacceptable is a highly gross understatement.

Because I have not received my bond back I have not been able to pay this bond which I am paying to the last tenant. To say that that is fair on him that he hasn't received it yet is a gross understatement.

The rest of the bond money was then budgeted for my motorbike registration. Because I haven't not received it back in over 2months I have had to pay my registration weekly because that's the only way I can do it.
There has also been weeks, like this week, when i haven't been able to stretch to it. This has resulted in $200 tickets for not having a registration which has resulted in me missing lectures because I don't wanna park my motorbike because the low life cunts (parking wardens) keep giving me tickets which I can't afford.
To say that my grades are suffering because I haven't received my bond back is unfair is a highly gross understatement.

To say that if I don't receive it by the end of this week I will go to the housing tribunal and seek an external solution is a highly gross understatement.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
15-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Alright here's the plan.

Petrol station, grocery store, home, big bang theory, assignment, sleep, wake up, registration, hand in assignment, lecture, home, 2nd assignment, world of tanks, sleep, wake up, hand in 2nd assignment, class, home, find place to live, phone parents for money, grocery store, home, big bang theory, sleep, wake up, lecture, find place to live some more, do more time planning.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
15-01-2013, 12:48 AM
Sounds like a plan Muffs.

Wanna switch places -- I'm having a mental breakdown and one of the kids fed popcorn to the dog and he's farting. Loudly. I didn't know that was even possible.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-01-2013, 12:56 AM
I hate seeing religous memes on my facebook. As much as I want to delete the persons responsible, I'd much rather them see my atheists memes I post daily. Smile
15-01-2013, 12:59 AM
Oh I hear that.... I just hide their feeds and block little gems like "god wants you to know."