Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-01-2013, 01:33 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(19-01-2013 01:31 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 01:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Sooo... Think he'll try to use that belt to make fire later?
Or to spank/beat up one of his brainless bimbos. Depending on his mood.
I am not sure bimbos existed in the stone age.

Learn something new every day.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2013, 01:35 PM
(19-01-2013 01:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I am not sure bimbos existed in the stone age.

Learn something new every day.
That'd be funny, if he actually was from the stone age. Sadly, though... Weeping

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
19-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Yoh. That guy is massive. This is what I don't get. If that's attractive, isn't sleeping with him like sleeping with a car on top of you ? How does the sex actually work ? 'Cos one of his arms probably weighs as much as the average chick... Don't you get squashed flat ?
19-01-2013, 02:08 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2013 02:15 PM by Vera.)
How about one of'em World's Strongest Man bozos? I have a friend who's living with a thing like this. And she's tiny. She recently had a baby with him. Sadly, the poor girls takes after her father. She's just a baby and is already huge.
[Image: shaw-wsm12-log_lg.jpg]

Works fine on my end, FT. How about this http://www.ironmind.com/ironmind/opencms/Articles/2012/Nov/2012_Worldxs_Strongest_Man_TV_Schedule.html

19-01-2013, 02:11 PM
apparently that image can't be displayed....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-01-2013, 05:25 PM
(19-01-2013 12:56 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(19-01-2013 12:42 PM)kim Wrote:  Who is that? And who is saying that is attractive? Sheesh, his neck is bigger than his cranium
Laughat Well, he most certainly uses the former way more than the latter.

He was given as an example of someone attractive and well-built (as opposed to some who has the body of a chess player. And I'm not making this up. Honestly, sometimes I'm ashamed of being a woman). I've always thought no one in their right mind can find this attractive, but sadly...

[Image: 1344977670_2780_John%20Cena.jpg]
He looks like we was bitten by a shark, what with all of those strange cavities in his abdomen. Drinking Beverage

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
19-01-2013, 05:38 PM
(19-01-2013 05:25 PM)Near Wrote:  He looks like we was bitten by a shark, what with all of those strange cavities in his abdomen. Drinking Beverage
Haha! It does look like it. I was gonna say I wonder how on Earth men do this to themselves, but then remembered this and the likes of it Confused

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
20-01-2013, 07:36 PM
You know the problem with having 6 days to find a place to live and not having a place to live or any planB for that matter is that when you're looking for a place to live you send out so many god damn texts that when people text back you have no god damn clue as to what flat they're from.

grr, the downside to hating people... having to live with people.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
20-01-2013, 07:49 PM
I think you can get Plan B at the chemists. Tongue

And you can get a mic at the warehouse. Big Grin

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
20-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Ya know, the more you guys persist in me getting a microphone, the longer I put it off.

I grew up with the most annoying sister the world has ever known, I can do this indefinitely.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post