Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
04-02-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-02-2013 06:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 03:20 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  What I am most upset about is the situation with my brother.
He brakes something of yours? Brake something of his worth more.
He steals your food, you steal his and some.

Some people just need to know who's the alpha male in the pack. So get off your ass Ato and go piss in his room.
I was briefly considering just trashing his room, but then I realized that if I do that my only outlet to the forum (my mobile and other assorted electronics) will be taken away for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG time. My parents are already continuously on m case for all the Skype calls I host. They think I am becoming a very vocal member of the "Satanic" worldview.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
04-02-2013, 08:08 PM
(04-02-2013 07:48 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 06:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  He brakes something of yours? Brake something of his worth more.
He steals your food, you steal his and some.

Some people just need to know who's the alpha male in the pack. So get off your ass Ato and go piss in his room.
I was briefly considering just trashing his room, but then I realized that if I do that my only outlet to the forum (my mobile and other assorted electronics) will be taken away for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG time. My parents are already continuously on m case for all the Skype calls I host. They think I am becoming a very vocal member of the "Satanic" worldview.
Confused
You certainly are in a pickle.

[Image: pickle1.jpg]

I can't really relate to be hoesnt. I was in the complete opposite boat, I practically raised myself and I never had or wanted girlfriends and I had an older sister.

Short of getting somewhat through to your parents, likely through something along the lines of "if you truly had faith in god then you'd have faith that he has a plan for me and my atheism is all part of his plan. Afterall, who are you to question Gods plan" (though maybe leave out that last bit. I'd be happy to write something up for you if you like), in a hope that they get off your back, I don't really know what you can do. Damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of situation.
In saying all that, I'm probably not the best person to be taking advice from, I'm sure someone with more knowledge and experience in the social aspects of life will be able to give you some good advice.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
04-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Man ato I'm on the other side with fighting my sibs. Half of them carry and so do I. Any real fights we ge into have the potential to end in a stabbing so we all play nice. (not kidding, I have the scars)

We also try and mindfuck eachother as well. Personally if I were you I woulda already dealt with him, maybe not with knives, but there are other ways.

(this is hardly in keepig with being a shaman is it) Sad

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
04-02-2013, 08:24 PM
Siblings are a pain in the ass. I didn't get along with the older of my two sisters until we were both grown and learned to accept each others differences.
04-02-2013, 08:26 PM
ARGH! The forums is already saying I'm 30! Sif take away my last day of 29?!!!!
04-02-2013, 09:31 PM
Just got an email from my banks debt collection department.
Opps.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
04-02-2013, 11:18 PM
(04-02-2013 08:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  ARGH! The forums is already saying I'm 30! Sif take away my last day of 29?!!!!

Yes, desperately hold onto that taste of relative youth!

Hold it tight! Crave the feeling of being young!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-02-2013, 11:19 PM
(04-02-2013 09:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Just got an email from my banks debt collection department.
Opps.
Your bank has a black ops division ? I'd pay that debt if I was you...
04-02-2013, 11:20 PM
(04-02-2013 11:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 08:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  ARGH! The forums is already saying I'm 30! Sif take away my last day of 29?!!!!

Yes, desperately hold onto that taste of relative youth!

Laugh now Big Grin You's got it comin' too. Unless of course you get the chop early...
04-02-2013, 11:45 PM
(04-02-2013 11:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(04-02-2013 11:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yes, desperately hold onto that taste of relative youth!

Laugh now Big Grin You's got it comin' too. Unless of course you get the chop early...

As true as that may be, most of you will be old and grey by my time comes! Big Grin

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.