Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2013, 09:27 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Ya....

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

08-02-2013, 03:29 AM
By the end of Monday I'm going to be either very happy or extremely dissapointed.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
08-02-2013, 04:14 AM
[Image: stewie_by_b0nn13j-d3ct1g7.png]

*pause for effect*

oooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breeth*

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooo!!! FUCK YOU WORLD!!! SHOVE THAT SHIT UP YOUR FUCKING ASS AND SMOKE IT!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
08-02-2013, 04:16 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!
FUCK YOU!
AND FUCK YOU!
AND YOU CAN GO GET FUCKED TOO!
WOOOO!!!
OHH HELL YES, FUCK. YOU.
AND YOU!
AND ESPECIALLY FUCK YOU!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

08-02-2013, 04:16 AM
What's got you so uppity, Muffs?

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
08-02-2013, 04:17 AM
SHOVE THAT SHIT UP YOUR BLUE AND GREEN ASS WORLD!!!! SHOVE IT RIGHT UP THERE AND SMOKE IT YOU VIAL PIEACE OF SHIT!!! EAT SHIT BITCH!!!! FUCK!!. YOU!!!.

earmuffs: 1
world: 0

FUCK YOU!

08-02-2013, 04:20 AM
That explains a fuck tonne.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
08-02-2013, 04:22 AM
(08-02-2013 04:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  VIAL PIEACE OF SHIT
Muffsy, keeping shit in vials isn't particularly hygienic. Granted, it's better than brown paper bags, but still. Plus, sooner or later you'll run out of space where to keep them.

[Image: dear_world__fuck_you_by_theon3leftbehind-d36dg9k.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
08-02-2013, 04:29 AM
The accumilation of the past 3-4weeks, which included the single most stressful time in my life (made exams look like fucking Christmas) has all just been rewarded with the best late Christmas one can ask for.

More relief right now then a sexually frustrated nun being ravaged by a male model on her 90th year of celebicy.

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post