• 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-01-2013, 01:04 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Yeah, I think I'll do that!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2013, 01:30 AM
(15-01-2013 12:48 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Sounds like a plan Muffs.

Wanna switch places -- I'm having a mental breakdown and one of the kids fed popcorn to the dog and he's farting. Loudly. I didn't know that was even possible.
Momsurroundedbyannoyingboys meet shotgun, shotgun meet momsurroundbyannoyingboys.

Don't kill them, just yell loudly and wave it around a bit.
I promise it wll work, or your money back guarantee.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-01-2013, 01:54 AM
(15-01-2013 01:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-01-2013 12:48 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Sounds like a plan Muffs.

Wanna switch places -- I'm having a mental breakdown and one of the kids fed popcorn to the dog and he's farting. Loudly. I didn't know that was even possible.
Momsurroundedbyannoyingboys meet shotgun, shotgun meet momsurroundbyannoyingboys.

Don't kill them, just yell loudly and wave it around a bit.
I promise it wll work, or your money back guarantee.

Lmao.... Thanks! I needed that.

For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside,
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive -- Badlands; Bruce Springsteen

15-01-2013, 02:41 AM
(14-01-2013 06:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Not if you didn't have much to begin with. Having a degree in law doesn't necessarily mean you're much smarter than mould. Or less repulsive.

Quote:Looks like she put some effort into the Wikipedia page. Goddam after reading that I feel like I'm 12 yo again playing D&D in the basement and giggling incessantly WITHOUT FUCKING INEBRIANTS. Eloi Eloi wherefore hast thou hidden the intoxicants? I hope you're translating that shit drunk, 'cause then it might actually turn out funny and she won't be able to tell the difference anyway.
You should read her forum (well, you shouldn't, if you want to maintain at least a bit of sanity). She calls herself the Warden and they call themselves Cellies (I figure that's from Cellmates). Her characters appear on the boards and the lonely, pathetic women bloody talk to them.

Ain't enough booze in the world for me to translate it drunk. I drink afterwards, trying to forget though...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
15-01-2013, 02:48 AM
You should get hazard pay...

Won't this ruin your sex life though ? Every time your pardner comes back from the kitchen with a tomato you'll be like "Oh please God, not *that* scene."
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-01-2013, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 15-01-2013 04:01 AM by Vera.)
Now you got me thinking about what can be done with a tomato. And I love tomatoes. Damn you!

But that crap can be potentially damaging. I mean, what are the chances of me meeting someone whose rod is the size of a baseball bat. And I didn't make any of this up. Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
15-01-2013, 03:30 AM
Thy rod and staff, they make me uncomfortable...
15-01-2013, 04:00 AM
(15-01-2013 03:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  Thy rod and staff, they make me uncomfortable...

Very good! Someone's been a good little Xian boy, going to Sunday school every week, it seems. (I did have to look it up, though.)

Anything baseball bat-sized is bound to make anyone uncomfortable. I keep thinking one of these days, someone's gonna sheathe themselves to the hilt and the sheathee will end up with brains squirting through their ears. How was that for uncomfortable?

15-01-2013, 04:20 AM
(15-01-2013 04:00 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(15-01-2013 03:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  Thy rod and staff, they make me uncomfortable...
Very good! Someone's been a good little Xian boy, going to Sunday school every week, it seems. (I did have to look it up, though.)

Tee hee. That entire psalm is imprinted on my mind... Bible does have some interesting bits. Psalm 119 is apparently for learning the Hebrew alphabet IIRC - each set of verses begins with a separate letter. Bit like 'A is for Apple' except it's 'Aleph is for Total destruction of the heathen'...
15-01-2013, 10:11 AM
10 past 5am, suppose I better get started on that assignment due at 9:30.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.