Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-05-2012, 12:26 AM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 12:29 AM by Filox.)
RE: Ranting corner
Jesus, you people have problems... Smile

Earmuffs, it would be a shame to sell you bike, but if you do and you come near Italy, forget that, there are earthquakes there, God is angry at Italy, come to Croatia, I would be glad to give you a tour around. I have a car, not a bike, but fuck it, it would have to do...

BeardedDude, why didn't you just call social service when you saw that little girl that is in serious health problems because her parents don't know/want to take her to hospital? The perfect clear case for social service. Fuck that "we are family" shit, priorities man, babies health comes before having a friendly father-in-law. It definitely comes before his religious right-wing issues.

As for my rant, I just realised how much I love the fact that on this forum I can say fuck and cunt and shit and no one will censor me, or ban me, or whatever me. Interesting, but is not the type of freedom you usually have online, as much as everyone talks about freedom of speech and all that...

It's all good...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
23-05-2012, 07:45 AM
The girl had been in the hospital and had to have regular check-ups afterwards and they let them leave each time. They continuously bad mouth the doctors, so we think they did call CPS, but they will never tell us that.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
24-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Such a terrible, terrible parents, they should never have any kids and should raise and teach any kid even less.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
26-05-2012, 02:00 AM
GRRRRR!111!!!!!

I wish this fucking video would load. How do they expect em to illegally watch The Walking Dead session two episodes online when I get halfway through the session and the fucking video wont load properly.
Short your shit out website!

[Image: oscar.png]
26-05-2012, 03:30 AM
I have never seen anyone less critical than this entire forum, completely soaks in the government story without ever bothering to question them. It's a damn shame, many of you leap over the religious bullshit so easily but due to the stereotype given to conspiracy theorists you won't dare touch a conspiracy with logic. And hell you didn't even need any evidence to disprove a god you just used common sense. Why can't you do that with conspiracies? Because you're fucking emotional faggots that's why. Yes let your hate consume you, an absolutely LOVELY way to think logically about anything! Anyone who doubts the official story must be a fucking lunatic! I mean my god! who would ever doubt the government!? The government is so shitty and yet we still enjoy being fucked in the ass day in and day out! Daddy gov would never fuck us in the ass without our consent.

Tell me though, since most of you don't believe that 9/11 was an inside job, or you believe in the holocaust. And they turned out to be the opposite of what you thought they were. Who would be the gullible one then? Nothing like slapping shitty science on something to make it sound believable.

and this is my rant, I'll be back when some other dumb fuck aggravates me.
26-05-2012, 02:58 PM
One more and you're gone Arctic. Spam another fucking thread with your idiotic shit and I've had enough of you. Only warning you're gonna get.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like lucradis's post
26-05-2012, 05:55 PM
The fuck was that? I realize this is the Ranting Corner but that was more of a "you guys all suck because you don't believe me" ego trip.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
27-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Ya know who I hate?

My landlord.

She's a bitch.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-05-2012, 11:11 PM
(26-05-2012 03:30 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Because you're fucking emotional faggots that's why.

I hold no emotion towards you, brother. Dunno know whether that makes me an emotional faggot or not, don't really care. But I'm pretty sure I can just shit you out. Smile

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-05-2012, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2012 11:22 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-05-2012 10:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ya know who I hate?

My landlord.

She's a bitch.

Start fixing shit around the place of your own accord and make note of her response. Wink

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus