[Image: 21bc2280247d25dedf8867aea2babb11.JPG]

#sorrymuffsIdonefuckedup Sad

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2013, 08:21 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Sucking up doesn't work either.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
20-01-2013, 08:28 PM
Well, I had to try. *shrugs*

[+] 1 user Likes Near's post
20-01-2013, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2013 08:49 PM by Free Thought.)
(20-01-2013 08:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ya know, the more you guys persist in me getting a microphone, the longer I put it off.

I grew up with the most annoying sister the world has ever known, I can do this indefinitely.

[Image: NN3fs4l.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post
20-01-2013, 10:18 PM
(20-01-2013 08:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ya know, the more you guys persist in me getting a microphone, the longer I put it off.

I grew up with the most annoying sister the world has ever known, I can do this indefinitely.
I used my DJ headphones as a microphone yesterday. I just plugged it into the input next to the earphone jack and spoke into one of the earpieces lol.

You can do it with any speakers as well.

Just saying in case you can spare either of them Drinking Beverage

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-01-2013, 11:09 PM
(20-01-2013 10:18 PM)bemore Wrote:  

I used my DJ headphones as a microphone yesterday. I just plugged it into the input next to the earphone jack and spoke into one of the earpieces lol.

Consider I somehow suspect this wont work, but it's worth a try.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
20-01-2013, 11:20 PM
(20-01-2013 11:09 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(20-01-2013 10:18 PM)bemore Wrote:  I used my DJ headphones as a microphone yesterday. I just plugged it into the input next to the earphone jack and spoke into one of the earpieces lol.

Consider I somehow suspect this wont work, but it's worth a try.
Dude I can guarantee it will work, I was laughing earlier speaking into my headphones, it was a bit surreal. Big Grin
Just fire skype up and talk... as long as the headphones or speaker are plugged into the microphone 3.5mm jack normally found next to the headphone input.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
20-01-2013, 11:36 PM
Meh, turns out my laptop mic was just disabled and I do actually have a mic, so problem solved I guess.

20-01-2013, 11:41 PM
Don't discount those turtlebeach headsets yet. Big Grin

21-01-2013, 07:34 PM
As if I already didn't feel close to going postal, the one day I get home early enough & have energy to do laundry, I can't. Know why I can't do laundry? 'Cause MLK existed, so the apartment complex decided not to unlock the laundry facilities. I'm all for peace & equality & civil rights & such, but I JUST WANNA' DO SOME GODDAMNFUCKING LAUNDRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post